Age 54, Married and Bi-Curious ISO Same

andrewgoogle

Literotica Guru
From time to time, I like to make male friends here on Lit to correspond with about shared interests. I am happily married, so I'm not looking to meet up. I'm just looking for a pen-pal to exchange emails with.

I am bi-curious, but have no actual experience - just fantasies.

I enjoy sharing fantasies, sexual preferences and desires, but I have other interests as well that are non-sexual in nature.

PM me if you are interested.

Dru

FYI - I will be traveling starting tomorrow, Tuesday (7/15), through next week. I won't be able to answer your PMs during that time. But I will answer them when I return.

Dru

FYI - I will be traveling starting tomorrow, Tuesday (7/15), through next week. I won't be able to answer your PMs during that time. But I will answer them when I return.

Dru
Sent you some pm's and now I see it was you I intended to pm. xx

Sounds like me

Wow, I could have written this same post. I'm married as well, about 10 years younger than you, and would love to chat with you, or anyone else reading this who would like to contact me. I'd love to chat via email and share fantasies. Please send me a private message if interested.

From time to time, I like to make male friends here on Lit to correspond with about shared interests. I am happily married, so I'm not looking to meet up. I'm just looking for a pen-pal to exchange emails with.

I am bi-curious, but have no actual experience - just fantasies.

I enjoy sharing fantasies, sexual preferences and desires, but I have other interests as well that are non-sexual in nature.

PM me if you are interested.

Dru
im with u

I have appreciated the number of PMs. That's the best way to connect with me. If we click, I like to also email. I'm not interested in IMing. Sort of burned out on that some time ago.

Dru

interested in bi had some experience when I was younger and once played with another cock a year ago. like thinking about it

used to play with a friend. we used to stroke each other at the same time and make each other cum in his garage. once he tried to stick his cock in my ass but it hurt a lot. we were dumb no lube and he tried to go fast. maybe he was to excited. loved playing with his cock and watching it squirt.

Hey

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing great. Just started to celebrate my 55th birthday, would be nice for some m2m fun.

Back