Community Support System

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
Also in the General Board Room​

Hi, everyone. I'm looking to start and manage a community here for people to express there personal issues, struggles, and troubles in a safe respecting environment. I want this to be a haven for people who may be having some troubles or personal struggles and Please, be respectful of one another. No slandering. No name calling. No shaming. Be here to share and listen with an open mind.

I struggle with anxiety and depression, but what's been the most pain for me as been my co-dependency. I've been heavily isolating for months now. I've never been comfortable with putting myself out there for people to see because I'm scared that they'll see my like I do. I tend to be needy, particularly to women, which has ruined relationships and friendships for me. For 6 years now, I've given up on having relationships. Not just intimate ones, but even just forming new friendships. I've finally decided that what I want is to have healthy relationships and not let my personal problem get in the way of sabotaging them. But before I can achieve that, I have a vast forest of nightmares to trench through. I'm going to attend a coda meeting today for the first time in a long time and I'm just starting to use Meetup for the first time to broaden my social life and learn no skills that will help me on my to living a healthy and happy life, whether I'm in a relationship or not.

Feel free to leave any feedback or share your own story. Thank you for listening.
 
Back
Top