Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday. I like movie monday, though I didn't get time to film a tassel movie or anything creative, I can always find 30 seconds to film random and pointless boobies.

so Yippie, random and pointless booby gif.

Have a great Monday.
That could come in handy next time you're negotiating a pay raise with your boss.
A skill which is probably not listed in your current job description. :D
Or if you prefer to do it mafia-style you can say: That's a cute nose you have there boss.
It would be a shame if it got smashed by one of these but the bras to keep them contained are getting so expensive these days... :devil:

Happy Monday. I like movie monday, though I didn't get time to film a tassel movie or anything creative, I can always find 30 seconds to film random and pointless boobies.

Have a great Monday.

I am under your power... more so!:cattail:

Have a great Monday.

Damn! I guess the guy version would be helicopter penis LOL.

For the first time in a long time I have broadcast TV in my house. I can't recall the last time I had cable that delivered anything but data to a modem. That's an FYI because many TV references are lost on me. Some would argue Steve Irwin had a decent score on the dumbass meter. He didn't let them bite him but some still did.

From my personal experience there are no good drugs you get for free simply for aging. You've still got to go out and find them and pay for them like you did in your youth. Sure, I pay doctors now rather than Squinty Joe but it's still all about finding a source and the Benjamins.

No, I meant the comedian. But a properly marinated audience is a big help.

Cheers

We usually watch online ourselves. For many years I only had off air, so I watched a lot of PBS. And yeah, this guy, while Steve Irwin esque spends more a good amount of time in purposeful pain. Wonder what type of scorpion sting hurts the worst, well he has tested to find out lol.

So you are telling me good drugs is not a plus to age, well hell, I am not getting old then. I don't want to hunt down college kids lol.

Audience is always best tipsy.

Hopefully a lot of bouncing and swaying.

I'd expect as much.

That could come in handy next time you're negotiating a pay raise with your boss.
A skill which is probably not listed in your current job description. :D
Or if you prefer to do it mafia-style you can say: That's a cute nose you have there boss.
It would be a shame if it got smashed by one of these but the bras to keep them contained are getting so expensive these days... :devil:

Haha. Now I want to actually try threatening someone with my tits.

I am under your power... more so!:cattail:

Send wine and dark chocolate

Damn! I guess the guy version would be helicopter penis LOL.

Lol. But the sound effects probably wouldn't be near as entertaining.

Have a great Monday.

Honey, put those away! You're going to kill somebody! How many times do I have to tell you!

Honey, put those away! You're going to kill somebody! How many times do I have to tell you!

lol. of course, telling me not to do something, well you might as well be telling another person to do something, as I often do what I am told not to do just to be a brat like that.

Sure it is. Just make them yourself with your mouth.
haha. ok valid point.

well happy tuesday. yet another busy week for me

anyway, standard cube boob shot

late night glasses shot

and late night black and white boobies

With some breast slapping to go along with it.;)
haha

Just as Sexy as always!! :kiss:
thank you

And all guaranteed to get me aroused!:D
awesome. thanks

This made my whole day. Your boobs are amazing. Thank you for sharing that. I feel less stress in my life now
glad to alleviate someone's stress. and thank you

You'd have to wear a mask though, otherwise you're too cute to be threatening. :D

haha. you aren't kidding. I have long complained about how hard it is for me to be intimidating. Which is funny, because I am not remotely petite. But it is kind of like how I see baby wild hogs.

ok, if you don't know anything about wild hogs, well they are usually aggressive. When they see you, they stomp and snort and huff and growl and charge. They can weigh 400lbs, and even 800lb ones have been found, so you take them seriously. Well baby wild hogs do the exact same thing, except they are the size of a chihuahua. So I see a baby wild hog and I am all "oh hi, aren't you a cute little piggle wiggly" as it huffs and stomps..."awww are you getting all angggwee" and it charges "ahhh, look at you, aren't you such a cute little annnggweee pigwee wigweee, let me scratch your ears for a minute" "bye bye cutie" Despite it displaying all the rage it can, I see it as cute. It has always felt the same to me "awww aren't you a cute little bitchy witchy, awww are you getting all annggwee, awwww look at you, such a cute feisty bitchy witchy, just let me just pat your ass for a minute." "bye bye honey" No matter how much rage, I just fail to appear threatening.

Fucking drool!!!
thank you

More beautiful photos of your breasts, in different colours.
thanks, yeah it is tuesday, so feels like a requirement.

Lmao at the baby wild hog comparison. You certainly have a unique perspective on things. Sheesh I don't feel as bad about the Kramer parallel now lol

Re the sound effects: I would imagine that’s why the call them knockers

Hey oh! Try the veal!

No! Thank you for posting such luscious pics. :kiss:

My day goes a lot quicker.

You are welcome

mesmerizing
Thank you

Lmao at the baby wild hog comparison. You certainly have a unique perspective on things. Sheesh I don't feel as bad about the Kramer parallel now lol

Haha. Which is worse... Kramer or pig? Him

A naughty trio of boob pics, always appreciated.

Thank you

Re the sound effects: I would imagine that’s why the call them knockers

Hey oh! Try the veal!

Haha. Actually I never really thought about it, but seems to make sense.

you just fucking rock, sweetheart!

Well thanks. Though you haven't heard my musical ability. It is really bad. Though in my teens, I did learn 3 guitar chords while I was dating a guitarist, so I could play a couple of Nirvana songs. I could also play a couple children's songs on the piano, flute, piccolo, French horn, and touch tone telephone. Oh and make dogs howl if I sing ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back