Mismatched Libidos, What to do?

skibear99

Virgin
60 Years old, been married for 30 years. Throughout the marriage, our lack of sexual activity has always been an issue.

Not totally without a sex life, otherwise I obviously would have left awhile ago. However, once a week or less isn't very satisfying.

And yes, I do my best to satisfy my wife however I can. When I go down on her she always has 3-5 orgasms. I'd give her more, but she gets too sensitive at some point and asks me to stop.

I tried Craigslist Personals with very limited success. In fact only 1 actual sexual encounter, and 2 frustrating meetings for drinks.

I live in NYC, and ideally would find a woman in a similar situation who'd like to meet on a continuing basis.

I realize that I should probably post this in the personals, but as I'm new to the site, I couldn't quite figure out how to post such a "Vanilla" thing. Although my experience has been only one on one with a woman, and largely not kinky, FWIW I'm open to exploring other elements of the human sexuality spectrum. And as I've said previously in other forums: I might be White, but I'm not uptight, so I'd be open to checking you out.

I feel your pain. We're 40/39, but my wife has almost no sex drive and mine is always redlining at 6000RPMs. :D

I have suffered through 16 years of 1x/week (when I'm lucky). I've tried everything.

So I seek gratification through others And keep it on the DL.

Good luck!

Over 3 years for me with NO SEX from my spouse, however we are in love, kisses, touches, just no sex. I have "wandered...found a gal 24 years younger who fucks like a mink... always ready, small women with a decent body, shaved, loves oral... gives great head, BUT, no intellectual connection, she can't communicate on my level... comments???

Over 3 years for me with NO SEX from my spouse, however we are in love, kisses, touches, just no sex. I have "wandered...found a gal 24 years younger who fucks like a mink... always ready, small women with a decent body, shaved, loves oral... gives great head, BUT, no intellectual connection, she can't communicate on my level... comments???

Comments?

I wish I had your problem...:D

Back