20s male U.S. seeking nice, cute lady

out of curiosity, what do you define as "nice" or "cute" ?
cause if "cute" is a bubbly personality I'm not it, bubbly takes too much energy, and a self respecting night owl doesn't waste energy, it's saved for important things, like hunting, or mating :D

maybe we could do some hunting together then somtime. ;)

i guess those are just general guidelines. parley! :rolleyes:

cute usually applies to looks although it could be personality too. bubbly is not quite what i'm looking for. i think.

nice would be pleasant. understanding. not mean or too aggressive. aggressive is ok sometimes :cool: not demanding. patient.

maybe a girl who is down to earth and wears blue jeans but also likes to dress up fancy. but not necessarily. i have met several women who are a little more feisty or a little more hot than cute. hawt! :D

nice looking. nice personality.

general guidelines.

if you are interested just ask me and we'll find out. that's a good way to know.

lol now we're getting somewhere, so nice is, pleasant and reasonable, cute is cute-looking, rather then cute-acting, (which is good, cause cute-acting can dissolve into bratty too easily)

yeah. i think there are more "cute" variations now that i think about it.

cute happy
cute sad
cute hot

lol :rolleyes:

i found some cute pics. i'll try to post them. not quite what i was looking for though. only a few are. it was tougher to find than i thought.

this is just a general look. personality plays a lot in it too. :cattail:

Jodie_Foster.jpg

jodi foster is cute. mmmm :cattail:
she looks cute in a weird kirky sort of way here.

i had another jodi foster one that had something in it so much that it made me sad. wouldn't post though.

sexy_australian_amateur_girls.jpg

this one has the sexy, girl next door cuteness. :) :cattail: *wags tail*

gweneth paltrow is cute. :cattail:

she doesn't quite have it though in these pics. i'm tired of hunting for cute pics though. i'm just posting what i found now.

13-gwen-inside.jpg

gwen-emma13.jpeg

"what do you mean i don't quite have it hanon?"

it's not the cute gweneth paltrow look i've seen. :rolleyes: i'm picky i guess. there's a certain look that is heartbreakingly cute.

this one is kind of cute and kind of hot. kinda big too, the picture is.

dammit. this won't post either. here's the rest. i'll just give the url if the pic doesn't post.
http://www.181st.net/celebrity-galleries/Alyson-Hannigan/Alyson-Hannigan_tits.html

kind of blah cute. :rolleyes: doesn't have it. dammit.
PMO2252.jpg

almost has it...
LO-flirting_blonde_teen-2103152.jpg

here's the jodi foster ones. mmmm so cute. wouldn't post pics here though.
http://www.thecinemasource.com/celebrity/interviews/Jodie-Foster-Forever-the-interview-262-0.html
*heartbroken sigh*

that first jodi foster one was horny cute. hehe :cattail: damn

damn....
a%20silence%20of%20the%20lambs%20SILENCE_LAMBS_D1-9.jpg

mmmm.... professional cute jodi foster. :cattail:
jodiefoster-full.jpg

perhaps she is pondering my thread?

i wish. :rolleyes:

contact18.gif

hehehe.... :cattail: just realized another meaning of the gesture in that first jodi foster pic. *cracking up giggling* holds up two fingers too.

hehe...

Jodie_Foster.jpg

"i know you know what this mean hanon"

:eek:

:cattail: :rolleyes:

*sigh*

ok i'm done. this was fun. :) :cattail:

Last edited:
*sighing at jodie foster pics again*

ok... maybe like a nice cute girl... an... maybe :rolleyes: playing online stuff too. not a fuck buddy cause that's too crude, but someone to play around with online and talk to some too then.

are you out there, miss girl like that? :cattail:

somone innocent who wants to play around a little and talk n stuff. :)

around maybe... 25-35 for age.

hanon :cattail: *wags tail quickly and waits*

:cattail::cattail::cattail:

*concentrates hard and wags tail very quickly to impress the ladies*

:D

:rolleyes:

i'm a 30 something male now. 31 male usa.

:cattail: *wags quickly*

*still trying*

*sad but still trying*

:cattail: *slowly wags tail*

i'm 31 now too. i can't figure out how to change that thread title.

Holy crap, litboard needs to start a fund to.. well.. I'm not sure yet. They say money can't buy love, but at least we could get you an ergonomic keyboard. (for safety sake)

*puts up sign, i accept pity six*:rolleyes:

*sits and waits*

no :D i'm waiting for a nice cute lady. maybe pity sex from a nice cute lady. :cattail: after i get to know her really well first. :rolleyes: and we go out for a while first. and we start by holding hands. :D

:rose::rose::rose:

:cattail:

page 1 hanon begs
page 2 hanon begs
page 3 ha... a.. you know the rest.

*sits, waits, swishes tail, and looks around* :cattail:

maybe she hasn't found this site yet, or maybe there's a big age difference and she' just doing other stuff now. :rolleyes:

:cattail:

:rose:

*sits on curb, rattles can with coins*

pity sex? can you spare some pity sex ma'am?

how 'bout you miss? a bit of pity sex? :rolleyes:

no. *sits and waits for a nice, cute girl* :cattail:

*swish, swish*:cattail:

you're missing out on lots of big o's, waiting all these years nice cute girl. :rolleyes: so many o's, so little time.

ooooooooooh...... i saw her. today. a couple hours ago. a nice cut girl. she was in the supermarket. i glanced up and there she was. she was wearing a black coat, so that means she is sophisticated. or maybe she was naked underneath it. hehe :rolleyes: but i looked up and she tossed her hair back just like in a movie. and she smiled at me. i just stood there stunned and then smiled. hehe i must have stood there for a second or so just staring. :rolleyes: i guess i kept walking or something. she disappeared. i went around the store three times and tried to find her but she was gone. :( i never found her. i don't think she had a cart so she probably left right away. i'm going to keep my eyes open for her though. damn. black coat, blonde, maybe skinnier. prrr... prrr... :cattail: nice, cute, sophisticated. and she smiled at me. hehe :rolleyes: yes yes. i don't know what i would have done if i found her though. probably stalked around and said nothing. hehe i could go up to her and say something "oh hello... just shopping for... um, laxatives here i guess. for my dog... " :rolleyes: aw... wish i found her again. i could have shopped along behind her. or gone in the opposite direction so we would keep crossing paths in every aisle. :rolleyes: she might look up at me again then. :cattail: that was like getting hit by a lightning bolt. wow... :rolleyes: :cattail:

where are you nice cute mysterious girl with blonde hair and black sophisticated coat? i will have to find something i need and go out shopping again.

what the...? my thread got moved to the playground? i know i didn't put it in her. i wonder if the nice cut girl will be able to find me in here now.

*wonders what the lady in the black coat is doing right now*

*wonders if she's doing that* hehe :rolleyes:

Back