ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice the insane amount of birthdays today, pretty weird eh?

Fire lets dance! You lead though and watch out for my large left feet.

Arc, I didn't drink either :\

Ciao, my friends!

I trust you all had a pleasant turn into 2003.

I didn't drink yesterday either, just a little champaign at midnight. Not much of a drinker.
Yes, 'tis true the room was rocking a little, but it had nothing to do with alcohol.

DragonsCurse said:
My newyear started with a BANG!!!

considering that yer a friend of Hy's ... I can see why yer new year started off with a bang!

Happy New Year Opi & Lauren ...

*smooches the penguin & hugs Lauren*
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

MyOpinion said:
Hy, can you point that thing in another direction? You've got it aimed right at that new statue in the corner.

Oh... heh heh... Didn't see ya there...

Arc da Rat said:
considering that yer a friend of Hy's ... I can see why yer new year started off with a bang!

Happy New Year Opi & Lauren ...

*smooches the penguin & hugs Lauren*
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

?

*giggles*

No.

*looks at Opi's face*

Maybe an alergic reaction to my lipstick? No wait ...

*A wet cloth magically appears & she wipes the red marks on Opi's face*

Silly Penguin its lipstick.

*show him the redden cloth*

woah.... *stumbles in* i went to a party, no drinking, be we decided sleep would be forbidden as well.... went tobagganing at 4 in the morning, we screamed "feel the rhythm! feel the rhyme! look on up! it's bobsled time!!! COOL RUNNINGS!"

then we played stuff and ended up massagin other people for ling an hour.... i turned out to be great at it and did alot of massaging, but recieved little *grrrrrrr* talked and whipped out the guitar and played song and sang till it was light.... ohh it was great.... unfortunatly when i got home i took a two hour nap and kind of slept through the alarm.... so eight hours later, i come to you here. *smiles* HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Khadgar said:
woah.... *stumbles in* i went to a party, no drinking, be we decided sleep would be forbidden as well.... went tobagganing at 4 in the morning, we screamed "feel the rhythm! feel the rhyme! look on up! it's bobsled time!!! COOL RUNNINGS!"

then we played stuff and ended up massagin other people for ling an hour.... i turned out to be great at it and did alot of massaging, but recieved little *grrrrrrr* talked and whipped out the guitar and played song and sang till it was light.... ohh it was great.... unfortunatly when i got home i took a two hour nap and kind of slept through the alarm.... so eight hours later, i come to you here. *smiles* HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Khadgar!!!

*pounces on him & smooches lots*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Now was that messages or massages? or did ya'll get freaky? :confused: :eek: :D

Oh yeah ~ Happy New Year Evil One!

*smooch* :kiss:

Massages? Now that's a good way of spending New Year's Eve! Why didn't I think of that before? :D

Beautiful... Did anyone notice that e-mail notification isn't working again? Grrr...

lol massaging. as in, kneeding the other persons muscles? it was great

*catches Arc and smooched her back* no getting freaky. although two people who are together went out and slept on the porch.... but i don't think anything would have happened.

yes Lauren, it was an awesome way to bring in the new years. i had alot of fun.

Mmm ... *enjoys the smooches*

... and I spent my time here at the computer on New Year's Eve.
Oh ~ poo !!! *blows the hair out of her eyes*

*laughs and midlessly massages Arcs shoulders* oh well, it couldn't have been THAT bad....

*Eyes her computer video file*

... now if I could only figure out how to capture still shots from this Excel Saga vid ...

Yummy pix of Ilparrazo ... :heart:

Khadgar said:
*laughs and mindlessly massages Arcs shoulders*
... oh well, it couldn't have been THAT bad ...

*purrrss*

Mmm ... but this feel better ...

lol well then, i'll keep going.

*continues massaging Arc, occationally drifting up around her neck, and down around her shoulders*

Khadgar said:
lol well then, i'll keep going.

*continues massaging Arc, occationally drifting up around her neck, and down around her shoulders*

MMmmm ...

*turns to face Khadgar & does a bit of kneeding of her own*

*runs her hands along his chest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back