22 year old student...back, again! :)

oh ok I didn't notice and I am quite sure when he logs back on he will love our comments!!!!

I hope while he thinks about my pussy juices on his face and the two of us fondling and spanking his fine buttocks .....he then shoots a load of white cum all over his desk over it ! Which he will then photograph said puddles and spots of cum and post that here for all of us to see ! :devil:

I hope while he thinks about my pussy juices on his face and the two of us fondling and spanking his fine buttocks .....he then shoots a load of white cum all over his desk over it ! Which he will then photograph said puddles and spots of cum and post that here for all of us to see ! :devil:

lol I he might.:D

lol damn ladies, what have you been getting up to...

you know, being held down and spanked by you two girls would be just fine with me, and everything else you said....i love the way you two think :)

lol damn ladies, what have you been getting up to...

you know, being held down and spanked by you two girls would be just fine with me, and everything else you said....i love the way you two think :)

lol see what your new pictures started!!!!;)
I had a feeling you would be just fine with that arrangement.

here are some, finally had some time to myself to get some better poses... :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

you are SOOO Gorgeous.....:devil:

Ehm, eh, uh, ah...... Could someone pic up my jaw please, the saliva will mess up the keyboard....

You should be cloned and sent to me! NOW!

here are some, finally had some time to myself to get some better poses... :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hi acre1:)
I know people usually bump their own threads but I thought yours could use a little bump so those sexy new pics can be enjoyed;)

thanks for the bump!

Helpin' you out, naughty. :D

*double bump*

and thank YOU for the bump as well! haha

you are SOOO Gorgeous.....:devil:

looks like the bump worked...thanks stef, i love getting comments from you. :)

Ehm, eh, uh, ah...... Could someone pic up my jaw please, the saliva will mess up the keyboard....

You should be cloned and sent to me! NOW!

haha, sorry no clones, i tried that but i had to kill them.

thanks for the bump!

and thank YOU for the bump as well! haha

looks like the bump worked...thanks stef, i love getting comments from you. :)

lol oh did they turn out as evil clones and you had to destroy them?

lol

well I was looking at your new pictures again this afternoon when stef commented on them and they are great. The poses are really hot.;)

thanks, you knowww i love how you like my pics. and i have to admit i have been waiting for another, present, from you...hehe

*sniff* You sure know how to kill a girls dream...Now you are just gonna have to post more pics to keep my cravings satisfied!

heyyyy...heres my butt lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1129112312.jpg
    1129112312.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 220
heyyyy...hes a quick mirror shot...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6y6y6.jpg
    6y6y6.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,866