ShadowRising and Cheating stories

DarkSideGirl

Really Experienced
I have never read cheating stories quite as good as Shadows work, I love the atmosphere he creates and the sex oh the sex scenes are so saucy it really does the trick.

drop me a line if your a fan of shadows work as i love discussing his stories :)

Last edited:
I am done with some of shadows great stories like "mistaken idendity, crying wolf and game night" and agree with you, I realy like cheating stories (not that my wife or me are doing it:)) and shadow writes some of the best stories of this Kind.

I am done with some of shadows great stories like "mistaken idendity, crying wolf and game night" and agree with you, I realy like cheating stories (not that my wife or me are doing it:)) and shadow writes some of the best stories of this Kind.

Yes, yes I do. Glad you enjoy them. Maybe in the next ten years I will have enough time to write again ;)

I generally don't find stories hot where her guy finds out or she falls in love/leaves with the other guy - I like the cheating, her to still love her guy but cheat because she loves that feeling too, I like the risk of being caught. The leaving would lessen the heat for me.

That said, I have some stories planned - not many, but some - where her guy finds out or she does leave, but the vast majority (and I mean 99%) are not about that. I always believe an author should only write what they love and what they know, and leave everything else up to other authors that love those things. The quality of a story is tied to those things, so unless I found the idea burning hot within me I will avoid writing stories where the cheating woman ultimately leaves her guy.

TripleL is a good author, and I am looking forward to his new stories.

Long time fan here, just wanted to ask is the Sophie series over or do you intend to write more scenarios?

Always a pleasure to speak to a fan.

Good question. The short answer is that the Sophie Series is not finished yet. There is one more 'part' to the original series, and about seven bonus chapters that I have not written yet. I have them all planned out and know what happens, but I haven't written them.

As for when they will be written though, that may be a long time away. I only write a story that I am interested in at the time, and I wrote (and planned all of) the Sophie Series in 2004 or 2003, so it is both played out to me and represents the old way I used to write I guess. It was the first set of stories I wrote and you can see how my style improved/progressed as that went on. So the basic answer - is there more to be written? Yes, absolutely. Will I ever write them? Likely, yes. When? Not sure, and probably not for a long time (i.e. until I really feel the burning need to write about her next adventure). I like exploring all the new ideas I have for now.

One final thing though. A lot of people ask about Sophie, but I am not sure whether everyone will like where the story was originally planned to go and so really want the next 'part' of the series as it is actually meant to be. The series was written to explore the idea of a girlfriend who cheats in ever-increasing risky circumstances with different people, and it is meant to progress from more cheating scenarios to others. So to put it clearly - Sophie cheated with her guy's best friend, then his ugly boss, (then his best friend again), then had several guys in one night (including interracial, a threesome, and blackmail sex), then cheated with her guy's brother on the night she was proposed to, then his father the night before the wedding, and then... - So you see, it was meant to progress. So what happens in the next chapter, I am not sure people who love Sophie for her being the cheating slut will necessarily enjoy ;) So that factors into whether I feel like writing it or not.

Simply put, it's not off the cards but it won't be for the foreseeable future.

Always a pleasure to speak to a fan.

Good question. The short answer is that the Sophie Series is not finished yet. There is one more 'part' to the original series, and about seven bonus chapters that I have not written yet. I have them all planned out and know what happens, but I haven't written them.

As for when they will be written though, that may be a long time away. I only write a story that I am interested in at the time, and I wrote (and planned all of) the Sophie Series in 2004 or 2003, so it is both played out to me and represents the old way I used to write I guess. It was the first set of stories I wrote and you can see how my style improved/progressed as that went on. So the basic answer - is there more to be written? Yes, absolutely. Will I ever write them? Likely, yes. When? Not sure, and probably not for a long time (i.e. until I really feel the burning need to write about her next adventure). I like exploring all the new ideas I have for now.

One final thing though. A lot of people ask about Sophie, but I am not sure whether everyone will like where the story was originally planned to go and so really want the next 'part' of the series as it is actually meant to be. The series was written to explore the idea of a girlfriend who cheats in ever-increasing risky circumstances with different people, and it is meant to progress from more cheating scenarios to others. So to put it clearly - Sophie cheated with her guy's best friend, then his ugly boss, (then his best friend again), then had several guys in one night (including interracial, a threesome, and blackmail sex), then cheated with her guy's brother on the night she was proposed to, then his father the night before the wedding, and then... - So you see, it was meant to progress. So what happens in the next chapter, I am not sure people who love Sophie for her being the cheating slut will necessarily enjoy ;) So that factors into whether I feel like writing it or not.

Simply put, it's not off the cards but it won't be for the foreseeable future.

My one caveat I’ll get out straight away – your stories are way, way too long. :( That’s for me though. I don’t want a ‘wham-bam’ sort of story, but the way you set yours up, well sex going on for four hundred pages (if it were a printed book) for one night of sex, usually foreplay, oral sex and penetrative sex between two adults is waaay too long. But that’s my only gripe. Seeing a story, that’s one chapter long and around 25,000 words is just off putting in the extreme. A chapter should ideally be no more than 5,000 words, around 2 pages. Heck, even having several chapters and structuring a story that way would make it more approachable to a reader like me, but you don’t write for me, you write for your fans.

I don’t want to knock you as I think you’re a great writer with a heck of a lot of patience. You must have to write what you do, to keep that momentum going.

My point for your comment about the ‘Sophie series’ is that you must be true to yourself. As Stephen King says, “The book is the boss”. If the story is going on a logical, organic direction (heck even being thrown a curveball is part of life – I mean who knew on January 1st 2020 that this year would end up where it is? Millions of unnecessary deaths due to Covid-19 and people not getting treatment for other illnesses that could be survivable. What I’m saying Sir, is that if the story goes in ‘X’ direction not ‘Y’ direction, don’t worry about it offending people. That’s natural. You should be true to yourself. Obviously knowing what your audience wants and catering to that is fine, but you should sacrifice your vision for that. Myself if you said “I’ve written a story that went a certain way, and I know a lot of folks won’t like this direction,” I’d love that story even more. As it shows the author is being artistically honest. That’s a rare thing I feel these days. Too many authors just copy what they’ve done and it’s ‘rinse-repeat’ heck, even in certain genres it’s all the same. As great as Lee Childs is, his books do have a sense of deju-vu at times, and in that genre it’s easy to find a dozen or more writers just doing there own ‘knock off’ Jack Reacher type of hero/story.

If someone wrote something that was new, original and had a new take on things, I’d be thrilled to read that.

But beware – you don’t want to write some ‘subversive’ tat like The Last Jedi. Now that was a story that ‘defied expectations’ as the writer/director wanted. It was critically mauled, the fans hated it, and it brought down a successful film franchise. However I don’t think you’re someone as untalented as Rian Johnson who wrote and directed that Star Wars film.

Whatever direction you take the saga – if you do so at all, will be an interesting read I am sure.

My one caveat I’ll get out straight away – your stories are way, way too long. :( That’s for me though. I don’t want a ‘wham-bam’ sort of story, but the way you set yours up, well sex going on for four hundred pages (if it were a printed book) for one night of sex, usually foreplay, oral sex and penetrative sex between two adults is waaay too long. But that’s my only gripe. Seeing a story, that’s one chapter long and around 25,000 words is just off putting in the extreme. A chapter should ideally be no more than 5,000 words, around 2 pages. Heck, even having several chapters and structuring a story that way would make it more approachable to a reader like me, but you don’t write for me, you write for your fans.

I don’t want to knock you as I think you’re a great writer with a heck of a lot of patience. You must have to write what you do, to keep that momentum going.

My point for your comment about the ‘Sophie series’ is that you must be true to yourself. As Stephen King says, “The book is the boss”. If the story is going on a logical, organic direction (heck even being thrown a curveball is part of life – I mean who knew on January 1st 2020 that this year would end up where it is? Millions of unnecessary deaths due to Covid-19 and people not getting treatment for other illnesses that could be survivable. What I’m saying Sir, is that if the story goes in ‘X’ direction not ‘Y’ direction, don’t worry about it offending people. That’s natural. You should be true to yourself. Obviously knowing what your audience wants and catering to that is fine, but you should sacrifice your vision for that. Myself if you said “I’ve written a story that went a certain way, and I know a lot of folks won’t like this direction,” I’d love that story even more. As it shows the author is being artistically honest. That’s a rare thing I feel these days. Too many authors just copy what they’ve done and it’s ‘rinse-repeat’ heck, even in certain genres it’s all the same. As great as Lee Childs is, his books do have a sense of deju-vu at times, and in that genre it’s easy to find a dozen or more writers just doing there own ‘knock off’ Jack Reacher type of hero/story.

If someone wrote something that was new, original and had a new take on things, I’d be thrilled to read that.

But beware – you don’t want to write some ‘subversive’ tat like The Last Jedi. Now that was a story that ‘defied expectations’ as the writer/director wanted. It was critically mauled, the fans hated it, and it brought down a successful film franchise. However I don’t think you’re someone as untalented as Rian Johnson who wrote and directed that Star Wars film.

Whatever direction you take the saga – if you do so at all, will be an interesting read I am sure.

My stories are not for everyone. I have had a lot of feedback, often contradicting each other, about various elements of my stories that people like or dislike. If I tried to write to please everyone I would please no one, I think. But I respect that people like and dislike certain things about my stories.

I don't think I could write a shorter story now, it's just not how I write. And I enjoy the longer story when reading. I like long build ups and I enjoy a sex scene that I can come back to without reading it in one minute. But that's just me and I write what I like.

As for the rest of what you wrote I agree. You're right that the writer should write what their vision is and I do that. I just am concerned sometimes about the path my stories take in case it is too dramatic for people to want to follow, especially if it changes category on them. But that's not a reason not to write it that way, just a concern.

Shadow's stories are my favorite. It's even inspired me to write my own stories, for that, I owe a huge thank-you to him. There's just something wildly erotic about a cheating girlfriend/fiancee/wife/mother/sister etc. He's created this universe where the stories technically are connected (The Shorehaven Universe) but not really.

The buildup in his stories are fantastic and you get the perspective of what goes on in the mind of someone whose barriers slowly breakdown and finally submit to their feelings that have built up to inevitably cheat - whether they meant to or not.

The sex scenes are some of the best I've read - the detail, intensity and erotic nature of it all; not to mention the dialogue that goes on between the two participants is about as good as it gets.

The length of his stories is just about right in my opinion (12-16 pages on Lit).
The Perils of Rock n Roll Decadence was an anomaly but I loved all 93 Lit pages of it. I understand the the repetitive nature of this particular story - he even prefaced it in the beginning; still loved it.

I am definitely looking forward to more stories from Shadow, keep up the awesome work.

If you all want to read my stories, see link below in my sig - you may or may not be disappointed.

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE your Sophie stories because there is a crescendo of lust and sluttiness, as your character becomes more and more involved in kinky sex and infidelity.
I think one of the risks here is if the next chapter would comply with the high quality of the previous ones. You left your MC on the night previous to her wedding day, thrilled and satisfied after having hot sex with her father-in-law to be. Obviously what comes next is her wedding itself. But how to develop the story? This chapter was really perfect, you portray an increasingly frustrated Sophie, getting hornier and hornier after meeting so many would be lover, that when her FIL comes to her rescue she is so hot that she climaxes immediately. In fact, the whole chapter could be consider "orgasmic", due to your overwhelming skills. When she was leaning over her comatose boyfriend I thought David would ask her to jerk his son off. That wuold have been a perfect threesome for Sophie, one that woukd have involved her fiance without him even know it.
And speaking of Josh, I think it's brilliant you describe him so naive and gullible. Every time he plays cards, watch TV o sleeps (dreaming of his lovely fiancee frequently) while she is having wild sex and experimenting mind-shatterin orgasms is absolutely amazing! If he ever finds out about her unfaithful ways, I think that would ruin the story.
So we fans are looking forward to learning more about your lovely character, Sophie, the girl who adores her boyfriend and loves to cuckold him behind his back.

Back