Sexless Marriages

62531857_2317392221689140_5112820813954809856_n.jpg

We are all different

I have a very loving and tender marriage. Our libidos have diverged over time despite encouraging my wife to try swinging and enjoy extramarital sex. It’s just not her thing.
Yet I know women are very highly sexed who satisfy their needs outside their marriages. We are all different and have different ways of coping with it.

This just recently started happening to me. About a year? Mostly my fault. I am all fucked up.

This just recently started happening to me. About a year? Mostly my fault. I am all fucked up.

Did you feed her a wrong bottle of hormones and killed her libido?
Did you give her permission to play with others and now she is more than satisfied by somebody else?

If the answer is no to both questions, it can't possibly be your fault! If a woman has sexual needs and the only man in her life is her husband, who else can she come to to satisfy those needs? But if she does not have them... there isn't really much you can do about it.

Sexless marriage

Did you give her permission to play with others and now she is more than satisfied by somebody else?

If the answer is no to both questions, it can't possibly be your fault! If a woman has sexual needs and the only man in her life is her husband, who else can she come to to satisfy those needs? But if she does not have them... there isn't really much you can do about it.

And the same can be said for a man Annielit.

No she just thinks I am a drunk immature asshole. She is probably right most days.

Trust me she has her own shit too and everyone else loves me so that’s the thing about that.

Either you are drunk most days or not. There are no two ways about it. If you are... You know what to do, you don't really need Lit to figure that out what you have to do.

As for everybody else... Do you miss sex with her or with everybody else? They don't have to live with you day in and day out, so don't compare.

Either you are drunk most days or not. There are no two ways about it. If you are... You know what to do, you don't really need Lit to figure that out what you have to do.

As for everybody else... Do you miss sex with her or with everybody else? They don't have to live with you day in and day out, so don't compare.

Well I cant stop now. And now you sound like my wife. Come on bruh!

Last edited:

Ffs... really? Do we have to sink to this? It’s a two way street and I’ve encountered some amazing women whose men are the ones not wanting some lovin’... and men who are fucking women knowing they aren’t in the mood shouldn’t be thanked for anything... :(

Ffs... really? Do we have to sink to this? It’s a two way street and I’ve encountered some amazing women whose men are the ones not wanting some lovin’... and men who are fucking women knowing they aren’t in the mood shouldn’t be thanked for anything... :(

THANK YOU!!!!

Knowing she's not in the mood.... I just couldn't. Massive turn off for me, even if I thought she was just going through the motions to make me happy.

THANK YOU!
Saw that, cringed, but decided to let it slide. Not sure why, really.

Back