I see a lot in Miss Kay (closed for AndreaSubbie)

I nodded, smiling down at her as she spoke. "Your breasts are indeed a perfect shape for what you just did. If they were smaller then people would be even less likely to notice and they wouldn't have that small bounce. If they were larger then the bounce would become too obvious and eye-catching, and they would appear lower on your chest and (to my eye) less attractive."

I thought then of my wife's breasts, whose larger shape I had found attractive once, though less so as she aged and our relationship cooled into what felt like a more pragmatic business arrangement. I would have to broach that topic with Andrea at some point, I knew, but not here and not now.

"But how do you feel? Are you ok with your Intern being noticed like this?"

"You are inspiring; it felt invigorating." As the elevator doors opened I gave her was I'm sure was more of a wolfish grin, but then returned to a more controlled look as we stepped out onto our floor. Walking past a few coworkers I continued: "I'm sure that you'd like to see more about how your work turned out, so lets eat in my office at the side table."

As we returned to our quiet corner of the floor, I picked up again. "This little exercise was one we shouldn't continue too often, lest we do set too many tongues wagging. Seeing you like this once may make some people wonder if they really saw what they thought they saw. If they saw you like that every day then there might be complications neither of us would like."

I gestured towards my office door. "After you." As I followed her in, my eyes naturally following to admire her backside, I pulled my door so that there was still an inch or so of opening. "There, now we should be able to hear anyone coming down the hall, but have a feeling of privacy."

I set down my lunch by the table. "Remove your blouse again, Andrea. You asked how I felt. You make me feel a younger man, and a much hornier man. I have been more aroused this morning than I have in years, easily a decade. I feel like I must see more of you ... in time, all of you."
 
Last edited:
mmm, he was saying so many nice things to me. I knew I'd made the right decision, the right choice, and was getting more excited at the possibilities that lay ahead.

Mr Martin's jusdgement was so good, and again I was reminded of the benefits of having a grown-up man lead me into new experiences, into new sexual experiences. It sent shivers of delight through me.

"Remove your blouse again, Andrea"

Not a request, not a 'would you mind?', just an order.

So of course I had to do it. I remembered what he'd said about being allowed to say 'no' at any point, about us talking it through, but I was determined to always say 'yes' to him, no matter where, or when.

Standing just behind the partly open door, hidden from anyone outside his room, I slowly undid the buttons, top to bottom, not waiting for his approval this time, because he'd given me a clear order.

I felt sexy, wanton, like a seductress, and felt my face smouldering with the need to turn this man on, make him desire me.

All buttons undone, I let the blouse hang for a moment, a clear width of bare flesh from my throat to my skirt with nipples hidden behind the folds ... then I shrugged the blouse off my shoulders and reached across the gap of the door to hand him the garment. It was risky; it might have been noticed, but it was incredibly exciting.
 
I took her blouse from her and stepped into the office, stepped close to her so that only inches separated her bare nipples from my white dress shirt, my dark blue tie hanging between her breasts. If I was any closer the edges of the tie might graze the sides of those beautiful curves. Farther down, the bulge in my pants longed to be closer to the smooth skin of her belly. I looked down at her, savoring the closeness for a silent moment.

“Now,” my voice was low and soft, “How does it feel for you now? Instead of strangers looking at you and wondering, now it is just you and I, and you bare yourself to me. Instead of a young man’s eyes piqued with curiosity, or perhaps that lady behind the counter who was vaguely disapproving, now you have my attention. All of my attention.”

It took so much control not to reach forward and cup a breast in my hand, to feel the stiffness of a nipple between my fingers. As a younger man I don’t think I could have resisted. I expect that the desire showed in my face, as I no longer tried to conceal it.
 
"It feels wonderful. It feels exciting, arousing. It feels right, like this is my place, to undress for you any time you tell me, anywhere. I belong to you. I'm your toy to play with. I love this."

I meant every word. I could tell he was incredibly turned on, and so was I.

"I'm going to cum many times tonight, thinking of today, reliving all the precious moments."

He was so close I could feel the heat of his body, and wondered if he could feel the heat of mine?

I was on fire between my legs, liquid fire. I'd need to buy new knickers at lunch time.

A thought occured to me.

"would you like to take a picture of me? of your toy?"
 
My toy. Ah, how that made my desire surge. She was putting herself in my hands, figuratively today, but soon enough we would make that literal.

"I'm going to cum many times tonight, thinking of today, reliving all the precious moments."

“No, Andrea.” I cut her off, my plans for her becoming more certain by the moment. “You will not.” I brought my face a bit closer to her, knowing that this meant my tie would brush her chest. “You may touch yourself and remember these moments, but you will not allow yourself to come to orgasm until I give you permission.” I held her gaze for a moment, then stepped away from her and tossed her blouse so that it draped over the back of the guest chair in my office.

"Would you like to take a picture of me? Of your toy?"

I turned back to her. “What a delightful thought.” I thought of my photography equipment at home, largely unused since work had become so busy this winter. I once had been an active member of a local group, finding that pictures of models had filled a small part of the erotica gap in my life as my wife and I grew apart. With Andrea now there was a whole new range of possibilities there.

“Yes, we shall explore that more this weekend. For now though, this will have to do.” I pulled out my iPhone and entered my code. “Stand with your back to the door, back straight. The lighting here is terrible, but I want to see those proud breasts of yours standing forth.”

I took some quick shots, one nearly full length with the contrast of her nude top half and clothed bottom half, another from her breasts up, and one just of her face.

“I will send you these, so you can remember how beautiful you looked in the glow of your first exploration.”

I let out a long breath. “Now, this isn’t the time or the place to indulge too much more, much as we both might want to.” I gave a small laugh to myself, glad that it sounded she was as aroused as I was. “Pull your blouse back on, but leave it unbuttoned. If we hear any footsteps in the hall you must button it up and tuck it in as fast as you can.” I gave her a small wink. “But this time with all the buttons in the right place.”

I sat down across from the guest chair. “With all the excitement and anticipation, do you ever remember what kind of sandwich you bought?”
 
"Nope, I have no idea at all what I picked. In fact, I'm not sure I even looked at what I was picking. I was, um, a bit distracted, if you remember?" and I laughed. It was all such fun.

The 'not cumming' instruction was going to be difficult, but also a fantastic idea. It made the sexual nature of their arrangement so blatant, and that turned me on even more. I was very hot and sticky in the gusset!

"That little photo session was fun," I added, taking a bite of ... turkey and cranberries! I hoped Mr Martin would pick up on that since he'd hinted that there might be more this weekend, but if not there'd be other chances, I was sure.

"So what's the strategic plan for tomorrow? Are we going undercover, like a pair of cops? Do I need to wear a trilby and dark glasses because I'm a sleuth?"

It was such fun, sitting there exchanging banter while braless and in an open blouse. The naughtiness and risk were all part of the game.
 
"Nope, I have no idea at all what I picked. In fact, I'm not sure I even looked at what I was picking. I was, um, a bit distracted, if you remember?"

I laughed along with her. “I was more than a bit distracted as well.” I unwrapped my own curried chicken sandwich. “I know you left a few distracted young men behind us as well.” I took a bite.

I looked over at her, enjoying the glimpses of her breasts through the opening in her blouse. “There is something wonderful in your current state, Andrea. You are casually erotic.” I wiped my mouth with a napkin. “However, as much fun as our lunchtime walk was, it would not be wise to repeat it here in the office.” I took a small bite to give pause before I continued. “However, I’m sure we can both be thoughtful about this. I accept you as my toy, but you are also a bright young woman. Plenty of men do use young women as thoughtless objects, whether they are hired by the hour or used for longer and called mistresses. I expect you to be a smart toy: clever, creative, and playful when appropriate. While I expect you to follow my instructions, I also hope that you will surprise me on your own initiative.”

“Here at work we will have to play by careful rules. You will continue to wear clothes that appear conservative and do not draw attention. In the future, unless I instruct otherwise, you will wear a bra when you come to work, when you leave for the day, or other times that our coworkers would see you. However, I will not give you back today’s bra; I will keep that as a momento.”

“We also must continue to keep up with our workload, though I will make sure to plan some time to enjoy my toy during the day. This may mean working a bit later, which will incidentally be perceived well by our higher-ups. At the end of the summer I want you to finish your internship to stellar reviews, with no hint of impropriety. In the meantime, we will find plenty of times and places for fun.”

"That little photo session was fun"

“A cell phone camera under fluorescent lights does not do you justice. We will do much better tomorrow, after our little bit of field research.” If she enjoyed that brief moment, I could only hope how it would arouse her to be properly posed in all the ways I could imagine. She was so young, she probably was not thinking far ahead, but in my mind I was already thinking of how I would capture the memory of her to warm me after this summer was over.

"So what's the strategic plan for tomorrow? Are we going undercover, like a pair of cops? Do I need to wear a trilby and dark glasses because I'm a sleuth?"

I laughed. “I have to admit, I don’t even know what a trilby is. If you would look sexy in it, then perhaps. I haven’t decided what you will wear tomorrow yet.” I looked at her, judging her response. “Fortunately I have some time yet.”

“I must attend the monthly sales update meeting from 1pm - 3pm. When I return from that interminably boring meeting I expect that you will have gotten through the regional logistics reports.” I took a long look at her again, enjoying the inner curves of her breasts that showed through her unbuttoned blouse. “Seeing you will be a welcome relief from that meeting. When I arrive back at my office I want you to immediately join me and unbutton your top as it is now, then give me a brief summary of the regional reports. I know they are bland compared to the sales data, so look forward to this: after you’ve given me your summary I will let you know what you need to do to prepare for Saturday. I have ideas already, and that boring meeting should be quite sufficient to finalize my plans for you.”

“Any questions, Andrea? Again, remember I expect you to be a smart toy.”
 
I made a mental note of his very sensible rules. They would protect the two of us, while also allowing for playful fun. Mr Martin was good at this.

But his comment that he hadn't decided yet what I would wear tomorrow, that warmed me. I didn't know if he understood how much pleasure such a simple statement gave me, but I grinned quietly, happy to wait for his instructions.

Once he'd gone to his meeting I got busy with the next round of analysis, needing to have it ready for when he got back. I also made a call to my friend, the lady in marketing, and at half past two a medium sized box arrived for me.

Shortly before 3 I took it and my coat to Mr Martin's office, where I sat in my chair, the reports all emailed to him. I unbuttoned my blouse completely and covered it with the coat, just in case he brought a visitor back from the meeting. Then opening the box from Marketing, I took out the advertising prop she'd sent and put the Trilby on my head, and waited for Mr Martin to return.
 
Last edited:
The monthly sales update meeting was as boring as I expected, though fortunately after I had presented the sales data during the first 15 minutes I was able to pretty much tune out the rest of the two hours. It was mostly each area manager taking a turn to explain either why his team was great, or why there were unusual factors that explained why they weren’t on track for quota. The bottom line as far as I was concerned was that bookings looked good, so there was no risk of additional downsizing, particularly for someone of my seniority.

When I got back to my office I glanced towards Miss Kay’s cube and was briefly disappointed to see she wasn’t there. As soon as I turned towards my office I saw she was there waiting, with a box and some fabric on my side table. Clearly she had taken my advice to be a creative and playful toy to heart, though I was concerned about the degree to which she had failed to follow my instructions.

“Andrea… “ I tried to keep the smile from my face as I closed the door behind me. “I see you decided to start surprising me right away. I’ll let you explain your deviation from my instructions… as well as what you would have done if one of the regional sales managers had returned with me to try to argue about the sales data I just presented.”
 
Last edited:
"Oh, but I have followed your instructions." and here I shrugged off the coat, revealing my unbuttoned blouse, as per instruction.

"You instructed me to use my intiative, so I wanted to be here to greet you. And I'm showing you what a trilby is, you did want to know, and you can decide if it looks sexy on me or not, and the coat would make me decent if you brought visitors, and I'd explain the hat!"

I sat there feeling pleased with myself, and hoped that Mr Martin was too. After all, I had followed instructions. I would have liked to just be here without the coat, but it was too risky in the office, so this was the best I could come up with.

A doubt crossed my mind .. had I misunderstood him somhow? Now I was filled with insecurity, and desperately searched his face for a hint of what he was thinking. If he was disappointed in me ... I could feel that damned tear forming again!
 
I laughed and shook my head in admiration. “Very impressive resourcefulness, Andrea, very impressive. Stand up again. You always look so good standing straight.” I almost added how much I wanted to see how she looked lying down, but that would come in time. Patience, I told myself. “Let’s see what your resourcefulness has brought us.”

I stepped over to the table, for the first time really understanding what I saw there. I picked up the quite fashionable looking hat. “This would be a trilby then?” I smiled at her and placed it on her head. “It looks good on you.” I immediately knew that a photo for tomorrow would be of her wearing nothing but that hat.

“And this?” I picked up the black fabric, realizing it was none other than the product that we’d noticed the unusual sales of. “Where did you manage to get this from? And the hat?” I put on a mock stern face. “I hope you finished those reports as I instructed though, and didn’t just spend my two hour meeting shopping.
 
Quickly standing, so relieved that he wasn't upset with me, I watched him look at the items I'd brought.

And he said the trilby looked good on me. That made me smile.

"Oh the reports are done and in your email. They're quite straightforward," and I leaned across his desk to open the first one, letting my blouse hang open, boobs in view again.

I loved this giving work reports half naked. I almost wanted to help him deliver a sales report at a full meeting dressed like this .. that would be so hot! And get us fired!

"I made friends with a lady in marketing, and she found the items for me," I added, hoping that he'd be impressed with my work resourcefullness, too.
 
She was amazing. I found myself staring as she leaned forward, those youthfully gravity-defying breasts keeping to such a wonderful shape. They begged to be touched; once again my shorts were quickly uncomfortably tight. I would have to start wearing looser boxers when I was to be with her, which I wanted to now be as much as possible.

“Very well done, Andrea. My only critique is that by being in my office it make it hard for you to extract yourself without a guest feeling that something unusual was going on. But that didn’t happen, so I don’t want to dwell on it.”

“You inspire me, and thus your instructions for tonight will be a bit different than I planned a few moments ago.” I smiled. “We will work until 5pm. This being a Friday in the summertime, all of the Sales and Marketing folks that are the bulk of our coworkers will be gone by 4:30pm. At 5pm you will go to the ladies room and change into this.” I held up the mesh bodysuit. “You will wear your raincoat over it. Fortunately since the forecast does call for light rain on and off this afternoon, I doubt anyone will think much of it. Pack your other clothes into your handbag, or if they don’t fit we’ll fold them into my laptop bag.” I watched with amusement to see her reaction, wondering what combination of nerves and excitement there would be in her face as she anticipated what this meant.

“After you’ve come back to my office and demonstrated how it fits on you we will leave via the west stairwell. There is a connection to the parking garage there where my car awaits. I will drive you to your apartment and walk you to your door.” I wanted to make sure she felt safe as she explored this new experience. “I am assuming that given your short internship here that you do not have roommates, correct?”

“As soon as you cross the entrance to your apartment you are to take off the raincoat. For the rest of the evening you are to wear nothing but this product - consider it part of your research. I will expect a report in the morning. When you are ready to go to bed, you are to sleep in the nude. I will remind you that you can touch yourself, but I will be very disappointed if you let yourself orgasm.”

“I will pick you up at 8am in the morning and we’ll start with breakfast together. I expect that you will be well rested, fresh and clean, and ready for a bit of adventure. You are to wear either a sundress or a skirt and top combination. Choose shoes you can do a bit of walking in. You are to wear no undergarments.”

“Do you have any questions?” Before she could even reply I added quickly. “Oh yes, and tomorrow you should bring your sunglasses and your trilby, of course.”
 
The instructions seemed fairly straightforward, and a gentle nudge forward in getting me to wear revealing clothes in a way that wouldn't get either of us in trouble.

"No, I think I've got it, Mr Martin. And I'm sorry about being here waiting for you, I won't do it again."

I slipped my raincoat back on, leaving the blouse undone, and picked up the mesh top and the trilby and headed for the door, holding the coat closed.

"I'll be back at 5, Sir," and slipped quiety out and across to my cubicle.

I noticed that Marketing had sent me a slightly different version of the garment in question, but it was close enough for our purposes, I thought.

And then I got on with my work, enjoying being bra-less and having my blouse undone beneath the light raincoat. It was a bit naughty, but no-one came near my part of the office so it didn't matter. And we wouldn't be doing this again in the office, as far as I knew.

Since we were finishing later than usual, I had a bit of extra time to complete the latest set of reports and was completely up to date by 4.45, when I emailed those and a summary of the week to Mr Martin.

By 5pm I was in the ladies room changing, and fairly soon after that I knocked on Mr Martin's door apparently ready to leave, in heels, a raincoat, and carrying a bag which happened to be filled with clothes.

Once inside, I put the bag down, shrugged off the coat which pooled at my feet, and asked,

"What do you think of the body?" deliberately ambiguous.
 
I admit I had trouble concentrating on finishing up my work. My eye kept drifting to the little clock in the corner of the screen and my mind kept drifting to my thoughts of what might be with Miss Andrea Kay. I had instructed her to be one step more daring, but quite soon after her first step. I wasn’t sure how much she could handle all at once, but she seemed so eager I was willing to see how she could stretch. Agreeing to put on that mesh would be one small step. Once we stepped out in the world she might feel a bit different, and I would need to be ready for her if it was too much. I was thinking about the possibilities so much, I almost missed hearing her come in the office.

"What do you think of the body?"

I locked my computer and stood up, the admiration was impossible to hide from my face so I decided I’d go with it. I walked towards her and gave her a long slow look, starting from her heels up her legs, with a pause when my gaze reached the top of her thighs. There just above I saw how she had trimmed herself until a narrow strip of hair pointed down into shadow. A shadow I would bare to light in time. As my deliberate inspection continued I paid attention to how the fine mesh clung to her nipples, enjoying how the fabric added a hint of shadow and mystery even though I had seen her breasts bare not so long ago. I stepped back as I looked up into her eyes.

“The body is magnificent.” I stepped to her side and admired how it fit her backside, which looked even more enticing in this black veil than it did in the skirts and pants I had seen since she arrived. “Quite magnificent.” I looked her in the eyes and smiled again.

“You can put your raincoat back on. For now you can close three of the buttons.” I turned to pick up my laptop bag. From the construction of her coat, three of the buttons should be plenty to cover her, though if we met anyone who had seen her earlier in the day then they might wonder if they remembered she had been wearing a long skirt earlier. It also gave her the hint that she might not be allowed all of those buttons for the entire way home.

I walked past her out the office. “This way then.” The entrance to the west staircase was close enough and the halls were empty. Once in the staircase we could hear men’s voices some flights below us. I looked to her to offer some reassurance, but did not pause. We certainly would not want to linger too long anywhere.

When we reached the door out to the parking garage I gave a quick look and saw that it seemed rather empty. I turned back to her. “Undo the bottom button and follow me. You are not use your hands to hold the coat closed.” Her long legs would surely show at the pace she would need to keep up with me, which I expected would raise the stakes for her. I turned away from her again and set off across the floor of the parking garage for my Lexus SUV. Immediately I could see a trio of men a dozen or so cars away to our right, chatting and laughing. Would any of them notice her? We would have to find out.
 
Last edited:
Mr Martin's reaction to me in the mesh body was everything I hoped. It made me feel confident, admired, desired, of worth, and I loved it.

I loved the words he used to compliment me. I loved the time he took to look at my body properly. I loved that I was obeying him, and that he was pleased with my obedience.

And I loved that he gave me another testing instruction. As I pulled the raincoat over my only piece of clothing, see through at that, I wondered which three buttons.

Boobs, crotch, and one in between, which left two undone in between those, as well as others above and below. The coat would gape where those two buttons weren't done up, showing my belly and lower chest. That was what got me here, gaping button-gap!

I followed him out of the office and down the stairs, bag in my left hand, and tried to reassure him without words when he looked round on hearing those voices, but I was hit with a quick, sudden zing of yummy fear at the prospect of meeting them. It wasn't to be, though, and soon we were at the Parking Level.

And another instruction! Mm, a sexy challenging one! I undid the bottom button as ordered, so that my coat was now held closed only by a button at my navel, and a button between my boobs, and as I followed his brisk pace towards his car the coat inevitably flapped open to reveal my attire from the waist down. Although the lighting wasn't brilliant, anyone who looked would get a view of a girl in what appeared to be see through panties.

And there were men by their cars.

Oh the thrill! Oh the rush! My legs went a bit wobbly and my tummy was doing strange things, but I adored it, feeling the blood pumping round my body, driven by my loudly beating heart. I was so alive!
 
I proudly noticed that she was keeping up quite well as we paced towards my SUV. Looking back I saw that quite more of her was showing than I expected, and I had a moment of fear for her. It was always going to be a challenge for me when I set a challenge for her. I had wrongly estimated that it might simply look like her long legs came from the coat, perhaps still covered by shorts or a short skirt. Instead at best we could hope that someone thought she was wearing a swimsuit.

At the same time, seeing her walk across the way bare to that mesh crotch was incredibly erotic.

I hit the unlock button for the Lexus, causing the lights to flash. I think that caught the attention of the men, but by then she was past their line of sight.

"Get in." My words were more rushed than they had ever been with her. A moment later I decided to up the ante a bit more. "And undo your middle button." The top button should cover her chest from someone seeing into the high-standing car, but we'd have to see.
 
Once in the Lexus I started to calm down. That had been amazing! And we almost got caught by those men! I thought, when the car's lights flashed, that we'd be busted for sure. But no, it was late enough in our Walk of Daring that we reached safety ok.

Just as I was climbing down from the excitement Mr Martin raised the tension again, and with that now familiar surge of delight, I obeyed, undoing the button over my middle and pulling the coat flaps as wide as they'd go, considering the button between my boobs was still fastened. For how long, I wondered, grinning.

So there I was, almost naked from the waist down ready to go for a drive home, my mind playing with the idea that we had actually been seen, properly seen, by those men by the cars. How would they have reacted? Would they have said anything to us? To each other?

I leaned across and kissed Mr Martin's cheek.

"I'm having the best time, Sir!"
 
Last edited:
During all of our excitement today I had made a point of not touching her. When she leaned over and kissed me I suddenly realized it was the first time we had touched since I shook her hand on her first day at work. Considering that I had essentially already seen her naked, a kiss on the cheek might seem trite, but instead it was electrifying.

I looked into her bright, excited eyes and knew all the more that I wanted her. In many ways she was already mine, but for the one thing that would bring that physical closure. I wanted to put my hand on that bare thigh, feel her young soft skin - but I knew it would be so hard to stop there.

"You are incredible. I'm so glad the thrill is working for you." I looked her body over again, my eyes dwelling on her breasts and again where the narrow strip of hair led between her legs before returning to her eyes. "You have no idea how hard you make me." I paused. "But we will explore that tomorrow." The anticipation would be good for both of us.

I started up the car and started heading out.

"Cover yourself completely now, there are cameras at the exit." I pulled out my phone and entered the unlock code. "Put your address in Waze and while you're at it put your phone in my contacts. "
 
I drew my coat discretely over my body before we got near the exit, and entered the information as instructed.

I really was having the best time, but did my best to look bored and serious as we went past the Exit Cameras.

His scrutiny had been delicious, and I was so glad that he knew how much I enjoyed him looking at me, enjoying me. And his promises for tomorrow? Were we actually going to finally come together? Even cum together? I had to giggle at that. But he'd said no orgasm tonight, and to sleep naked, so that's what I'd do. It should feel very sexy and I was looking forward to it.
 
Last edited:
The sky darkly threatened another round of rain, though there was blue to be seen on the horizon. It was likely to be a beautiful sunset, some part of my photographer's brain said. Thanks to the rain, the streets weren't as crowded as they would normally be at this hour on a Friday, but that would change as the night grew closer and the restaurants and clubs began to open. All places now filled with possibilities for fun with Andrea.

"Open yourself up again, all of the buttons, but let the coat barely cover your nipples. " The height of the SUV would keep pedestrians from seeing below her waist, but there was no such guarantee with any SUVs or trucks that might pass us. I looked at the directions on the phone and pulled us towards Storrow Drive. The Charles River ran alongside us on her side, with people jogging or strolling in the paths along its bank. Many of their clothes were brief given the summer warmth, yet so different from the sheer mesh. Another great place I could take her.

But he needed to think about the now. I knew or could learn the risks of the places to take her, but I knew nothing of where we headed now. "Andrea, tell me about your apartment building. Are there places you would be concerned about people being gathered? Are there security cameras? Or can we get to your door with minimal interaction and observation?"
 
"Oh, there's a camera above the main entrance, but I don't think it records, it just lets residents see who's calling before we buzz anyone in.

A camera in the lift, I think, but usually there's no one around. Up the first flight of stairs theres a big shared landing; my door is last on the left, and I live alone, no roomies to see us."

I wondered if he'd change the plan and try to come in; but I wasn't quite ready for that yet.

It had been a big day, and I needed some space to get my head round it all.

My coat was now undone, my nipples barely covered, and I looked ahead on both sides of the road for any trucks with cabs taller than us. Spotting something ahead going slower than Mr Martin, I blurted out, excited, "There's one" pointing.
 
I nodded as she described her apartment building. It sounded like one of the older ones in that part of town, which also then meant less concern about high-tech observation. "That sounds fine," I mused aloud. I admit my mind wandered a bit, still mulling over tomorrow, when suddenly she blurted out.

"There's one"

A truck prominently painted along its side to advertise Samuel Adams beer, slowing as it entered an exit lane and had to wait behind other cars. The driver would have plenty of time and attention to glance at the passing traffic, perhaps even hoping to see a busty passenger in a low summer top go by.

"Right as we come up to the truck look up for the driver. You make the decision. If you like the look of the driver, pull open your coat and smile. If not, cover yourself up. Just keep in mind that if it's a grouchy-looking older guy, you flashing him may just make his night."

I let off the gas as we closed on the truck. "Ready?" Slowing down also gave me more room, so I felt I could risk glancing over to see her in action. "Now!"
 
I reckoned we both knew I'd open the coat regardless, and at his command I pulled it wide, showing my own naked body in the see through mesh, looking up at the driver.

He was a normal nice looking gy in his thrities, who dod a double take, then grinned, and sounded his air horn.

Smiling back at him I wiggled my shoulders a little, saying,

"This is an amazing buzz, Mr Martin, really awesome! Thank you!"
 
Last edited:
It was delicious and exhilarating to see her expose herself like that, even if vaguely covered by the mesh. The driver clearly could see it well enough to appreciate it, or perhaps even the motion of pulling aside the coat was enough to fill in the gaps in his mind. From my closer position I could enjoy the arc of her curves, the tips of her breasts standing out.

"This is an amazing buzz, Mr Martin, really awesome! Thank you!"

I laughed. It was like her buzz was infectious.

"Your exit is next, so probably best not to be blatant in case there is a neighbor walking by. Button back to those three and lets see if we can get parking anywhere near your place."

We ended up being pretty lucky for street parking, only a half a block down from the entrance to her place.

"Careful climbing out, I see your side faces right towards those people's front window." The height of the SUV meant there was no way she wasn't going to show quite some length of leg. "I'll grab your bag in case you need to quickly secure the coat."

The open street was more uncontrolled than I liked. I wanted to be able to manage the risks of her flashing, and resolved that tomorrow I'd keep that in mind.
 
Back
Top