Biker Gang Leader and The Rich Bitch (CLOSED)

Ace was feeling the pressure of Tulisa’s pelvic region. He realized, she was pressing her pussy on his face. Her pussy walls were trying to clinch his tongue. Her pussy juice made a mess on his face. His nose was occupied by the smell of her arousal. The taste of the juice encouraged him to lick some more. The soft flesh of her pussy was feeling like a cushion against his mouth.

Ace replaced his tongue with his two fingers in Tulisa’s pussy opening. He tried to enter his two fingers in her tight pussy. He immediately felt the resistance of her pussy walls. He forced his two crooked fingers in her velvety snatch. His fingers traveled a couple of inches in her tight pussy. He could feel the tight walls of her pussy around his fingers. Her pussy juice was lubricating the path. He pressed his thumb on her clit and rubbed it. His fingers started a to and fro motion in her tight pussy. His one hand was still on her breast, playing with her erect nipple.
 
His thumb was rubbing her clit. His fingers in her pussy moved in and out making her groan out. She was so wet. One of his hands played with her boob. She was moaning out. She was thrusting hard down on his fingers. Her pussy tightened round his fingers. She closed her eyes biting her lip. "Oh please can I cum?" She asked looking at him. She wanted to cum. He was making her feel so good. She was moaning out. She was so desperate for release. She wanted him to let her cum. Her pussy was so wet and she was so close to cumming. She had her eyes closed. Her pussy was squeezing him. If he said no she didn't think she would be able to stop herself from cumming. She felt so good she wanted release. She was moaning out. Her nipples were so hard and her pussy soaking wet.
 
“You become a good beggar. You want to cum…, cum for me.” Ace told Tulisa in a slow voice.

Ace increased the tempo of his fingers. His fingers were now quickly disappearing in Tulisa’s pussy. His thumb was rubbing her clit furiously. He could feel the tightening of her pussy walls around his fingers. Every in and out thrust was bringing more pussy juice out of her pussy. His fingers were hitting new depths in her pussy with every thrust. Her moans were synchronizing with the speed of his thrusts. Her heaving breast was pressing hard against his palm. He was pinching her nipple and squeezing her breast simultaneously. He knew she was close. He wanted that, he wanted her climax. He knew her climax could bring him new possibilities with her.
 
"Oh thank you." Tulisa said. Ace was making her feel so good. His fingers pumped into her wet tight little pussy. She loved how he was making her feel. She moaned out. His fingers were deep in her. Her pussy was eating up his fingers. She was tightening round his fingers. Her juices were dripping out of her. His fingers were going in as far as they could in her pussy. She moaned out. He pinched her nipples hard. She bite her lip. She was thrusting hard down on his fingers. She was moaning loudly. Her pussy tightened round him. She started cumming. She was covering his fingers in her cum. "Oh god thank you. Tell me your name please." She said. Her body shook as she was cumming hard. She wanted to know his name and wanted more from him.
 
Ace ended the movement of his fingers and buried his two crooked fingers, deep in Tulisa’s tight snatch. Her pussy walls started pulsing around his fingers as she came. It felt great around his fingers. He could feel every sensation; pleasuring her body, by his fingers. She was reaching at her peak and he was getting some pleasure by her orgasm. Her pussy walls were clenching and releasing his fingers. The tightness of her pussy was enormous. He observed her beautiful body experiencing the orgasm. He lost his grip on her nipple because of her arched back.

Ace heard Tulisa's question. He smiled and replied, “Nice try, Bitch. I am not going to tell my name. I am not stupid.”
 
Ace had his fingers deep in Tulisa's wet pussy. He was working his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. She was covering his fingers in her cum and juices. Her orgasm was so intense. Her back arched. Her nipples slipped out of his reach. She was breathing heavily cumming so hard. Her orgasm was so intense. She was slowly coming down. She was breathing heavily. Her boobs heaved in and out. "Oh come on tell me your name. I promise to never tell anyone." Tulisa said looking into his eyes. She wanted to know his name. She was intrigued by him. She wanted something with him. His bad boy charms was winning her over. She wanted him so much. She never had a man like this and she wanted him. He excited her. She looked at him biting her lip.
 
Ace stood up and watched Tulisa’s sweaty body like a painter watched his creation. The smell of her sex was still occupying his nose. He could still feel the taste of her pussy juice on his tongue. Her V-neck dress was on her waist and her beautiful heaving breasts were on display. He still had a bulge in his pants. He wanted to spread her legs and wished to ram his huge erect dick in her tight pussy but a part of him desired to play with her. She was his plaything and he was the owner. He didn’t understand his desire to play with her. It might be her delicate personality which was appealing him to play with her body.

Tulisa was asking the question again. Ace observed Tulisa’s face for a moment. He didn’t trust her. There were some rules he followed blindly in his profession. “Don’t reveal your identity to a hostage” was one of them. He already broke one by satisfying her sexually. He didn’t want to break another. He was a professional though he wasn’t acting like one.

“You DO know that I kidnap you, it’s not the other way around. First, tell me what’s your name? Where do you live? Then maybe, I’ll tell my name.” Ace told her.
 
"Oh yeah you kidnapped me it had sort of slipped mind with all that pleasure you were giving me. I thought when you kidnap someone you torture them not pleasure them, not that I'm complaining. My name is Tulisa Green and I'm from the upper east side. To be precise my apartment is 1136 Fifth Avenue. So now I've told you it is now your turn." She said.

For someone who had been kidnapped she was pretty relaxed and not scared. She wasn't frightened to challenge him and to sass him. She was confident, sassy and feisty. Those sides were coming out of her. She wondered in her head what he was going to do with her and how long he'd keep her here for her. It didn't scare her it excited and aroused her. He turned her on so much.

Her mind wandered to the things she would like him to do to her. She wanted him in her mouth, pussy and then her ass. She wanted him to own her body completely. She was so wet. Her heart was racing so fast. She looked at him. Her eyes were full of lust. She wanted him so badly. He was so different to everything she knew and she wanted him.
 
“We are not playing a game here, Tulisa. I am not going to tell my name.” Ace snapped at her.

Ace was surprised by Tulisa’s tone. She was not afraid of him. He wasn’t expecting that. She was right. No kidnaper provides pleasures to his victim. But he was weak against her intoxicating beauty. He wanted her sexually because she was different. His past girlfriends were tomboyish and rough. He had never eaten a soft pussy like hers. He saw some sparks of lust in her eyes. His dick jumped a few notches in his pants. He could fuck her right there but his mind was against that. He gathered his thoughts and focused on the work. He had her address and the name; he could make a ransom demand to her parents. Still in his head, someone was against that. Someone wanted to play more.

Ace made a plan and left the garage. He locked the door from outside. He jumped in the driver seat of the car. Suddenly, he saw a shiny object on the floor. It was her cell phone. He picked it up and switched it off. It was a reckless move. He knew cops could trace the phone but first time in his life he didn’t care. He didn’t care about the money. He didn’t care about the criminal charges, he could face if he was captured. The only thing, he wanted, was the pleasure he might get from her beautiful body. He was like a kid who found his favorite candy.

Ace started driving the car. After a few miles he threw Tulisa’s phone out of the car window. He reached at the bar and told the gang members he was leaving the city for a few days. Then he returned the car keys and took his bike from the parking area. He saw Tulisa’s friends were searching for her. He quietly slipped out. On the way home, he bought some food from a food joint. At midnight, he was at the garage again. He unlocked the door and entered.
 
Tulisa looked at Ace surprised by the way he was talking to her but what did she expect from him, to be nice to her. He had kidnapped her. She was his hostage. She wasn't there by free will although she was now sort of happy she was here. She wanted Ace. He was different to everything she knew and she was sure she wasn't like any of the girls he had dated.

She was just looking at him seeing if she could read him and what he was thinking and planning. He was just blank at the moment leaving her feeling quite anxious. She saw him head to the door. "Don't leave me please." She cried out. She knew he wouldn't stay even with her pleading. He left her on the couch tied up.

He walked out and locked her in. She couldn't believe he left her and it was beginning to really sink in just what was happening to her. She wasn't going to be let go anytime soon. She was starting to feel scared. She didn't know what was going to happen to her. She was worried and unsure of how this was going to end.

She spent ages waiting for him. She was getting frustrated and so annoyed but she couldn't do anything about it. She kept her eyes on the door waiting for him to return. Her body was a bit cold with her dress round her waist. Her nipples were so hard and sensitive. She closed her eyes for a few minutes resting.

She heard the warehouse door opening. She opened her eyes seeing him. She looked away from him. She was ignoring him. She was annoyed he had left so long. She couldn't help herself from looking at him. Her eyes went on him and she gave him a fake smile. "Your finally back then." She said.
 
“Looks like somebody is waiting for me,” Ace answered Tulisa as he entered the garage.

Ace saw Tulisa’s shivering body. She was watching him. He put the food on the table. He leaned forward on her body to check her tied wrists. His arms were wrapping around her body. It was like a hug. His face was very close to hers. He could smell her sweaty body. Her bare breasts were brushing against his chest. He could see her erect pinkish nipples. It was inviting him and making him hard again. He tied the knot tightly. Then he thought she needed something. He stood up and grabbed her from her arms. He pulled her on her feet. He removed her torn panties from her waist. He searched for the zipper to open her dress. He found it on the side of the dress. He pulled the zipper down. He slid her dress down on her feet, and she stood there: bare and beautiful. He was extremely aroused by her naked form. Her meaty ass was brushing against his crotch. He made her step out of the dress. He was still holding her tightly from her tied arms.

“Move your ass.” Ace ordered Tulisa and started dragging her body behind him. She was still wearing her heels. There was a shower behind the main area of the garage. It was a makeshift bathroom, without any doors. He dragged her under the shower.

“You need a shower, Bitch. You smell like a garbage can. Now, stand still.” Ace order Tulisa.
 
"Where did you think I'd be? It isn't like I could of left." Tulisa said. She shook her head at Ace. She wasn't feeling like she had earlier with him. She had really liked him. She didn't like him as much just now. She didn't like he had left her here for what seemed like hours and hours. She saw he had brought food. He moved forward to her. He checked her wrists. Her wrists were sore from the ropes and it hurt so much.

His arms moved round her body. It felt like a hug and it softened her a little but she wasn't happy with him. His face was up close to her. Her body was all sweaty. Her boobs were up against him. He grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. He pulled the torn panties off her. He found the zipper and opened her dress. He slid the dress off her. She was naked before him. Her ass was brushing against him. He held her tightly by her tied arms.

He told her to move her ass. He dragged her behind him by her tied arms. She was really sick of her hands been tied up. She was still in her big heels. He took her off to an area where there was a shower which surprised her. A shower in a garage was odd. She thought to herself he's done this before. "Tell me do you treat every girl you kidnap like me. Be nice to them and then leave them in this cold shit hole." She said. He got her into the shower.

"No I won't." Tulisa said wriggling around. She wasn't stood still. She looked at him. She was under the shower. "No more complying with you. You left me here and I'm not happy. Don't think I'm going to be nice with you." She said glaring at him. She was angry with him. Her feistiness was coming out. She was just looking at him. He had really pissed her off. She may seem so nice but she could be a bitch.
 
“I didn’t hurt any of the girls I had abducted and I am not going to hurt you either. Just stay calm and stand still.” Ace answered Tulisa.

Ace tried to get Tulisa in his control. He used all his force to make her stand still. He took a step back to observe her. Her tied wrists were resting right above her ass crack. She had a one gorgeous ass. Her thighs were forming a gap right before her nether region. Her full, blond hairs were covering half of her back. Her long, slender legs were trembling with anticipation. He wanted to bend her and then wanted to take her from behind, but he resisted his desire.

Ace removed his jacket and approached her. He was still wearing a T-shirt. He wrapped his arms around her body, pressing her bare breasts by his forearms. It was his attempt to control her struggle. It became a tight hug. He was squeezing her body from behind. His member was trying to tear the fabric of his pants. Her arms were still tied behind her back. He felt the touch of her palms on his groin. He pressed his groin hard on her palms and rubbed it. His hands started roaming freely on her curves. He nuzzled her neck. He planted a soft kiss on her neck. He put her hair aside and started a soft kissing on her neck. His hands were enjoying the softness of her skin. He was squeezing and pinching her nipples. His hands started roaming freely from one place to another on her body. Her flat stomach, her heavenly chest and her soft lips: his hands roamed on every inch of her body. Again, he was loosing the battle against his desire.

“Oh… you are gorgeous.” Ace murmured in Tulisa’s ears.
 
“I’m not sure I believe you’ve never hurt a girl you’ve brought here against her will. I don’t want to be calm or still.” She said. She looked him. Her pussy wet she was liking this feistiness between them. It was turning her on to her surprise. Her wrists were resting against her ass. She was starting to stop struggling as much. She knew he wanted her and it confused her why he hadn’t just taken her yet. He took off his jacket and moved closer to her making her heart beat race, her palms sweaty and her little pussy tingle. She hated how much she wanted him and how much he turned her on.

He moved his arms round her. Her boobs up against his arms. He squeezed her body. It felt like once again he was hugging her and she sure did like it. She was still tied up by her wrists. Her palm was up against his groin. His hands moved over her body. She moved her hand a little against his groin. He was nuzzling her neck like a lover would do. He kissed at her neck. Her hand moved more against his groin. “Please untie my hands, I promise no more struggling.” She said. He pinched her nipples making her squeal out loudly.

He called her gorgeous making her blush. “Please just give me one thing. You know pretty much everything about me, just please give me your name. You know you would love hearing me scream out so to do that I need to know your name. By the way you’re not too bad yourself.” She said with a slight grin. She was starting to desire him again. She was going from hot too cold with him so quick. She wanted him. She didn’t know what was going to happen to her and right now she didn’t care all she cared about was what was going to happen now. She wanted to finally feel him in her. He had given her pleasure and she had given him none.
 
“My name is Ace.” Ace revealed his identity first time to a kidnapped girl. He knew he broke a rule, but he was helpless against the desire to hear Tulisa, screaming his name in the heat of passion.

The touches from Ace were getting more and more passionate. The hug was becoming tighter with every passing moment. He was still behind Tulisa and her hands were tied behind her back. He was now grinding his erect, covered dick against her sweaty palms. He was enjoying the movement of her palms against his groin. His fingers were reached between her legs. He rubbed her outer pussy lips. His fingers detected a trail of pussy juice from her pussy opening. He pushed a finger in her pussy to confirm her wetness.

“You are enjoying every moment of this, aren’t you?” Ace spoke slowly in Tulisa’s ear.

Ace stretched his other hand and turned the knob to start the stream of cold water. His body shivered, when the first jet of cold water hit their bodies. He raised his face to welcome the stream. It was a heavenly feeling; holding her tightly under the cold, running water. The cold water was making a contrast against her warm body. He was getting the necessary heat from her beautiful body. His hand returned to her breasts, he squeezed them and pinched her nipples. Then he turned her around to face him.
 
Ace revealed her name. Tulisa smiled at him. She knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him. There was so much hot sexual tension and passion between them. Ace was been gentle and very passionate with her and she loved it. Her hands were tied up and she couldn’t move. He was grinding up against her. His hard cock was up against her body. His fingers were between her long tanned legs. He was rubbing at her wet pussy. Her pussy was so wet. His finger pushed into her wet and tight pussy. “Oh yes Ace I am enjoying every moment. I want you so much. I have never wanted someone as much as I want you. I need you Ace please give me what we both want.” Tulisa said.

He turned on the shower and the water ran down onto their bodies. The water was cold and it cooled her hot body. He held her tightly. His hands moved onto her boobs and played with her nipples making her moan out. She leaned in and kissed his lips softly. She looked into his eyes. She pulled back. “Ace please untie my hands let my hands explore your body. You know I won’t try to escape, I want you too much to run.” She said. She really did want him. She desired him more than anything. She kissed him again. Her tongue slid into his mouth. Her tongue played with his. Her body was up close to his. She so wanted her hands untied so she could play with his body.
 
Ace was surprised by Tulisa’s kiss. He wasn’t expecting a kiss from her. He resisted it first, but as her soft lips pressed hard on his lips, he gave in. He started kissing her back. Her soft lips felt heavenly. They were still standing under the running shower. The jets of water were adding some fuel to their burning desires. Their tongues fought for the space in each others mouth. He hugged her tightly. His dick was making an uncomfortable tent in his wet boxers. He took a step back and removed his wet T-shirt from his muscular upper body.

Ace grabbed Tulisa’s face and started a passionate kiss. Then his hands started running freely on her curvy wet body. His both hands reached behind her back and untied her wrists. He didn’t forget to squeeze her firm ass cheeks.
 
Ace grabbed hold of Tulisa’s face. She looked at him with so much passion and lust. His hands were moving over her hot wet body. He untied her wrists. He squeezed her ass making her moan out. She ran her fingers through her hair. Her hands were free finally. She loved having her hands free so she could touch him. She needed to touch him. Her hands moved onto his chest. She stroked his chest and kissed him passionately her tongue playing with his. The water was running over their bodies.
*
She looked into his eyes. She wanted him so bad. She moved her legs round him. She hooked herself around him. Her boobs were pressed up against his chest. She grinded up against him. Her tongue played with his. She was making out with him passionately. Her nipples were so hard and pussy was so wet. She wanted him to fuck her so hard. She was exploring his body with her hands. She loved being up close to him. One of her hands moved to his cock and she stroked his cock softly.
 
Ace’s lust was ignited by Tulisa’s response. He pulled his boxers down and stepped out of it. His huge, erect dick was released from his boxers. They were still kissing each other, when he removed his boxers. The first thing his dick felt, was a stream of cold water. The second thing his dick felt, was her flat stomach.

Ace grabbed Tulisa’s both ass cheeks and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. They were kissing each other passionately under the cold running water. The water was adding fuel to their lust. He could feel her soft wet breasts, rubbing and pressing, against his muscular chest. Her erect nipples were felt like two pebbles. His dick was right under her ass. She was resting her ass on his erect dick, while her body was hanging on his muscular body. He felt her hand on his erect dick, stroking it slowly. It was a clumsy attempt, but he liked the feel.

Ace broke their kiss and told her softly,” I am going to fill your tight wet pussy with the thing in your hand and I am going to stretch your pussy to the limit.”

Ace parted her ass cheeks and rubbed his dick on her ass crack. He could feel the soft wet flesh of her tight pussy on the base of his dick.
 
Tulisa was surprised how much she wanted Ace. It was pretty crazy seeing as he was her kidnapper. She wasn’t there by choice but she did want to be him right now. She was what she wanted. Being his was all she could think of now. She wasn’t thinking of being a hostage right now. His cock was up against her slim stomach. The water was dripping onto their bodies. The shower was full of sexual tension and she felt so good to be with him,

He grabbed her by her ass and lifted her up. Her legs were round him. Her arms moved round his neck. She was grinding up against him. Their lips were locked. The water was dripping down their bodies. She was hot and horny for him. Her nipples were so hard poking up against his chest. Her little pussy was so wet. She could feel his hard cock up against her ass. Their bodies were so up close to each other’s. She liked feeling his body against hers.

He broke the kiss. “Oh I want you to fill me up.” She said. She looked at him. Her eyes were full of lust for him. Ace parted her ass cheeks wide and rubbed his dick up against her ass crack. She was so wet. Her puss was rubbing against the base of his cock. She was soaking wet for him. She wanted him in her pussy right now. “Take me please. Slide that dick in please, I wanted it so bad.” She said. She leaned in and kissed his lips softly. “I want you Ace.” She whispered.
 
Ace moved to the shower wall. He pinned Tulisa’s body to the shower wall. He needed the support of the wall to fuck her. He knew there would be some scratches on Tulisa’s back when they were done. He stretched his free hand and turn off the shower. He wanted to hear her screams in the heat of passion. He wanted to feel every inch of her silky wet body while she would be fucked. Her back side was pressing against the wall, her legs were wrapped around his waist, and her hands were around his neck. She was sandwiched between the wall and his pressing body.

Ace ceased the kiss. He wanted to see the expressions on Tulisa’s face when he would enter his huge throbbing dick in her tight pussy. He lifted her body from her hips. Her beautiful wet breasts were against his face. He kissed and sucked her hard nipples simultaneously. Her nipples tasted salty.

Ace was moving and adjusting Tulisa’s ass. He slowly put her pussy entrance on his dick head. Her body was wet and slippery. He held her ass tightly. Her pussy was rubbed on his dickhead as he moved her ass. He parted her thighs to get some more access to her love hole. He wasn’t moving his body an inch but he was placing her pussy on his erect throbbing dick. He had some doubts of entering her. He found her pussy opening tight and wet. He watched her expression when he rubbed his dickhead on her tight pussy opening. His dickhead was coated with her pussy juice. He lifted her a little and pressed his dickhead on her tight pussy entrance. He felt the softness of her outer pussy lips on his mushroom head. It was heavenly feeling. Her pussy lips were feeling like a couple of rose petals, engulfing his dick head. A grunt escaped from his mouth as he entered his dickhead in her tight wet pussy.
 
Back
Top