Hard to Please.

THROBBS

I am Fauve
Not really (difficult). Tho' too (?) often hard. hahahhahaaaaa...soooo funny.

As with anyone, got my quirks, idiosyncrasies :rolleyes: , tastes, preferences
and so do you.

(women*, rather than men for example)...
*older than 30 as a generalization (cuz I am quite a bit beyond that, at 57)...amendment 60 now. LOL (heading towards 61, in March)

Last edited:
time to heat up lunch.

Left overs
2 minutes, 45 seconds, power level 6

Easy to please. Not a gourmet :rolleyes:
I'll eat what's in front of me. :D

Generally go for fast "comfort" food.

Last edited:
Aim to please

For the most part, I suspect that my aim is for my own pleasure.:cool:

In an ideal situation all parties would be pleased.:D

okaaaay.

Now just waiting on dinner... (thought we were gonna go eat some time ago)
Good thing that I don't get hangry.

Yucky weather — cold and raining.

Got me some Micky D-s
At least I didn't have to go out!

IT'S NOT "FAIR"!!:(

:D

but it is "Above average"!

Wanna know what's happening NOW?
*burp*
Still working on the Dr. Pepper.

Last edited:
Please stop bumping your own thread so often.

Posting it + 4 separate bumps in a single day is way above average, it isn't even clear what your thread is for or about with your wording and other than you it has no replies for you to reply to.

Calm down and please don't just supply the forums with a commentary on your life. Bumping without reason just pushes other threads further down unfairly.

Please stop bumping your own thread so often.

Posting it + 4 separate bumps in a single day is way above average, it isn't even clear what your thread is for or about with your wording and other than you it has no replies for you to reply to.

Calm down and please don't just supply the forums with a commentary on your life. Bumping without reason just pushes other threads further down unfairly.

ok.:D

Though there is a "reason".
I received a lovely PM in response.

addendum:
BWAHHAHAHahahahahahahaa!
After some research (harmless "stalking")
For a noob, Zundas, you give an awful lot of unsolicited advice.:rolleyes:

update:
nearly bedtime, as I am not an "Englishman".

Last edited:
It's Saturday and the planes are circling.
fed the doggrel
had a couple waffles.
gotta walk doggrel.

(you see, this gives tiny insights, which could be of interest to a woman who might have some interest... much better than "bump") interesting:rolleyes: or not!:cool:

Kids these days.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good morning,
its a cold day here, let the puppy out, playing here, but should really get a shower and start the day!
:heart::kiss:

hey there.

Good/bad about dem doggrels, eh?

I might have slept in. hmmmmmmm.... giving her the stink eye.

I suppose, now that I am awake, I'd better shower and dress (fer reals dress, rather than emergency walk-the-dog sweats) and do something productive, as well.

and, of course she is back asleep!

OH! and Happy Birthday! (last week), just looked at your profile.

Last edited:
hey there.

Good/bad about dem doggrels, eh?

I might have slept in. hmmmmmmm.... giving her the stink eye.

I suppose, now that I am awake, I'd better shower and dress (fer reals dress, rather than emergency walk-the-dog sweats) and do something productive, as well.

and, of course she is back asleep!

no, was over reading a story.
but the shower is calling me
must start the day - only home for 2 than back to work.
later :kiss::rose:

no, was over reading a story.
but the shower is calling me
must start the day - only home for 2 than back to work.
later :kiss::rose:

ha!
by "she", I meant MY doggrel...woke me...and now is sleeping.

(oh, and added a Happy Birfday above)

Got me some Micky D-s
At least I didn't have to go out!

I had Micky D-s last night, hit the drive-through on my way home from work. Big Mac, cheeseburger, large fry, Diet Coke (yeah, I know :rolleyes:). Big Macs are pretty disgusting looking, I have to admit. I just wish they didn't so fucking good! Oh, yeah, and an apple pie. Nothing like a healthy, balanced meal :rolleyes:

ha!
by "she", I meant MY doggrel...woke me...and now is sleeping.

(oh, and added a Happy Birfday above)

ah ha... should have figured that out.

Thanks for the Happy day wishes, it was a quiet day - being away working. :kiss::rose:

I had Micky D-s last night, hit the drive-through on my way home from work. Big Mac, cheeseburger, large fry, Diet Coke (yeah, I know :rolleyes:). Big Macs are pretty disgusting looking, I have to admit. I just wish they didn't so fucking good! Oh, yeah, and an apple pie. Nothing like a healthy, balanced meal :rolleyes:

I eat too much fast food, but it is convenient and ,yes, I do like it.:rolleyes:
I am more conscious about drinking less pop (yep, I'm in the MidWest)

Lucky for me, I have a pretty good metabolism, so I don't have to be slavish to keep my "girlish figure". heehee

Lucky for me, I have a pretty good metabolism, so I don't have to be slavish to keep my "girlish figure". heehee

My metabolism dropped to non-existent when I was like 17! At least I can drown my sorrows in a quarter-pounder with cheese.

Dollie

I'm not looking for a date. Just read your ramblings and decided to comment even though I have no idea what to write.
Maybe I should have let hubby do this. But he's out walking the............ Wait, we don't have a dog or any pets. We barely can walk ourselves now.
As for food, since we re-retired from Florida back to the midwest we don't drink much soda............ see midwest. We started getting hospital meals on wheels five days a week. Actually much better than we expected.
We order two meals but split one for lunch and supper.... yes midwest. Dinner is what we eat on weekends with family. If dinner was the last meal of the day those bearded men in costumes would have been eating their last dinner.
I'd rather have BK or Steak and Shake than Mc D's. We are easy to please.

See, much better than 'bump' or your confusing talking to yourself.:D

I don't mind confusing folk by talking to myself!

But thanks for the non-"bump"-bump.

Even though, LadyJS had posted a legit comment to which I could "fairly" reply to.

So, how the day going so far?:

Not "bad", though I did grab a different jacket, based on the possibility of rain. I did not notice that my office keys had been in the coat from yesterday.... had to head back.... and stealthily enter and exit, so as not distress the doggrel. success.:)

Mostly set for Halloween...
There'll be some last minute stuff tomorrow.

cool.:cool:

*bump* Because I like his ramblings. If you don’t, you don’t have to read them. Harrumph. :rolleyes:

*bump* Because I like his ramblings. If you don’t, you don’t have to read them. Harrumph. :rolleyes:

hahahaa..Thank you, Elizabeth.:)

As much as anything, I am sure that it's because I do it in MULTIPLE posts, which keep bumping the thread up and —
IN YOUR FACE, MO'FO!

heeeheeee

whew!

Got through Halloween with 195 Trick or Treaters.

I miss the days when we would actually throw Halloween PARTIES.
Not sure that will happen again.
Also miss the "sexy" Halloweens (also not likely to recur ) :(

Glad to have a few memories and, of course, fantasies to fall back on.

I had no Trick or Treaters here in the RV park. Did let the puppy put on his Caterpillar jacket and walk to the park!
Now watching the Astros win Game 7... :cool:

Back