Looking for intelligent, witty women to chat with...

Pilot4029

Really Experienced
I'm an intelligent, witty and hard-working guy. Married but sex is not as exciting as it should be and need something else to keep my busy mind going. I'm looking for discrete, smart erotic chat- at least to begin with. Right now work in the City but travel often. Enjoy history, books and movies. I like The Guardian but believe the Telegraph has a better crossword. I don't smoke but do enjoy a drink.

I'm a dark haired guy, dark brown eyes with two grey stripes either side of my head but I refuse to give in to the Just For Men look. I'm broad-shouldered and just shy of 6'. I have a tummy so apologies if that puts you off. I dress smart casually for work but often found suited and booted too. I'm not really a pilot it's a pseudonym I use for writing stories.

What am I looking for? A smart, intelligent, funny woman to chat to and maybe meet. Preferably UK based but no essential. Smart dress preferred, you must be no stranger to high heels (and preferably skirts, stockings). Long-legs and a dominant edge are also favourable. A kinky imagination helps too.

This isn't a marketing ploy for my stories though am always glad that people did enjoy them.

I'm an intelligent, witty and hard-working guy. Married but sex is not as exciting as it should be and need something else to keep my busy mind going. I'm looking for discrete, smart erotic chat- at least to begin with. Right now work in the City but travel often. Enjoy history, books and movies. I like The Guardian but believe the Telegraph has a better crossword. I don't smoke but do enjoy a drink.

I'm a dark haired guy, dark brown eyes with two grey stripes either side of my head but I refuse to give in to the Just For Men look. I'm broad-shouldered and just shy of 6'. I have a tummy so apologies if that puts you off. I dress smart casually for work but often found suited and booted too. I'm not really a pilot it's a pseudonym I use for writing stories.

What am I looking for? A smart, intelligent, funny woman to chat to and maybe meet. Preferably UK based but no essential. Smart dress preferred, you must be no stranger to high heels (and preferably skirts, stockings). Long-legs and a dominant edge are also favourable. A kinky imagination helps too.

i was thinking, "all women on this site should have answered this, being intelligent and witty," and then i thought about it again, and thunk, "maybe a different wording would have superior results..."

When somebody mentions of intelligent conversation, quiz bee comes to my mind.

He killed it with high heels skirts and stockings for me.

well, those things in and of themselves aren't bad, but when they're wrapped around your neck that changes the tenor of the board meeting rather quickly...

Once again, I make no apology im being specific about what I'm looking for, but thanks fornthe critique, eveyone.

No apology needed. However, on some of the other threads you started, it seems you were seeking something else entirely. Now it's okay to have different wants and needs at different times, but it also points to a general inability to know what you actually DO want.

How old are you? I don't seem to be able to find that on your profile.

I'm 35.

Originally I was looking for a Yahoo chat partner and then that old thread I didn't exactly tally with how I felt. So I created this and a counterpart thread in the BDSM section. I hoped having threads in both sections would generate some extra attention.

Well theoretically they could pretend to ba wearing thigh hi fishnet stockings with legs that go to avalon, with four inch platform heels. I suppose it's al about spurring the agitation. Itself am forme Hawaii where shoes are pretty much not used very often, because we have embraced the beauty and sex appeal of a barefoot woman. :)) and please no barefoot and pregnant jokes. We all know what I meant. True beauty comes in any forms. :)

Back