most powerful

macleen

Virgin
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Posts
15
Supernatural world where mages,socerers,vamps,weres,humans,dwarfs,elves goblins,witches ,wizards fight for superiority,main character should be a necromancer a rare kind lots of fucking and action
 
Supernatural world where mages,socerers,vamps,weres,humans,dwarfs,elves goblins,witches ,wizards fight for superiority,main character should be a necromancer a rare kind lots of fucking and action

I like this rough idea, needs some development though.
 
Why are we writing about the bad guy?
Because everybody's a bad guy (or gal) ?? In this story universe, anyway. Well, in our reality too, on some level. We're all anti-heroes. But I digress. The tale's super-necromancer need only be sly, not moral. Maybe the supposedly 'innocent' players are disinfo agents, advance scouts, Judas goats, etc. Nothing and nobody are as they seem. Everybody sucks.

Maybe this has been done before? All the magickal / paranormal players, active in the mystic dimension, have human counterparts in our space-time reality, maybe in set roles: necromancers are CEOs, vampires are lawyers, orcs are LIT writers, goblins are realtors, werewolves are NFL players, mages are financial tipsters, etc. The mystic-side conflicts are mirrored by interactions here. Yada yada.
 
What if there was division among all these supernaturals,each having their own nation except for the necromancer who will be an anormally,lets say he is destined to bring order or maybe rule all the nations,i dont know what do you guys think
 
No idea,you tell me,last i check there were no vamps nor weres
Nor Libertarians.

What if there was division among all these supernaturals,each having their own nation except for the necromancer who will be an anormally,lets say he is destined to bring order or maybe rule all the nations,i dont know what do you guys think
So, who the the necromancer fuck along the way? Is he one of those unicorn-loving pervs?
 
No not even close.

I always thought the "Lord of the rings" was a middle earth version of the Jewish peoples centuries long search for their homeland.

Only the the dwarfs actually. Love of gold, lost their homeland(s) as both the Mines of Moria and the mountain where Smaug lived have driven them out.

The comparisons between this and LotRs is pretty thin though and it's pretty much the stuff that LotR shares with all modern fantasy.
 
I think the idea of a necromancer is problematic out the gate for the reasons that I already mentioned.

If we are going to go with that idea where each tribe has it's own power that you might be better off going with something like Avatar where he's the only person who can use all the different kinds of magic and can travel openly to all the other cultures. Maybe he even helps them solve some of their long standing prejudices because he shows them that they all enjoy sex. Not a war, just long standing people who don't mix.

If magic is such a big deal you might want to work a little bit on the rules of how it works and how it factors into their varying sex lives.
 
I think the idea of a necromancer is problematic out the gate for the reasons that I already mentioned.

If we are going to go with that idea where each tribe has it's own power that you might be better off going with something like Avatar where he's the only person who can use all the different kinds of magic and can travel openly to all the other cultures. Maybe he even helps them solve some of their long standing prejudices because he shows them that they all enjoy sex. Not a war, just long standing people who don't mix.

If magic is such a big deal you might want to work a little bit on the rules of how it works and how it factors into their varying sex lives.

Well i chose a necromancer because actually there are not many stories about him,whether if its because he/she is too complicated or not,having a character like the avatar will almost impossible since there has never being as combination of both a vamp,were,witch,wizard and a sorcerer at the same time,so i thought a necromancer could actually take them both head on since his powerset is much versetile and he gets yo have adventire in his quest to bring order to both tribes while he gathers his own harem. Something like that
 
There are lots of stories about necromancers. They are just the bad guys. Raising the dead tends to rub people the wrong way, perverting life and death and all that. Vampires you can at least kinda pretend like you don't notice what evil fucks they are because they can kinda fight what they are but a necromancer doing anything is pretty much evil.

If your issue is you want someone who can take those races on head to head the easiest answer is to give your vamps some weaknesses. The rest of the things you mentioned aren't particularly powerful. Honestly any wizard who's really good at what he does should be fine, sufficiently power flame wizard would laugh at that, but I like the concept.
 
Well your right,but i find a necromancer turn on,actually vamp weaknesses are pretty much popular ,honestly i know of one story,path of the necromancer where a necromancer is the protagonist unless you any other i haven't encountered
 
I've seen a few, in my fantasy world there is an entire race of good necromancers. Basically where they live life sucks hard and life is too precious to waste on warfare so they use the undead like drones. It's a big ceremony, huge honor. Yadda yadda. I'm just saying that's a huge snag in your story. It's not insurmountable mind you but you'll probably waste a lot of energy you'd rather not working on explaining how a good necromancer is a thing. Kinda like Drizz't (or however that's spelled) a good Drow is a huge deal in and of itself and can distract from a story that isn't about that.

If your issue is vampire weakness what exactly do you need? If it's control over their bodies there are ways to do that. Avatar gives us blood bending if you just want to control their bodies. If you want their minds vampires shouldn't be a whole lot more resistent to hypnosis and psionics than anybody else is. If you need ways to threaten them they are usually weak to fire and sunlight. A wizard capable of making minisuns. . .well he can threaten you just by holding it or he can toss it at you. I know silver isn't magnetic but that' sonly pure silver, silver plated chains should still be magnetic and effect vampires. Win, win. Or just write in a new weakness. Nobody is going to question that your vampires are weak to mandrake root.
 
Give me examples of stories about a protagonist necromancer,well vamps coulb be staked,uv should burn them not necessarilly fire
 
A wizard being able to create UV rays is no less rediculous than him being able to shoot lightning bolts.

Laurel Hamiliton's Anita Blake series has a necromancer as the protaganist if I remember right, and I know I've seen a few more but none immediately come to mind. But that's the point they are kinda by definition evil and don't often get to be protaganists.
 
I didn't mean a wizard making uv,but just made the vamps only killable by uv,the sorcerers have mind controll so they are powerfull,wizards stick to elemental controll,witches can do any magic vamps still have immortality but can be staked or burnet using uv but are super strong and fast same as lycans thought they are at their best on a full moon but they can control their change,should be weak to silver while the firsy three are humans
 
Back
Top