the new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a hard time focusing at work because i was so horny. glad im home now getting warmed up

I Want More...

My Boyfriend's out of town. I'm feeling sulky, bored, on heat, frustrated. I'm naked with a raging hard-on that just won't quit, jacking-off imagining his fat cock rammed down my throat, watching myself in the mirror, then standing at the window half-hoping someone will see. Jeez I'm feeling horny, what I wouldn't do to have my Boyfriend here now fucking my face with his big beautiful cock. Maybe I'll just phone up someone, maybe I'll just put something on the Literotica Forum…? Hey, I'm here and I'll be your slut for tonight. Come and fuck me. I just don't care who, I feel raw, maybe YOU. I want it rough. Two guys. Three guys. One in the mouth, one up my arse. Two taking turns in my mouth, glug-glug-glug. C'mon… USE me, fuck it in hard, make me choke on it until I can't breathe. Humiliate me, degrade me, turn me over and fuck my tight little bum until its sore, them spunk-off across my face and make me suck your cock and balls clean. One after the other. You want it. I want it. I've got a raging need for it. I'm a healthy boy with appetites that need feeding. I can't wait for my Boyfriend to get back, I need fucking and I need fucking NOW…! I'm squeezing my cock, it's red and angry, I'm gonna cum, and it's gonna be messy…!

Last edited:
Thanks for the inspiration. I suspect I am gonna cum soon as well after reading that!

hi

Just started stroking
Any one wanna chat along

top bi guy here searching for bottom guy who love cross dressing
Waiting on yahoo
Yahoo id is shc917

yim or pm me... I want to have a cock in my asshole and down my throat. I want to be used like a slut till I squirt. mmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back