The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Assuming I am not paying you for a massage) if you rub my muscles for more than 4 minutes we have to get naked and do the sex. I don’t make the rules. I just fuck by them.

It always weirded me out a bit when I'd give my female friends shoulder massages and they'd start making orgasm noises. I wasn't aware of the rules.

Haven't pulled out the bead stash in ages, but I've got the itch again. Discovered I had a couple of unfinished projects I'd forgotten about. Guess I know what I'll be starting on. Spent the evening getting things organized. Tomorrow, I start finishing the neglected pieces.

“If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, it never was.”

Thank Christ the cat came back. I think everyone in the house would be devastated. (And the additional injury inflicted on my ankle would have been for naught.)

(Assuming I am not paying you for a massage) if you rub my muscles for more than 4 minutes we have to get naked and do the sex. I don’t make the rules. I just fuck by them.

What's the time if you're paying?

I'll be electrocuted in 14 hours. They'll tie me down and place the electrodes. Then, ZAP!

Did any of you trolls make coffee? I’m super exhausted from chasing pussy (cat) last night. *yawn*

Did any of you trolls make coffee? I’m super exhausted from chasing pussy (cat) last night. *yawn*

Pfffft... they're useless. Hell they can't even make themselves presentable for public consumption let alone make some coffee.

There was a bat flying around in the Savage Manse last night. The cat was chasing it, the dog was wondering if the cat was on drugs. That flying rat flew over my head and I swatted it right out of the air. Like a ninja! While it was laying on the floor recovering from my lightening quick reflexes, I grabbed the little bastard by the foot and tossed it out the door. Larry went back to sleep and the cat wandered around for an hour looking for another one.

There was a bat flying around in the Savage Manse last night. The cat was chasing it, the dog was wondering if the cat was on drugs. That flying rat flew over my head and I swatted it right out of the air. Like a ninja! While it was laying on the floor recovering from my lightening quick reflexes, I grabbed the little bastard by the foot and tossed it out the door. Larry went back to sleep and the cat wandered around for an hour looking for another one.

So you're saying you threw the bats out of your belfry. :D

Pfffft... they're useless. Hell they can't even make themselves presentable for public consumption let alone make some coffee.

Well, shit....Starbucks stop it is.

And the cat came running down the hill when I went to let the dog out before bed. :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back