Love is...

naruto.jpg

Love is always shown most clearly in the small little things you do so small that you aren't even aware that you do them.
 
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
-Eric Fromm​
 
Love is not the feeling of butterflies... it is the reassurance of feeling wanted, loving someone for who they are, not for what they look like, or have to offer.
Love is being there for each other, even when the rollercoaster ride gets rough , the two must stand together as one and beat the odds against them.
Love is holding the persons hand you care for while they take there last breath and feeling the pain of wanting them .
Love is no matter how wrong they can be , or how much trouble they may be , you still stand beside them.
Love is enjoying a laughter together , sharing a simple smile, giving the gentle touch of a hug or making love .

Everyone has their own thoughts I am sure on love and its meaning , it is funny as I honestly think no one knows , till they loose it.
 
When you feel entirely safe with someone. When you can fall asleep in their arms. When you can be who you are. Perfect love is where your personality shines through, and you don't have to hide or pretend to be someone else.
 
Love is not something that is there all of a sudden , no those are butterflies , that is what brings to people together, it is human nature to desire and want the other sex or same sex, to be curious about the other that has your attention.
Love is built over time through friendship, trust, honesty, and the pure willing to tolerate each other , accepting them , no matter what even through the flaws they may make.
 
Love is being out with friends and having a buddy ask you why you are smiling so much - pointing to your girl and coming up with nothing to say except, "Look at her."
 


:rose:

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzGlluHflSLhvr3Zc_myqbt1OvP2ZYQAYxR2qd0r3P9mPQMZCp

:heart:
 
One of my favorite descriptions of love is from the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin:

:rose:


When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides.

And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.

Because this is what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day.

It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths.

For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away..


:rose:
 
Love is when you come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
 
Love is a brain scrabbler. I have had two women in my life that i love. the first is my ex wife,she left me to be with her high school sweet heart that cheated on her and he threw her out of the house. We were happlly married for 16 years. the other girl left me to go back to her boy freind that left her for another girl. Now if love had not scrabbled there brains they would know that they are going to get dumped again and get all heart broke. I have never left any body or cheated on any body and only treated them like they were the queens that they are .Love its a bitch!!!
 
Love is

the absolute KNOWLEDGE that the one person you rely on will always be there.

selfish. Sad but true.

an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object~and crushing it.

the only reason to move into the land of forgiveness...because it aches when you don't.

the reason for the season.

best when you know WHY you love...WHO you love...and the reasons are as varied as snowflakes.

heartbreak waiting to occur...but worth it.
 
Love is Patient

:rose:

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails

1 Corinthians 13:4​
 
47568079kh6sx4LOVERAIN.gif


Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion!​
 
Back
Top