Hi everyone!

Queen_buzz

Experienced
Hi all,

I'm new here and have just started writing a few stories based on past experiences. A friend of mine suggested this site. Writing the stories has proved to be more fun and therapeutic than I expected. Someday I will get the courage to post them.

As mentioned in another thread, I have been to the UK many times and my first story is about an American in the UK (gasp! Where did I get the material?).

Anyway, just wanted to say 'Hi'.

B

if you would like to chat about your past experiences pm me.

I would rather just do it here, thanks.

So I go to the Playground last night. Clicking links, looking at the titties and whatnot. Then I find a picture of Stew's cock! Un-fucking-real.

It turns out that Stew's cock has more teeth than his mouth does.

Who knew?

Hi all,

I'm new here and have just started writing a few stories based on past experiences. A friend of mine suggested this site. Writing the stories has proved to be more fun and therapeutic than I expected. Someday I will get the courage to post them.

As mentioned in another thread, I have been to the UK many times and my first story is about an American in the UK (gasp! Where did I get the material?).

B

Do your stories have pictures? I need pictures or even cartoons.

Err thanks for the warm welcome? :/

Hi QB. This forum probably isn't the one for you. You might want to head over to the Author's Hangout or the Playground.

Over here we pull each others hair and use the word count way, way too much.

Godspeed. :rose:

Hi all,

B

tumblr_n2udscJHNj1sg0a6co1_500.gif

Comshaw

You guys didn't scare me off! It takes a lot more than that. I prefer the general sections of forums as I like to chat about nonsensical crap

Back