Giving Doggy Style Oral Pleasure

C'mon ladies...Abba can't be the only one interested in this kind of lovin...

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent

I did this with a beautiful milf just two nights ago. Once I got back there we lost track of time and I had to have been going at it for at least an hour. This included plenty of time with my tongue in and around her most secret spot. She said "you're naughty" just before encouraging me to continue. Beautiful ass on a lovely woman. What was I expected to do, neglect it? Oh heck no...

Really

This sounds so intriguing.

Why don't you tell this older gentleman what intrigues you the most? You can do it here for all to see or in PM if you are a little shy, but please sweet girl share your thoughts and curiosities......

Kisses & lixxx to damp and forbidden places :kiss:

I can't help but wonder..........

Where all those college aged girls are at? Are they getting their pussy and ass licked properly or are college studs today too worried about their own pleasure. C'mon sexy coeds tell us where you go to school and let us know if you're getting a hot wet tongue doggy style on a regular basis.......... If not, we do have a "Tongue in Cheek" network setup here at Lit to help you. You can even let your dormmates watch after all "word of mouth" is a wonderful promotional tool! ;)

Kisses & Lixxx............... If you have to ask where, you haven't read this thread.:)

Any experiences you like to share with us? You must have a favorite?

Well the first time my husband did it, he was eating me out and I was right to the point of cumming and he flipped me over and started to eat me out from behind. Well needless to say I had an amazing orgasm and I was in love! Lol :D

Now every once in a while when I get into position for some doggystyle fucking, he'll surprise with his tongue instead of his cock :eek:

Well the first time my husband did it, he was eating me out and I was right to the point of cumming and he flipped me over and started to eat me out from behind. Well needless to say I had an amazing orgasm and I was in love! Lol :D

Now every once in a while when I get into position for some doggystyle fucking, he'll surprise with his tongue instead of his cock :eek:

Thats a surprise that benefits everyone!

Yummy!!!

Absolutely wonderful sexy..........Thank you for sharing!

one afternoon Mrs. DJ came home from work. i could tell it had been a long day at work for her but I was super horny. i began to kiss her deeply and pushed her up against the wall. my tongue dancing with hers while my hands reached down under her skirt. i pulled her panties down and dipped my finger inside of her. she moaned and gasped for air.

i got on my knees and started to go down on her but made her turn around and spread her legs wide. she started mumbling she wasn't clean after a long day at work but I didn't care. my tongue darted all around her lips. she tried to resist but I forced her to bend over even more.

now my tongue had full access to her. lapping at her wet pussy like a dog on a hot summer day that needed a drink. back and forth, in and out. she tried to move away but I held her steady. then I laid my tongue flat and started licking her from her pussy to her ass. back and forth moving ever so slowly.

i flet her legs begin to shake as she let out a long low growl. i burred my face deeper and deeper inside of her as she gushed. mmmmm ... what a treat for just a little hard work.

true story of a what ended up being a long evening of making love.

Thanks slider!

No brave ladies yet......... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
one afternoon Mrs. DJ came home from work. i could tell it had been a long day at work for her but I was super horny. i began to kiss her deeply and pushed her up against the wall. my tongue dancing with hers while my hands reached down under her skirt. i pulled her panties down and dipped my finger inside of her. she moaned and gasped for air.

i got on my knees and started to go down on her but made her turn around and spread her legs wide. she started mumbling she wasn't clean after a long day at work but I didn't care. my tongue darted all around her lips. she tried to resist but I forced her to bend over even more.

now my tongue had full access to her. lapping at her wet pussy like a dog on a hot summer day that needed a drink. back and forth, in and out. she tried to move away but I held her steady. then I laid my tongue flat and started licking her from her pussy to her ass. back and forth moving ever so slowly.

i flet her legs begin to shake as she let out a long low growl. i burred my face deeper and deeper inside of her as she gushed. mmmmm ... what a treat for just a little hard work.

true story of a what ended up being a long evening of making love.

Great story! Thanks for sharing........... :)

Back