Hypno Therapy - Open for F

Wiley999

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Posts
555
"Good evening ms ...." i say as i watch you open the door to my office ... I look at my watch hanging from my wrist near the onyx cufflinks i wear .. and then look up " you are a little late ... i didn't know if you were still coming ... " " you did sound a little hesitant on the phone... but i imagine you coming through this door is a wonderful first step forward with how i will be able to help you "

" please come in " i say and lead you to my office. Dark woods furniture and dark leather couches and chairs are around a glass topped coffee table .." please have a seat " i say and go to my desk and return with a gold pen and yellow legal pad " why don't you tell me first who referred you to me for my services and second what is it you are looking to achieve through hypno therapy "
 
Last edited:
"Well, I am trying to stop smoking and my GF had luck with hypnosis. No Offense but I think it sounds silly. My husband cannot stand my smoking so I am willing to give it a try."

I look at the leather couch and ask, "should I sit?" I stand waiting for an answer in my loose brown skirt and my silk blouse. My 32D pushed the buttons a little as I look through the bangs of my long black hair.
 
therapy is good for lots of things

" Yes yes please have a seat " i say as i watch you looking around my office at the diplomas and pictures on the wall .. and at my furniture and then books on the coffee table..

"I have had great success with helping people stop smoking. I have helped people with many varieties of behaviors they want to change. Smoking , over eating, confidence, drinking and other addictions"

I watch you sit and glance down at how high your skirt rises on your thighs

"But Melissa, please understand this is not a quick fix this is a process. and if you commit to the process you should have the same success as your GF. Do you mind telling me her name ?"

I take a seat in the high backed leather chair opposite where you are sitting.. i take out a simple gold pen from the inside pocket of my jacket and place it on a yellow note pad on the table

I cross my legs as i lean back into the chair
" So tell me Melissa,, you say your husband doesnt like you smoking are you doing this for him ... or do you have your own reason for seeking my assistance ?"
 
I look down at the leather couch and accept the invitation to sit. The couch is comfortable and it almost feel like it is warm. I look around at the walls and see this is an educated man. Maybe there is something to this.

As I listen to him explain the process I notice I feel very comfortable in this room. "Well I know this is not a quick fix. I mean (oh please don't sound like an idiot in front of this very educated man) my girlfriend, Tracy Weinstein, told me that it can take months. I have tried everything and I am willing to do whatever I need to break this habit."

Does it feel warm in here? As I shift myself I feel my skirt hike up a little on my thighs. It feels very nice for some reason. Oh no! Not in here. I cannot let this man know the real reason I need help. Could Tracy have possibly told him that my excitedness and sexuality have gotten out of control in the last two years? No. Smoking is a good excuse.

"That's a beautiful pen" (smiling) "Was it a present or something" (I can't believe I said that - he won't want to treat me if he sees I'm an idiot). "What I mean is, yes I am doing this for my husband because I want to be a good wife. He deserves it. He is a good man and a great husband." Looking away a little, "I do have some personal reasons, but I'm not sure that they are important, (smiling) in fact they are a little silly." OMG Melissa.

Looking at the pen, I don't realize my legs are parting, "what happened next? What do we do?"
 
I smile and nod as you make comments and ask questions while staring at the pen .. I pick it up and begin to gently twirl it in my fingers the light reflects off it into your eyes ..

"yes Tracy is a very ummm dedicated individual.. She is fully committed to the program i have set her on and we are traveling down the path together " ....
Watching your face flush and your legs open as you settle into the deep warm soft leather couch.

" we will take a different path you and i, but i will be with you all the way through.. "

I keep twirling the pen til i see your eyes stop moving and focus intently on it

" You like my pen ..... good good ... it was a present from another therapist who taught me to keep things very simple. "

" I want you to relax Melissa relax and continue to focus on the pen and continue to feel warm and safe ... you will alwasy be safe with me Melissa, always... now just relax and let your eyes start to close. your eyes close and your mind open Melissa ... listen to my voice ... and relaaaaaaaaax "

Waiting for you to fall into a complete state of relaxation ....
" Now Melissa you will be completely honest with me ... honest and open .... Tell me the real reason you are here ... " < having had Tracey tell me in one of our sessions i anticipate the answer but want to hear it from your lips
 
I am able to focus on the light glimmering on the pen. Oh I am getting sleepy and wow this couch is so comfortable. I am sooooo relaxed now. Did I fall asleep? No I am wide awake. This is so nice. I feel so tingly now!

"I am not sure what is going on, it looks almost. Yes like the room is glowing" I giggle a little. "I want to tell you, I am nervous about seeming dumb, but I feel so comfortable in here with you. I mean I know I can tell you"

My body is warming up and I feel like something is overcoming me. Am I under hypnosis? I don't care. This is perfect. I rub my knees and my thighs and smile some more. I open and close my legs amazed at how I feel.

"Well there is another reason why I came here today. In the last few years I have had difficulty controlling my sexual urges. I am a married woman and I was never like this, but something overcomes me and I wind up in bed with a man I was just talking to." I am not sure why I am able to say this so easily, but it feels right to say it.

"There have been times like last week, when I just went to get a coffee and a man will smile at me. I feel flushed and you know just being polite I say hi. We wind up sitting and chatting and unable to stop myself, I am in his bed 1/2 hour later. I mean it is incredible, but I think it is wrong." I feel so relaxed and relieved to be able to say it. So far, my GF Tracy is the only one I have told these slutty stories to.

"I am hoping that you can help me get this problem under control. I mean . . " (smiling and feeling so nice now) "you have such a nice pleasing voice. Has anyone ever told you that?"
 
I continue to nod and smile like we are having a normal conversation about common things.. I move my chair a little closer to you on the chair and watch your body start to warm.

"Yes Melissa, I think i can help you with your compulsive behavior just like i helped Tracy."
"Thank you Melissa" < in response to your comment about my voice > " It is important to be able to have a relaxing tone so I can help those people that come to me "
I ask a few normal normal questions mixed in with very sexual questions
" Melissa, how long have you been married ?" i ask waiting for your answer and noting the answer
" Do you love your husband ?"
" are you shaved Melissa ? "
" Do you swallow Melissa ?"

"Where will you be going on your next vacation ?"

" Good good ... i am so glad you feel so relaxed melissa It means this process will go very well "
" Are you feeling ok do you want to take a break ? "
" Are you wet ? "
 
smiling and feeling so comfortable I can answer anything.
"We have been married for 19 years. I am in love with my husband I have been since the first time I saw him he is so" I exhale and my skirt hikes up so my black underwear is visible.
"Since I am in love with him, I want to stop this problem I have with needing to satisfy any man who wants me."

"I am shaved (giggles because it seems silly) and it itches (giggling again) Yes I do swallow but sometimes I lift off because I love to watch cum shot out of a man. Oh my I said it outloud. it feels so good to get that off my mind"

I feel myself getting warm all over. "I don't think I need a break. This feels so right so wonderful. Tracy never told me that I would feel so good. I will tell you I am very excited and wet right now. YES I said it out loud (smiling) I am excited I am sexually aroused and I don't care. That is a good sign right?"
 
Watching the visual signs of your growing excitement...
Yes Melissa it is a very good sign .. everything you've told me is excellent and I am very proud of you for taking this seriously.. You are a wonderful subject and a wonderful wife ...

But tell me Melissa ... does your husband make love to you .... or does he FUCK you ?"

My voice changes a little when i say FUCK .. and i wait for your answer ...

"Or do you FUCK him melissa ? "

Pausing for your answer....

Now Melissa ... Show me how wet you are ....

I look down at your wiggling legs to see those manicured nails show me what i have asked for .

"and tell me melissa " going back to the same tone as if we are talking about coupons or vacation plans .. " What got you so wet .... ?"

i then put my hand down into my lap and start to squeeze and cup my cock through my slacks for you to see .. " what caused this strong reaction you are having ..? " " was it something i said ...?" " was it something you thought i said ?"

Writing down the answers ....
 
I am so happy with how things are going so far. You are such a good listener and that gets me excited. I listen when you ask me about my sex life with my husband.

But tell me Melissa ... does your husband make love to you .... or does he FUCK you ?"
My voice changes a little when i say FUCK .. and i wait for your answer ...

"Or do you FUCK him Melissa ? " Pausing for your answer....

When I hear the change in your voice when you say FUCK, my body jumps a little. It is a shock but a very exciting shock. My nerve endings send pleasure throughout my body.

My voice a little softer, "we mostly make love, but we do F U C K on occasion. We use to FUCK a lot more. I remember how it felt so long ago. I miss that." Feeling I am so wet listening to myself say Fuck to this stranger. I know what he means and I need to fuck. Love making is nice but fucking is at my core.

I decide to stand up and show you that I am wet with excitement. I walk over to you and for some reason I lift a leg up and place it on your chair. I then lift my skirt up so my underwear is showing and I put my finger on the wetness and rub a little. "I am so wet right now. I feel so excited. All this talk about fucking has gotten me wet and excited."

I look down and see your hardness building in your pants. I see your hand outlining what looks like a nice hardening cock. I move my pelvis circular and smile.
 
Seeing your fingers delving into your wetness seeing the shiny sticky fluid on your finger ....

I keep talking normal ... slow and deliberate as i watch your excitement build

Tell me Melissa tell me about the last time you were with a stranger ...
How did you let him know you were flattered by his attention ...
How did you flirt with him Melissa ...

and when did you know he was going to FUCK you Melissa ... ?

Watching your wetness coating your finger watching your hips moving thrusting towards me with your high heel on the arm of my chair .

I reach down and unzip my pants and ease my hard cock out .. the purple mushroomed head expands and pulses into view.


I then let my cock lay on my thigh stretching and pulsing i inhale the scent of your pussy and lick my lips almost able to taste you from the air ...

I wait for your answers then tell you calmly to return to your seat and take a deep breath ... and think about the last time you were fucked .. either by your husband or another man ..
Then i tell you i want you to tell me how you feel when you havent been fucked for 1 day .... 2 days ........ 5 days ..... 10 days ......
I watch your reaction and your words change with each length of time I place in your mind between getting fucked ..
20 days .....
30 days .... melissa its been 30 days since you've been fucked ... tell me how you feel
 
"The last time I was with a strange man was three days ago" Gyrating my hips more and leaning my head back. "I was at the mall and went into Macys. I was getting some slippers off of a display and I felt a hand on my ass. I was shocked but the same hand gave me a little slap. When I stood up and looked at the man he smiled. I should have slapped his face but he said it was the nicest ass he felt all afternoon" I gasped and my mouth was open.

Looking down I see you pull your cock out of your pants. Looking it laying on your thigh like a prize like a warm snake that I need to touch.

"He took me by the hand and took me to his car. We drove a short distance and pulled in the drive way. We went into his house and he took my hand and went to his bedroom. He told me to take my clothes off and I did exactly what he told me to do. I started to get excited." Moving my hips more almost dancing. My foot moves between your legs.

"I felt like I couldn't say no. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS That's it. I cant say NO!" I felt so relieved like I was having a breakthrough. I also felt a powerful wave building and I know I was close to orgasm.

"He put me on my back and we had sex. No wait. He FUCKED me. that's right. I don't even know his name but he had me. He FUCKED me and I was willing. We FUCKED for an hour and I could hardly breath."

Before I explode I listen when you tell me to sit down. I walk back almost salivating over your cock and my building orgasm. "1 day I am fidgety. 2 days I am almost anxious. " I get lost and don't realize what is happening. "I haven't been FUCKED in 30 days ! I need it. Please help me. Please (laying on my back on your couch) I need you to FUCK me. Its been so long"
 
Watching you turning into a wanton slut in front of me on my couch ... i approach you my cock bouncing in front of me through my down zipper ... i see your eyes fix on it... i hear your desperation your plea for release your demand to be FUCKED ...

I smile and put my hand on your forehead .... and calmly say .... " relax ......... " " relaxxxxxxx "

I watch your body start to calm and return gently quietly to a normal state ...
"You've just been Fucked .... " i say to my patient ... " and fucked hard .... now relax ....... relaxxxxxxxx "

Your D cup breasts heaving slowly slower slower ... still so impressive .... my cock twitches as i imagine my cock trapped between them and smile .. soon ... soon ...

I pet your hair which is a little sweaty and wild ... " relaxx ... relaxx .... you will be coming back to an awakened state .... your sexual needs fulfilled for the moment ... sit up ... and when i count to 3 and snap my fingers you will be wide awake and feel like you do after being FUCKED hard ....

Now melissa .. before you awaken i am going to give you an instruction ...
when you feel yourself ready to give yourself to a man .. you will excuse yourself and call me when you hear the unique ringing of my phone you will return to this state of hypnosis you are in now ... you will then tell me what you are feeling and I will help you melissa ... i am hear to help you melilssa ... "

1, 2, 3 SNAP ...

I put my cock back in my pants and watch you come out of your hypnotic state ...

" well melissa i think we had a significant break through but as i said this is a process and we will need to set up another session next week... but of course i am on call for you whenever you need ... "

" I think your husband is going to be quite pleased with the results of your therapy ... and your friend Tracy. I will make sure to thank her for her referral when i see her next. "


< what crazy plan do i have when you make your first call ? and who will you be with ? your husband ? a stranger ? a friend ? mmmmm >
 
Feeling like I was just fucked better than I ever have been in my life. "Wow, what do we uh" Looking at your face, "was I hypnotized?" Not too sure of what happened, I feel almost like ripping your clothes off. But as you are calm it must have been a dream or something.

My underwear is wet. My god what happened? "Ok (smiling) I will make an appointment for next week" I turn and leave. I make an appointment and go and get in my car. I pick up my cell and call Tracy. "Hi, It's Melissa. yeah I just got out. I don't know, but your not gonna believe this, but my . . ."

Tracy is in the grocery store when Melissa calls her. Two men at the end of the aisle see Tracy and one says to his friend, "That's her, the blonde with the jeans and the tank. Remember, snap once on and snap twice off. Ill wait here"

Tracy listens to Melissa and says quietly, "really that wet. we will talk about it later ok? Bye" When Tracy hangs up, one of the men walks up to her and says, "Hi Tracy, David, remember?" Tracy smiles at this good looking man but has no idea who he is. "Oh hi David . . ." Then David snaps once. Tracy smiles and David whispers in her ear, "put your hand in my pocket and massage my cock." Tracy moans and does as she is told. There is no one in the aisle and David moans as Tracy fingers his cock to erection. David does not want it to stop, but people are near. He takes Tracy's hand out of his pocket and snaps twice.

Tracy smiles at David and says, "Hi David, how long has it been?" David says "too long, it was nice bumping into you" David walks back to his friend and says, "it worked just like you said it would. this will be so hot." His friend smiles. "I heard her talking with a girlfriend on her cell. I think it may be another patient. They will get together later. Lets follow Tracy and see what happens when they are together.
 
Watching you emerge from your state of hypnosis and try to compose yourself ... your face still flushed your body still feeling the effects of the suggestion i put in your head ... and yet i can still see a look in your eye that you want more ...

i sit in my chair opposite making notes and observations. everything looking quite normal.

"So Melissa, same time next week ?" " have my secretary put you in the calendar"
I watch you leave your lovely ass wiggling and swaying as you try to get your rubbery legs under you as if you had just been fucked ...


David and his friend Ben watch Tracy as she shops and leave as she is in the check out line ... waiting for her to get in her car ... David in the passenger seat and Ben driving and they pull out behind Tracy.

David reminds Ben "snap once on snap twice off " ... " I wonder how far we can make her go .... " .... They keep a 1 car distance ... not that tracy would think or notice she is being followed, but no sense in being too bold.

They watch Tracy pull into a restaurant.. it's not the ritz but it's not applebees either. They sit and watch and wait and see people coming and going and try to guess who Tracy's friend is.
 
My cell buzzes again. "Hi Tracy. Yes I am on my way. Yes I know the place. I gotta go, Im driving." I hang up and put both hands on the wheel. Tracy wants to have a drink with me at that steakhouse. Its kind of a pick-up joint but what the heck.

Feeling nice and happy I go to turn the radio on. Nice music and. Shoot. I almost missed the place. My tires go up on the curb a little. More embarrassment. Nobody seemed to notice. Well maybe those two guys in that car. Im sure the didn't even notice.

Getting out I walk in, shifting my skirt and unbuttoning my jacket. My keys drop and my cell. I lean over and pick them up and as I do I feel the wind lift my skirt up a little. Standing up, I straighten my skirt. I look behind me and I see the same two guys in the car. Lol they may have gotten a little peep show!

I walk in and to a table near the bar. Tracy gets up and we hug. "Tracy, I just have to tell you." Tracy shushes me. I was speaking a little loud. A few men at the bar look my way. Tracy is slutty and I love her. This happens whenever we go out.

Sitting, I lean in and say, "Tracy, the hypnosis was incredible. I felt like I was having one orgasm after another, but I don't remember at all. What happened?" Tracy was smiling and listening. Our wine came.
 
David and Ben watch Melissa getting out of her car and stumbling a little through the driveway giving an unexpectedly good flash and show as she bent over to retrieve her phone

David bets Ben that you are the woman they are waiting for and he takes the bet ... they get out of the car and then enter the restaurant... the look around and not seeing you at first take a seat at the bar ..
They then turn their heads as they hear some loud chatter and giggling and David hits Ben in the shoulder .." see told you " he says ..

They both size up and compare and contrast the 2 ladies sitting close to each in a circular booth whispering and giggling and sharing wine together.

They both watch the ladies and their magnificent wedding rings on their left hands.

David pats Ben on the back and whispers an instruction in his ear .. he gets up and heads past the table the ladies are sitting at on his way to the men's room and "accidentally " jostles the table.

As the 2 women look up he adjusts his zipper and leans over the table .. his gold watch hanging off his wrist .." i'm sorry ladies ... i hope nothing spilled and i hope i didn't get you wet "

He stands up his cock outlined in his slacks as he adjusts his tie and heads towards the back
 
I grab my glass as this man bumps into our table. "sorry, hey good catch" the man says to us. I smile and was just about to flirt and Tracy says, "David? what a coincidence" and touches his arm.

Tracy introduces me and tells me that she and David just bumped into each other in the grocery store this afternoon. I smile and lift my hand to shake his. David instead lifts my hand and kisses my hand on my wedding ring. I feel a little rush of excitement. I love hanging with Tracy.

After he moves on, Tracy leans over to me and tells me that she is not sure why but when she saw David this afternoon, she got so horny. I tell Tracy that its not unusual, he is certainly good looking and very nice. She tells me it was not just "sexy guy horny" but when she was in the car she realized her underwear was soaked. She had to change.

"I guess the hypnosis didn't take did it" I tease my girlfriend. She smiled and took another sip of her wine and said maybe it didn't. I begin to tell her about my appointment and as I do, I begin to get excited. For some reason, I feel like I have to call my hypnotist. I don't know why, but I even have my cell out.

"Tracy, your never gonna believe this, but"
 
David glances over his shoulder at the table with the 2 ladies and sees you picking up your phone and dialing .... he continues heading to the back near the restrooms ...

He nods to Ben who puts up 1 finger then 2 and they nod to each other ...

Ben cocks his head to listen more to the conversation between the 2 women ...

I am sitting at my desk going over my notes and the triggers i have placed in the minds of my patients to get them to relax easier and quickly so therapy can continue and more value is achieved ...

Ben watches the women as their body language continues to change and get more fidgety and touchy ... he smiles and gets ready to approach the table ... just waiting for you to get up and leave tracy alone and vulnerable ..
 
I call my hypnotherapist and I realize it is too noisy. I realize this need to check in with him and tell him that I am really horny. I have to do it. I slide over, "Tracy I have to make a call and it's too noisy in here. Excuse me for a second honey"

As I tell her Tracy nods and smiles but she is looking at a man sitting at the bar. LOL what a little slut. She already has her eye on someone. I have a feeling I know how this will go. If he has a friend, then I better be ready. Maybe I should call my husband too and come up with a story why I may be late

I get up and squeeze my way through the crowd. Of course, I deal with the men who help themselves to getting their hands on me and giving a little squeeze. I am use to that. It is really crowded. Some guy is taking advantage with both hands. It feels nice. If he only knew.

Finally I get near the bathrooms and it is a little quieter. I redial the number. Ringing, ringing, he did tell me to call when I felt arousal and I certainly do right now.
 
I pick up the phone ... " hello melissa " i say in my warm tone and knowing you are already under hypnosis again ... im going to give you a number melissa ... this will be the number of days you will feel like you havent been fucked ... do you understand melissa ?" " and then you will hang up and forget you have called me .... " " 10 "

i say and hear the click on the other end of the phone and smile .. wondering what you will do with that terrible needy feeling

You then hear someone talking on their cell phone in the bathroom ..

Ben sees you leave and smiles ... he starts to rise and mumbles to himself .. 1 for on 2 for off ... and walks over to the table ... with tracy and sits down ... before she can ask him to leave he snaps his fingers and watches her eyes roll over .. he then whispers " drop your fork and crawl under the table .. you will suck my cock "
 
"Ok I feel a little silly but I just felt like I had to call. You are so nice. Ok I will, bye" I click off and feel better. As I shift and put my cell back in my pocketbook, I notice a pleasing sound. As I turn I see it is only a man on his cell. This must be the place to make calls. lol.

Wait. That is Tracy's friend David. I make eye contact with him and smile. He smiles back. Wow does he have a sexy smile. In fact, OMG what is happening. The sound of his voice and his confident look. Oh this feels. Why am I getting so worked up? I feel like I have to . Thank god my husband nailed me this mor . . Wait, he had to leave. OMG when was the last time I had sex? I look back at David as I walk away and - wow his smile.

As I walk back through the crowd, the hands fall all over me. With each grope I feel like I have a climax building. It almost feels like I am sharing my bed with 20 men all taking a turn on my leg, my boobs, my ass. It tingles. I want to stay, but there is the table.

I think it is the table. Who is that man. Where is Tracy. I look left and right. Maybe I am in the wrong place. I walk up to the table and this stranger has his eyes partially closed and his arm up over the booth. Now I see. Tracy's pocketbook is on the table, but no Tracy.

Oh, this is the man she was flirting with who was sitting at the bar. She works fast (I giggle). I walk up to say hi and ask where Tracy is and when I stand close, I see Tracy's hair and she is kneeling under the table. OMG, she is giving this man a blowjob with all these people around. Then I feel like it is normal and the right thing to do.

"Hi, Im Melissa, Tracy's friend"
 
Bens arms stretched on the back of the booth tracys head bobbing up and down in his lap hidden by the table cloth unless oyu are sitting at the table... shes good slurping and sucking ...
he nods as you walk over and sit down and see your friend giving head under the table ...

Im ben .. he says and stares at you .. Tracy and i have already been umm introduced ... he says ... and pulls her off his cock and looks into her eyes then returns her mouth to his cock

i thought my friend and i would join you for dinner ... Ben says and nods as David stands at the side of the booth and then slides in next to you .. putting his hand on your thigh ..
" are you feeling Ok ? " he asks you " you feel a little warm " he says staring into your eyes his leg rubbing against yours .... " you look a little flushed " he says

He looks down at tracy sucking his friend under the table ... and you not being offended or shocked ...

" are you as friendly as she is ?" he asks and takes your hand putting it on his cock
 
Back
Top