Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sucked a gorgeous 7" cock yesterday, and swallowed every drop of hot, thick cum. He reciprocated magnificently and I emptied a 3 day load down his throat. I thought I was gonna cry, it felt so good :)
 
I sucked a gorgeous 7" cock yesterday, and swallowed every drop of hot, thick cum. He reciprocated magnificently and I emptied a 3 day load down his throat. I thought I was gonna cry, it felt so good :)

glad too hear someone is enjoying the season.... three day load, wow, must have been a flood....*wink*
 
Had a wonderful 69 earlier. We both came within a minute or two of each other. Afterward, I kept his cum in my mouth and we kissed and played with it for a good while. He still had some of mine in his mouth, too, so there was plenty to go around.

Afterward, I sucked him again, but this time greedily kept it all to myself. :devil:

Love that I've found as big of a cumslut as I am. :D
 
Stll Lingering on My Tongue

Just had an acquaintance from Squirt.org stop by for a blow 'n' go. Stepped in the front door, dropped his pants, and fed me his cock. He got stiff and I worked his beefy stick for a few minutes, sucking the length of his shaft, rolling the head around with my tongue, then he gave me his load. Once I had sucked him dry, he zipped up and headed on his way. Just the way I like it.
 
No Yet

But i have just arranged a meet with a new guy. I am off over to his place where we shal do a little exploring of bodies and licking with sucking.
Mmmm
 
Just had an acquaintance from Squirt.org stop by for a blow 'n' go. Stepped in the front door, dropped his pants, and fed me his cock. He got stiff and I worked his beefy stick for a few minutes, sucking the length of his shaft, rolling the head around with my tongue, then he gave me his load. Once I had sucked him dry, he zipped up and headed on his way. Just the way I like it.

I've said it before...Squirt is the most likely place for a good hook-up
 
I wish

Frustrated bi curious virgin. Wish I could find a willing cock near greenock, Scotland.
 
Frustrated bi curious virgin. Wish I could find a willing cock near greenock, Scotland.

There once was a guy who lived on Kelly Street, near the Mclean museum and art Gallery who had this gorgeous GF, They were always up for a bit of a good time. If they are still around they'll probably be hanging out at Red or James Watt Bar. If I could remember their names I would PM them to you but I can't for the life of me remember them.

Good Luck
 
Had a nice suck and fuck session this afternoon with my man. I swallowed 2 loads and have a load inside of me that is starting to leak as I type this. Planning on getting more as soon as he can get it up again
 
Afternoon

I had an interesting afternoon. My wife called around lunch time and asked if I had any appointments this afternoon. I told her that I had one but could cancel it. She told me to do it and get home.

When I arrived at the house, she led me to our bedroom and told me to get my clothes off. I quickly did so; then, she took me into our bathroom and told me to get in the shower. As soon as I was wet she pulled the curtain back and started putting shaving cream around my cock and balls and proceeded to shave my pubic hair. I tried to question her, but she told me to shut up. I know better than to argue, so I waited to see what was next.

When she finished she told me to dry off and come to the bed. I came out of the bathroom to find her sitting on the bed; she told me to come over and stand in front of her. She fondled my hairless balls and crotch, then she pushed my balls back up inside my body and pulled my dick up between my legs, telling me to hold it there. When I did, she turned me around and taped it there with flesh colored surgical tape. This done, she told me to bend over. The next thing I felt was her shoving a my buttplug up my rear. I stood up, turned back around and she handed me one of her thongs, telling me to put it on. It was very weird, but erotic. We both admired my crotch in the mirror. From the waste down, I looked like a woman.

I asked what was going on and she told me that we had company coming in a few minutes and she wanted me ready. I asked what company and she told me that it was a surprise. In the meantime she told me that I could lick her cunt. I had barely gotten started when the doorbell rang. She told me to wait while she went to answer it.

A few seconds later she was back. She went to one of her dresser drawers and got out a collar and leash that she uses on me, placed the collar on my neck and attached the leash. Then she told me that three young college men had come by that morning looking to do odd jobs to make some money. She told them that if they would clean and rake the yard, she would make it worth their while. Knowing my wife, I'm sure they knew that she wasn't talking about cash. When they had finished, she told them that they would have to come back when I got home for their reward.

Taking the leash, she led me into the lving room. It was a little uncomfortable; all I was wearing was a thong and a collar. The three were seated and the look on their faces was amazing; they didn't know what to think. My dear bride led me to the center of the room and announced that they had done such a good job that they deserved blow jobs. She told them to just sit back, relax and enjoy. She led me over to one of them and handed him the leash.

He just looked at me, not knowing what to do. She told him not to be shy and tell me what he wanted. Then she told me to pull out his cock and suck it. I got down between his legs, undid his jeans, pulled out his meat and began to lick it. I guess I wasn't moving quickly enough, because he grabbed my head and forced it into my mouth. Of course, I didn't need any coaxing and happily began sucking that delicious stalk. I love licking and sucking both men and women, the only thing that makes it better is having my wife make me do it and telling me to suck and swallow while I am about it.

Naturally, he came soon, filling my mouth with his thick cum. I swallowed and raided my head to find that one of the others had taken the leash and was pulling me toward him. I proceeded to go down on him with the same result, another mouth and throat full. When I had swallowed his load and lifted my head I saw that my loving wife was sitting on the first guys face while she cheered me on. She looked wonderful, unfortunately, I couldn't watch her as the third guy was tugging on the leash and begging for my services. I really slowed down on this one. He had the largest cock of the three and I wanted to enjoy it as long as I could. It was a mouthful, to say the least and when he finally came, it was all I could do to swallow it all.

This time, when I was able to look across the room, I found that my wife was sandwiched between the first two, with ones cock in her mouth and one in her ass. I sat down where I was and just watched. When the first one came, she pulled it out of her face and let him cum on her boobs. Then she pulled away from the one in her rear, turned around lay down, took it in her hands and jacked him off on her pussy. She looked over at me and told me to clean her up. I knew what she wanted and crawled over to her. Starting with her breast, I licked up all the cum then moved between her legs, I could smell her cunt and his jism as I began to clean her. She required that I get it all including any that might have gotten inside so I know to do a thorough job of it. She was soon squirming, twisting and groaning on the floor and eventually had a massive climax.

We rested for a few minutes then she asked the men if they were satisfied with their payment. They all agreed that they were more than happy and wanted to know if the could do more jobs in the future. She told them that was agreeable and asked for a number to reach them. Then, they got dressed and went on their way.

When they had left, she led me back into the bedroom, telling me that I had been a good boy and deserved a special reward. She told me to remove the thong and lean over the bed. I could hear her opening a dresser drawer behind me, but knew better than to look. I felt her move between my legs and than she pulled out my buttplug, instantly replacing it with the head of our favorite strapon dildo. She fucked my ass brutally, telling me that I was her little fuck toy, her whore and her bitch. I loved it! As always, screwing me with the strapon makes her incredibly horny. I could feel her getting faster and faster and her panting was louder and louder until she sceamed. She came and collapsed to her knees, dragging the dido from my abused rear.

While down on her knees she removed the tape from my suffering cock; it finally, was able to become fully erect. She turned me around and taking it in her hand, she told me not ot cum till she said so. Taking my dick in her mouth she began slowly sucking it in and out. I was in heaven; it was all I could do to contain my load. When I could stand it no more, she released me, stood up, moved around me and sat on the bed. She told me to turn around and face her. then she lay back on the bed with her feet on the floor, telling my to jack off on her cunt. It only took a few strokes and I covered her pussy with my cum. "Now, eat me", she said and I did. I licked her till she came, licking up all my cum as I did. I was exhausted and almost not able to make it in to the computer in order to publish this post.

By the way, the boys are coming back Tuesday. I'm sure that we can find something for them to do.
 
I have been doing work in Allen, TX, with a contractor that I often get work from. We are working on code for a gorgeous 1891 Victorian. All week I have been playing flirty with one of the electricians, a gorgeous black man named Ty with a sweet bubble butt. I've been eying his meat in those tight Carhartt shorts.

This morning I got to the house early and was in the after part of the basement when he came in with his helper to work on pulling some lines. When he saw me he sent the helper to go get coffees and pick up some things from the electrical supply. When the kid left, Ty turned around and his erection was way visible. I squat down and unzipped him. It wasn't the biggest dick I've ever sucked but it was gorgeous, clean smelling and a little musky, and really fat, His sack was shaved clean and in no time I was throating his meat. He held my head, shaved clean like his, or stroked my cheek.

I felt him getting close and redoubled my efforts. He stiffened up and I felt his hot goo fill my mouth. He must've been a good boy for a week. I stood up and spit his seed into a nearby box of garbage and when I turned around he was on his knees with his mouth open, urging me to hurry up as his helper could come back. When I unzipped he wasted no time in sucking my cock deep, fingering my willing ass with a thick finger. I came way too quick and he seemed frustrated so I turned around and pulled my chinos down and asked if he wanted a taste. His tongue was in my asshole in no time. Oh, man, he was a good ass eater!

We buckled up and made out a little but then we heard others coming in the house. What a way to start the day! I'm ready for my date tonight!
 
Wow

There once was a guy who lived on Kelly Street, near the Mclean museum and art Gallery who had this gorgeous GF, They were always up for a bit of a good time. If they are still around they'll probably be hanging out at Red or James Watt Bar. If I could remember their names I would PM them to you but I can't for the life of me remember them.

Good Luck

That's just round corner from where I live.
 
Not posted here again in ages... mainly as I've been busy sucking my fiances cock an awful lot...

Got a treat yesterday though, which I thought deserved a post here...

Was out with a friend to the pub in the evening, for a few beers and to catch up with things as I was away over Christmas and new year... Unknown to me my fiance had arranged to meet with us too, and we all went back to the friends, fairly early in the evening, where we were joined by three other guys, who they know, but I've not met before....

Well I got my Christmas treat, with five cocks to suck... It always amazes me the differnce in cocks, taste, size and feel/texture, and the differences in how each reacts on being sucked... I had my friend first, who I've sucked many times before, and got a nice big load of cum... Then I went through each of the three guys I hadn't met before, one was rather small sized, but gave a very big load, and the other two were larger, and gave a good mouthful of cock and eventually of cum too... Then to top off the evening I sucked my fiances cock, which I am getting rather expert at knowing just how to suck right to give him max pleasure from it...

Sadly we were all quite tired and so didn't get up to anything more really apart from sitting round and chatting, though I did suck my friend off again before we all left to go home...
 
A business trip

I just got back from a business trip to New Oreans and it was better than I would have ever expected.

I left my car in the hotel drive to go in and register. While the girl at the counter was getting my information a young, blond adonis came in from the office behind the counter. We made eye contact and I couldn't help but smile at him. He smiled back, just as I turned back to the girl, who asked me for my drivers license. When I glanced back over at him, I notice him pass his hand across his crotch. My eyes were drawn down and when I looked back up, he smiled knowingly. The girl finished up and gave me back my license and the room key. I asked her if they had a luggage cart as I had more bags than I could carry. The young man stepped forward and said that he would be glad to help me.

He told me to drive around to the side entrance to park and he would meet me there. I did and we carried the bags to my room. When we had placed them on the bed, he asked me if I needed anything else while I was there. I asked him what time he got off. He said that he was free after 6pm, which was in a little over an hour. I gave him a twenty and asked him to pick up a six pack of beer when he got off and bring it back to my room. I told him that I might not hear the knock, so just use his key to come on in. He smiled and said that he would be glad to do it for me.

After he left, I took a hot shower, got in the bed naked, turned on a pay-per-view porn movie and started playing with myself. About 6:20 I heard the door open and I looked up to see him come in. He let the door close behind him and held up a six pack. I told him to put it anywhere, get comfortable and come on over. He looked at my erection, sat the beer on the dresser and began removing his clothes. When he was nude, he just stood there for a moment and let me look at him. He was beautiful and he had a very nice cock that was getting nicer by the second. I motioned for him to step closer to the bed and he did.

I was halfway sitting up against the headboard and when he got within my reach a took his hips and pulled him over me so that he was sitting on my chest with his cock inches from my face. I released his hips and slid my hands and arms down between our bodies so that I could continue playing with myself. Once I had myself situated, I said to give it to me and opened my mouth. He didn't need to be asked twice and brought his hips forward till the tip of his manhood entered my awaiting lips. I started licking him and as he eased it further in, I helped by sucking it until I had it all.

He was moving in and out slowly, obviously, enjoying the sensation of my lips and tongue on his hardness. We went on like this for several minutes before it became to much for him and he started fucking my face harder and harder. It was all I could do to keep from coming as I stroked my own cock. The act culminated with him grabbing my head, thrusting deep into my throat and filling me with his semen. I swallowed it all, then milked him until his flaccid dick slid from my mouth.

Looking me right in the eyes, he slid down my body until he was between my legs, taking my slippery cock in his mouth. His eyes never left mine as he sucked me to completion. When I had ejaculated in his mouth, he moved back up until his face was right over mine. He stopped and looked at me from a few inches away, I knew what he wanted and opened my mouth. Sure enough, he placed his mouth on mine and we shared my cum. It was incredibly erotic.

We spent the rest of the evening together trying all kinds of things. I even asked him to fuck me in the ass while I was bent over in front of the mirror so that I could watch. One of the hottest things we did was to go out on the balcony around 2am, both naked. It was dark as we had the lights out. He leaned over the halfwall while I knelt between his legs and sucked him off again. What made it so exciting was that there were a few late night couples still in the pool.

Unfortunately, I had to leave the next day after my meeting. I do have his cell number and I'm looking forward to another excuse to head to the "Big Easy".
 
Fulfilled my fantasy late last night which counts as this morning. Finally had a three way where I was the bottom and I am so satisfied right now but greedy for more. The sheer ecstasy of getting fucked smoothly and well by a fat, hard dick, feeling tight balls against mine, while alternately sucking two delicious, mouth watering cocks was unreal. The added pleasure of being on a bed covered in lube and cum heightened my thrill, I was a total whore for these guys. My cock is rock hard thinking about it!

Swallowed four loads, got covered in cum, sweat and kisses and was fucked well and thoroughly. *sigh*
 
Fulfilled my fantasy late last night which counts as this morning. Finally had a three way where I was the bottom and I am so satisfied right now but greedy for more. The sheer ecstasy of getting fucked smoothly and well by a fat, hard dick, feeling tight balls against mine, while alternately sucking two delicious, mouth watering cocks was unreal. The added pleasure of being on a bed covered in lube and cum heightened my thrill, I was a total whore for these guys. My cock is rock hard thinking about it!

Swallowed four loads, got covered in cum, sweat and kisses and was fucked well and thoroughly. *sigh*[/Q

Wow that's hot
 
Not yet but me and my bf have the weekend off so there is going to be lots of sucking and fucking going on
 
Just got back from meeting this guy. Sucked his cock and had him fuck me in all sorts of positions before having him blow his load all over my face and then I got to lick it off. Yum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top