Something about an older man...

for this 69 year old dad, I love the lure of you young, sweet, and often naughty attitude choosing we older guys. A mature lover is unselfish, caring, and love to give you the genuine worship that we feel for you young. :rose:

for this 69 year old dad, I love the lure of you young, sweet, and often naughty attitude choosing we older guys. A mature lover is unselfish, caring, and love to give you the genuine worship that we feel for you young. :rose:

That's why I love old men... :)

Can't resist a hot, naughty secret

There's something I find quite thrilling about sneaking online with a lady who my wife of 24 years has no idea about. Giving my erotic attentions to my secret young lady while people in real life think I'm just another typical family man. I welcome a message from that lady who appreciates the company of a man nearing 50 who relishes ravishing his attention on her pleasure. I have a secret KIK account or will Skype when the time is right.

That sums up a lot of why I love you older guys so much :devil:

Double thumbs up!

Tuesday Night Bump

There's something I find quite thrilling about sneaking online with a lady who my wife of 24 years has no idea about. Giving my erotic attentions to my secret young lady while people in real life think I'm just another typical family man. I welcome a message from that lady who appreciates the company of a man nearing 50 who relishes ravishing his attention on her pleasure. I have a secret KIK account or will Skype when the time is right.

All about chatting to our mutual pleasure as my wife sleeps.

This is certainly one of my fav threads. I love reading all the kind posts from you younger ladies. It's always a pleasure to read the thoughts of confident women who know exactly what they like.:kiss:

Back