ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh well I'm looking for an anime movie called End of Evangelion. (I finnaly found out how to pronounce it)

From what I searched, there are only japaneese dialog and I can't read the subtitles that well since my nephew broke my glasses

end of eva?! thats a GREAT movie! which one are you getting? there are two. or is it two parts? lol doens't matter. you can download english versions

chewbacca71 said:
Hey everyone, sorry about the technical difficulties last night. Did Khad end up singing to everyone after I left?
Left just in time to spend two hours arguing woohooo.

Khadgar said:
psh, who do you think i am?! lol of course not.

yeah

Chewie ~

Yes Khaddy did sing ... Tenacious D & Bon Jovi.

Khaddy ~

Who did I think you are? Hmm ... This tall cute guy in Canada. ;) :kiss:

Damn, I wish I could have heard that. lol

I had the Mic going for a while and then my system crashed three times, so I stopped using it and it worked better. lol

Chewey

wh-WHAT!?! HOW? WHERE!?! It took three years to even hear of it! My brother have but he won't let me see it the basturd!

listening to the 3..

handsome hunks talk puter talk lol.. bummer techical fifficuties and all hmm

Hey artful, how come you never came on with us. I invited you to the conference a few times???/

Chewey

By the way everyone, they are having a vote for most influential writers. A good friend of mine is in the running. She is a great writer and even a better friend. Check it out and vote for Tigerjen.

http://www.literotica.com/forum/sho...?threadid=96279

If you want to of course, not like I am going to lay waste with my sharp fangs and claws...........

i know her... well, i spoke to her lol. i'd vote , but the links dead bud, try again.

oh, and of course, if lit let my story up you'd vote for me right? *smirks* i'm just kidding

done and done chewie.

and yes Arc, when my story gets in.... which i doubt it will untill i can speak to some mods.... anyway. when it's up i'll tell you.

Thank you my friend. I appreciate it. She is a great person , she has helped me a lot lately.

Chewey

lol@Chewie

babe? I gotta old old Mac and so also an old version of messenger cant join conferences sorry and please call me dream or Dreamy lol like ARc does(kinda cute hun cause Artful is my Master's name ,not mine ..and Khaddy you best do let us know if ya get a story up ,ok?

sure.... oh, and chewie and.... someone else wanted copies of it?

chewie the short one.... and who wanted the long one? lol

Tigerjen is a sweet person..

yes TJ will get my vote too Chewie ,np:rose:

Last edited:
Khadgar said:
sure.... oh, and chewie and.... someone else wanted copies of it?

chewie the short one.... and who wanted the long one? lol

Yeah, make sure to send me a copy of your story, I love to read other peoples work.

Chewey

yeah I have an newere verson of yahoo messenger that lets me play yahoo fighting. yet my cpu pretty much sucks.... maybe thats why I can't get kazaa working

Re: Tigerjen is a sweet person..

Artful's dream said:
TJ will get my vote too Chewie ,np:rose:

Thanks dream hon, appreciated.

Chewey

Last edited:
Khadgar said:
and yes Arc, when my story gets in.... which i doubt it will until i can speak to some mods.... anyway. when it's up i'll tell you.

*smooches Khadgar*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

mmmmmmmmm... I don't usauly vote for people that I don't know. But I do trust you chew, so I'll vote as soon as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back