"She's Not The Tooth Fairy" (closed)

Jake's sounds and body language warned Paula of his imminent orgasm. She pulled her head back enough so that his explosion would flood her tongue, as opposed to filling her throat directly. Unlike many women, she loved the taste of cum. As he erupted and began filling her mouth, Paula rapidly stroked the lower half of his 9 inches to entice him to fully unload.

When Jake's pulses finally ceased, Paula spent a full minute or more milking his with tight fingers and licking up every drop. She got every little glob of it, leaving his saliva coated cock gleaming under the office's modern LED lighting.

She rose to her knees, hoping she would now be losing her panties and partaking of Jake's cock in another way. But instead, he stood and redressed, telling her she should take off. She was crushed. She looked to the other woman -- the fairy! -- who was wearing a wild smile of delight. Paula glared and clenched her jaws. Was Veera going to ride her coworker's rod instead?

"But, we'll see each other later, right?" she asked Jake in a soft voice. She moved closer to him, too close for a coworker but not for a woman who'd just suck his cock and swallowed his load. She continued in a hungry voice, "You know, so that we can, you know, you said we could fuck."

She saw his reaction, then remembered his original request from her. She pushed up against him, grasping his shirt to hold them close. "I'll tell you my fantasies, Jake. I'll tell you what I want to do with you, what I've done with others."

She glanced Veera's way, adding, "I'll do you with her, too. Do you want to see that Jake? Watch me eat her out. I'll do it. For you. Please."

She finished her begging and finally headed out, again begging to meet before opening and then closing the door. Veera watched her leave, then looked to Jake. "My word, Jacque, you have a way with women don't you?"

She turned for the door, telling him, "You would probably prefer I leave you be. I will speak to you later, yes?"
 
Jake felt guilty about leaving Paula hanging, but it was that or add risk of being caught and even more guilt later. Not that the sight of her eating out Veera wasn't tempting in its own way, but it couldn't be that simple. Nothing with the fairy ever had been.

He certainly was starting to wonder what else Paula had gotten up to and with how many other guys. And maybe other women.

He shook his head. "Maybe some other time," he said. "Work really does call."

With Paula out, Veera also moved for the door. "You would probably prefer I leave you be. I will speak to you later, yes?"

Jake simply nodded. "Yes, I really do need to work. And, take your time. A little of you goes a long way."

He didn't mean that last spitefully. Some of it had been good. But...

Veera, to his surprise, actually did leave. Jake managed to get a little work done. His distracted appearance throughout the day was, thankfully, chalked up by coworkers to his upcoming wedding.

After work, he met Maggie for dinner. She'd managed to get over the strangeness of the other day, it seemed, and he had no intention of bringing any of it back up. Nor did he mention his run in with the fairy. Maggie didn't seem receptive to any of that insanity and Jake didn't want to have to explain his actions.

She had work to do that evening on last minute wedding guest issues and he had some work emails to respond to, so they went their separate ways. Jake's apartment, blessedly, was quiet, and he stripped to boxers and t-shirt and settled on the couch with his laptop. Before he could even get to a single email, the doorbell rang.

His heart skipped a beat. Veera, back already?

Reluctantly, he went and peered through the peephole. It was Paula.

Shit! Was she here for more, or was she wracked with guilt and anger over what happened in the office now that she was removed from the fairy's influence. He was tempted to ignore her, but decided to get it over with.

"Paula?" he said as he opened the door. "It's, uh, getting kinda late. What's up?"
 
"Paula? It's, uh, getting kinda late. What's up?"

"Are you alone?" Paula asked quickly but quietly. "Is Maggie here?"

The last thing she wanted was for Maggie to see her on Jake's doorstep at 9 o'clock at night, dressed the way she was. Paula wore a red denim dress that hugged her hour glass figure, and full ass like a glove. Three inch wedge heels emphasized fit legs that -- with the rest of her shape -- she'd maintained with the use of a treadmill in between dealing with the natural mayhem of being a mother of three. The lace of the burgundy shaded bra supporting her out of the box d-cups peeked over the dress's edge. It was just sexy enough to make such wear inappropriate for a night time visit to the home of a man 5 days from being wed.

Jake answered yes to alone question, no to Maggie's presence one. Paula's eyebrow raised as she stared at Jake. She asked with a bit of annoyance, "You really want to talk about this on the front step for the neighbors to hear?"

Whether or not he invited her inside, she pushed by Jake. Inside she looked about a bit. Last time she'd been here was for a barbecue shortly after Jake's last promotion, before he'd gotten engaged to Maggie. His fiancee had most definitely begun adding her touch to the place.

"What the fuck was that?" she asked after turning to face him. "What the fuck happened between us back there this morning?"

She turned and began pacing about the room. She was rambling about the occurrence in the conference room, recapping both her actions and thoughts. She glanced at Jake repeatedly. And every time he began to speak, she cut in and began with some other angle of what had happened.

And, of course, she raged about that fairy!

"Did you know that when I first saw her, she was about this tall?" she asked, holding her feet out about waist level. "And those wings! My god, Jake. Have you seen the wings? They're real. They ain't just tattoos!"

Paula became a bit more incoherent as she continued her pace about the room, ranting. She continued to glance Jake's way; she continued to interrupt each time he began to contribute to the conversation. She said at him, more than to him, "I need a drink. Do you have anything to drink, Jake. Jake, please, I need something. Hard if you have it. Beer if you don't. No wine. Ick."

Once he returned with a glass, she took a couple of big swigs. She stared at him for a moment. Then, her mixed anger-dismay-awe faded.

"I sucked your dick, Jake," she said. Her tone seemed almost apologetic. "You're getting married Saturday. And I went down on you like some back alley whore."

He opened his mouth to speak. But Paula cut in again with, "And I'd do it again. Right here. Right now. Jake ... I've always yearned for you. I get wet some days just seeing you come into the office. Do you have any idea how many times I've driven myself to orgasm in the Executive's Washroom? I keep a vibrator hidden in the utility room for after we have the weekly staff meeting. During sex with him, I've called my husband Jake on at least a dozen occasions. He doesn't care! He's just glad I still let him fuck me."

Paula stepped a bit closer and loosed a button to show more of her sexy bra. "Please, Jake. Just once. Just this once. Make love to me. Make love to me and I'll never ask again. Tell me you will, and I'll tell you my fantasy, like you asked. Tell me you will ... and you and I will fulfill that fantasy ... tonight."
 
Jake totally understood Paula's frustration with the morning episode and the fairy. He was on less certain ground with her insistence on sucking him off again, or having sex. Had she really wanted him that badly or was she still experiencing the effects of Veera.

He poured her the drink and sat down across from her.

"I don't know exactly what she is, aside from being a fairy and trouble. She loves putting people in bad situations, especially if sex is involved, and seeing what happens. I'm pretty sure you were under her influence this morning and I'm not unconvinced you're not still now. Since we both know anything between us is a bad idea - you with your husband and kids, me about to get married, and both of us for our jobs."

His words seemed to get through to her. Sort of. Paula rose and stepped closer, unbuttoning another button on her top. She started begging him to make love to her, just this once. She'd share her fantasies, just as he'd asked.

Jake couldn't deny the temptation. She was attractive and could suck a cock like no other he'd known. He suspected her talents didn't end there. Still, it was cheating any way a person could look at it. This morning was bad enough. He couldn't directly blame Veera this time. Yet, he got the sense Paula wouldn't settle for rejection, which would leave him with a potentially bitter coworker on top of the distressing magical pranks of a fairy who'd fixated on him at the worst possible time.

"I have an idea," he said, getting up and putting some distance between them. "Sit down."

Paula, sensing a sliver of opportunity, sat on his couch. Jake picked up his phone and texted Maggie: Come over? Need you here ASAP.

Maggie replied almost immediately. OK. Why? Booty call?

Jake considered, then send: Wasn't my plan, but up to you.

He wondered what she would make of that. It would only take her a few minutes to make the drive over and then... He didn't know what would happen. He was tired of hiding things from Maggie, though. So he wouldn't.

"What?" Paula said when he set his phone aside and looked her way.

Jake gave her a look that told her to pay attention. "Maggie's on her way." He had to hold up his hand to get her to stop protesting. When she calmed, he continued. "If you want to do anything with me, you have to get her permission. That's it. Period. No exceptions. You can tell her about the fairy if you want, but I don't think it'll go over well. At all. You can't tell her about this morning. If you do, deal's off for good and this'll go straight to your husband and work. As far as she can know, you've harbored fantasies about me but never acted on them and I only just found out. It's pretty damn close to the truth, anyway."

Paula still didn't look pleased. Not a bit.

"You might have a better chance than you realize," he said. "She expressed interest in a threesome with a friend of hers and me the other day. Granted, that was most likely under the influence of the fairy, but we're not exactly in a position to judge when it comes to that."

Maggie must not have been too busy, as she arrived soon after. She'd changed from her work clothes to jeans and t-shirt. She smiled as Jake let her in, returning his kiss, but her expression and demeanor abruptly shifted on seeing Paula, especially in her outfit.

"Maggie, dear," Jake said, trying to sound reassuring. "Paula came over for a specific reason. In light of things that happened last night, rather than turn her away as I was inclined to do I thought I'd bring you in on this. Since we're about to get married, we should be tackling things together, right?"

Maggie nodded, unable to refute his logic but still clearly wary of what he was talking about.

"Paula?"

Jake had no idea where this would go. Probably down the toilet and only add strain to the wedding prep. He was tired of hiding things behind Maggie's back, though, and who knows...maybe it would turn out great.
 
"Paula?"

Paula's eyes widened. Jake was going to make her tell Maggie that she wanted to fuck Jake. That she wanted to fuck the woman's fiancee. Why do I have to tell her? she wondered with panic.

She contemplated a number of ways to explain her desires to Maggie. Then, she remembered exactly why Jake had concluded that his fiancee might agree to this: she'd been about to have a threesome with Jake and her own roommate.

"I know you and i don't know each other very well, Maggie," Paula began truthfully. The two woman had only socialized on maybe a handful of occasions, all related to her and Jake's place of work. She moved slowly toward the other woman as she continued with a bit of fiction. "I came over here tonight to tell Jake..."

She hesitated, looking to the man she wanted to fuck, then back to the woman who was already fucking him and likely would for years to come.

"To tell Jake," she continued, taking one more step closer to Maggie. "To tell him..."

Paula drew a deep, nervous breath. She couldn't believe she was in this situation. And she couldn't believe that she was going to try to improve the situation the way she was about to. She drew another breath, then said with a firm tone of feigned confidence, "I came over her tonight to tell Jake that I have always wanted to have sex with you. With you and Jake if that was they way you wanted it. But ... mostly with you."

Paula drew another sudden, deep breath, exhaled with a huff, chuckled. She couldn't believe that she got it out all in one take. Paula doubted very much that Maggie would let her fuck Jake alone. She even doubted that Maggie would want to be the third wheel of a ménage à trois. Surely, Maggie would see herself that way. After all, Paula hadn't come to Maggie's apartment; she'd come to Jake's house.

Paula began, "I don't expect you to want to--"

"Yes," Maggie cut in forcefully. When the face of the woman standing before her filled with surprise, Maggie said, "Yes. I will have sex with you, Paula."

The two women just stared at each other for a long moment. Finally, Maggie stepped up close to Paula. They took each other's hands; it was hard to tell who made the first move. They moved closer yet, looking into one another's eyes; glancing to one another's lips. Finally, Maggie leaned forward, and their lips met in a long, soft, erotic kiss.

"Come with me," Maggie whispered when their mouths parted. She began backing, then turned. She led the other woman to and down the hallway toward the bedrooms. They'd been gone for a few seconds when Maggie called out with playful impatience, "Jake! What the hell are you waiting for?"
 
It was nothing short of a miracle that Jake maintained a straight face when Paula told Maggie that she'd come seeking sex with her, not him. It was, he had to admit, a brilliant way to avoid a complete disaster, even if it meant she probably couldn't get what she really wanted.

And then Maggie said yes. Plain and simple, as if it was a completely reasonable request. Jake's mouth dropped at that, but it was painfully obvious neither woman noticed his reaction. Their focus was on each other and, moments later, they embraced bodies and lips.

Damn! They could kiss!

Jake's relief was only outdone by his surprise at Maggie. She'd teased him with hints of a bi side, even alluding to a few experiments, but he'd never thought it was much more than something to try to get his imagination going. Maybe kissing another girl when drunk or the like. Granted, yesterday with Beth and the almost-threesome had him reassessing everything she'd told him, but he still hadn't expected...this.

Maggie led Paula down the hall to his bedroom. Still in shock, he wasn't sure what to do next. He hadn't been mentioned or invited.

Then Maggie called him.

"Yes, dear," he muttered under his voice as he followed. He had no idea how this would really play out, but he had a hunch it would be fun and might open many future doors to interesting places.

Maggie had turned on his bedside lamp and the two women were back to embracing where they stood beside his bed. Lips were locked with intensity and Maggie was working down the buttons on Paula's dress.

Jake very much wanted to join, but he was just as eager to watch. Seeing Maggie like this was...fascinating. And arousing.

Keeping up the pretense that Paula was here for Maggie, Jake decided his best approach was to play the role of assisting in making that happen. If the girls didn't want him to do more than watch, they could shoo him away.

He came up behind Maggie, pressing himself into her ass while kissing her on the back of the neck. Meanwhile, he reached around and began unzipping her jeans.
 
Paula:

Well, this was most definitely not the way she'd seen the evening going. She'd come over to Jake's house to take a ride on his rod. And yet here she was being undressed by the man's fiancee, as he himself was undressing the latter. Despite being unexpected, though, Paula was almost trembling with excitement.

Some of that excitement was sexual. But some of it was fear, too. She'd never in her life had an interest in having sex with another woman. Sure, she'd offer earlier in the day to partake in a threesome with Jake and the fairy. But that had strictly been a way to ensure that she felt the man's cock inside her.

And Paula had only propositioned Maggie because, once again, she saw it as a way to ensure she achieved orgasm as her lust target was pounding away at her long ignored pussy.

Yet, as clothes were shed and hands found new and interesting things with which to play, Paula found herself beginning to heat up as she hadn't in so very, very long.



Maggie:

Jake's fiancee was no idiot. She knew why Paula had come here: to have sex with Jake. She should have cursed him and left; should have thrown his ring at his head and told him to fuck off. Or fuck Paula. Or both!

But as her fiancee's married coworker told her tale about actually wanting her, Maggie's mind was becoming a battle field of thoughts all fighting for her attention. And the one thought that came out on top was I really wanted to be with Beth and Jake last night.

Maggie hadn't realized how much she'd been disappointed about that not happening until she got up this morning and almost began crying. Why? Why had she wanted it so badly?

Had it been about Beth herself? They'd very much enjoyed their one time together. They'd each cum; they'd each expressed their joy in having finally been with one another. But they'd also feared for their friendship. It had been far more important to them than sex.

Had it been about new sexual adventures, new experiences, new horizons? Maggie's sex life had always been pretty vanilla. No women before or after Beth; no threesomes or group sex; no one night stands with strangers, only men she'd known for quite a while; no serious PDAs; no bondage or anal or cum showers or anything like that. But that hadn't bothered her. Maggie had enjoyed the sex in which she'd partaken; she knew she would continue to enjoy sex with her husband-to-be.

Maggie still didn't know, even now as she was standing between Paula and Jake in nothing more than her modest panties. Four hands were caressing and groping her, from breasts to ass to ... oh, god ... clit. It was simply too incredible to search for reasons. She surrendered herself to her lovers, plural, and simply decided not to think about it anymore.



Veera:

She had no hand at all in what was happening in Jake's house. Sure, she'd had played the part of Beth last night in an attempt to have some fun. She'd assumed the appearance of Beth seduced Maggie just to see what would happen. The result had been far more than she'd could have hoped for. (Of course, she herself hadn't actually gotten any, which might have been nice, too. These humans, they loved their sex. So, wouldn't she, too?

And sure, Veera had cast a spell on Paula this morning. She'd forced Jake's coworker to expose her true feelings about the man, about her long simmering desire to bounce atop his groin and scream out in ecstasy. But, after that, Veera's magic had had no effect on Paula; the woman was acting entirely on her own. Paula had been like the waters building behind a vulnerable levy. Veera had simply let the first little bit of water over top it, leading to an ever growing flow carving an every growing hole.

No, after having left Jake's place of work, Veera had had other things on her mind. Or, more accurately, other people. She'd been planning on making a visit to the home of Jake's groomsman, Jamal. She'd caused him to muss up his shorts in the tavern two days earlier, so she knew that he'd be happy to see her once again. But then she'd remembered that there had been a third man there that night. And what kind of fun had Veera had with him thus far? None!

Well, maybe it was time then...

(FYI: I am writing another post. It will take a while so I wanted to post the above so that you had something to work with while I am writing. The above had no direct connection with what I am writing, so feel free to post for the above if you wish.)
 
Veera knew where to find Chris from her previous delving into the minds of the three men. Just about the time the first orgasms were occurring back at Jake's house, Veera was knocking at Chris's door. A young brunette girl -- Veera would learn her name was Rita -- answered the door.

"Who are you?" Rita asked with a bit of attitude. "We were expecting the pizza guy."

A second girl hurried up; her name was Lori. She was wearing an eager smile which faded quickly at the sight of a woman at the front door. She asked the first, "Who's this?"

"Don't know," Rita said, scrutinizing Veera. She'd borrowed a skimpy outfit borrowed from a woman waiting in line at an underage dance club. Rita looked into Veera's eyes and asked with a snotty tone, "Do you always dress so slutty?"

Veera didn't immediately understand the word. When she did, Veera looked the two young women over a bit. She asked, "Do you?"

"We're having a sleep over," Rita snapped back. "We're supposed to dress like this. By the way, who are you?"

"I am Veera."

Both of the girls snickered, with the blonde whispering, "Sounds like a stripper name."

The brunette responded almost immediately while looking over Veera's body, "Looks like a stripper."

"I am looking for Chris," Veera said, deciding to ignore the girls. "This is his home?"

The brunette hesitated. She was looking over the shapely woman on the door step with a scrutinizing gaze. She half turned toward the home's interior and called out, "Dad! Someone at the door for you!"

Veera was surprised by what the girl said. She was still learning about this human society. There was a great deal she didn't understand about their species, their sex lives, their reproduction, and their family life. If Veera understood it correctly, Jake's friend wasn't old enough to have offspring this old.

"How old are you?" Veera asked.

Rita answered with that attitude of hers, "Eighteen."

Lori said with a pride Veera didn't understand, "I'm nineteen!"

Veera began, "Your father, Chris, he is old enough to--"

Lori laughed suddenly, and Rita responded, "Chris is not my father. He's my step-father."

"He's fucking Rita's mother," Lori clarified with a giggle. Rita elbowed the blonde to shut her up. It failed. Lori continued, "She's a decade older than Chris--"

Another elbow to the ribs made Lori go quiet. Rita returned to studying Veera. She called over her shoulder, "Chris! Door!"

The two young women turned and hurried up the stair case to disappear as Chris was arriving at the door.
 
Chris:

Chris (center) heard his step-daughter Rita calling him from downstairs. He grumbled as he got up from the recliner, pausing the game on the television. Girls probably wanted him to pay for their pizza. Rita had been taking advantage of him every which way she could come up with while Arleen was away on a business trip. Sometimes she could be the sweetest girl in the world. Other times, particularly when her friend Lori was around, she turned either total bitch or teasing slut. He'd managed to brush off nearly everything she threw at him, which probably only added fuel to the fire. Soon, though, she'd be off to college and things would quiet down around the house.

"What is it?" he asked Rita as he met them at the bottom of the stairs.

Rita gave him a meaningful look. "Some skank at the door for you."

The girls giggled and bounded up the stairs in his wake. He shook his head, hoping whoever it really was hadn't heard that, and made his way to the open front door.

At first glance, the knock-out redhead standing in the doorway led credence to Rita's assessment. No one wore outfits like that unless going out for the evening. A fraction of a second later, he realized it was the woman from Saturday night. Veera? The fairy.

Jake had been apprising him of some of Veera's ongoing efforts to mess with his life. Chris had felt helpless to assist, but what could he do against someone/thing with magic? And how crazy was it that he was coming to accept that notion at all?

And what the fuck was she doing here? He had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Veera? What...what the..." He took a deep breath. "What are you doing here?"
 
At the top of the stairs, Rita stopped Lori. They spun and laid down on the carpeted landing. They could spy on the couple at the door without being seen themselves.

"What're ya doin'?" Lori asked.

Rita gestured her to be quiet. "Don't you want to know what they're doing? What they're talking about?"

Lori shrugged. "I guess."

"You guess?" Rita asked with surprise.

"Nothing's gonna happen," Lori whispered. When Rita's expression only showed more surprise, she continued, "It's not like they're gonna fuck or anything."

"What makes you say that?" Rita said, shifting her position a bit. "Did you see how she was dressed? You don't come to some guy's house looking like that unless you want to fuck him."

"Rita!"

"Shhh!" the brunette warned. "I bet they're already fucking. Probably have been."

"I don't think so," Lori countered. When Rita asked why she doubted it, Lori smiled. "Because he hasn't fucked you yet."

Rita giggled. The two of them had long speculated about when Chris was finally going to make a play for his girlfriend's daughter. He and her mother, Arleen, had been dating each other for almost 4 years. Two years ago, he'd moved in to help them with the bills. Arleen had lost her good job back then, and her replacement job hadn't been enough to support them. The two women had been looking at having to move to Texas, to live with Rita's grandparents. Neither of them had wanted that, of course. So, Chris had moved in. And since then, all had been well.

Sort of. Rita had been barely 16 when Chris moved in. And she'd still been just a stick of a girl. Her mother often joked that the daily presence of a man in her home had been like throwing a puberty switch. Almost overnight, Rita's bosom had gone from barely even curving an A-cup bra to fully occupying a B. Her hips widened, her ass rounded. And her yearnings ... oh, they became almost unbearable. She found herself masturbating almost every day. And more often than not, her orgasms arrived with the help of fantasies about her mother's boyfriend.

Her mother had, of course, seen the change in her. And her mother had, of course, seen the way Rita was suddenly paying more attention to Chris. They'd gotten into fights over the teen's ogling of the man whose age was halfway between theirs. And those fights had led to fights between Rita and Chris as well. Oh, he didn't know the tension between the two women was centered on Rita's lust for him. At least, he didn't know. He might have suspected, but Rita wouldn't know that.

To get her mother off her back, Rita had become the raging bitch her mother and her mother's boyfriend thought she was today. It was easier for Rita to deny lust for Chris if she fought with him over anything and everything. She'd learned just how far she could push the two adults in the house without Chris either deciding to shit can the relationship or Arleen sending Rita to live with her father in the next county over.

But recently, the tension had changed in nature. Rita was no longer jail bait. She could suck Chris's dick or let him claim her virginity without him worrying about going to jail ... where he'd probably be sucking the dick of some big guy named Rock or getting his ass fucked by the members of this jailhouse gang or that one until he committed to membership.

Of course, there was still the little matter of Chris being Rita's mother's lover. She often yearned to be naked with him, sweaty and rocking her bed frame. But Rita didn't want to find herself on the sidewalk with a packed suitcase and a parting wave from her mother. Her mother had since landed a good job. She could pay the bills now without his help; she'd be able to handle them even easier if she wasn't paying for food, phone, gas, and car insurance for Rita, too.

"He's hasn't fucked me because he's dating my mother," Rita reminded in whisper.

"But he's fucking that skank at the door," Lori speculated.

"Maybe," the brunette said. "We would probably know for certain if you would keep quiet."



"Veera? What...what the..." Chris began. "What are you doing here?"

She pushed inside without invitation. Glancing up the stairs, she caught sight of two faces peeking down from between the railing's upright. She smiled as she continued inward, to the living room. It was a nice house, different from Jake's home or Maggie's apartment. A girl lives here, Veera thought to herself. She complimented Chris on the home without any idea as to whether it was a nice home or not.

"I'd like to have some fun with you, Chris," she said when she finally turned to face him. She caught his gaze drop to her body for an instant. Veera's swollen, dark pink nipples were oh so obvious through the very thin fabric. "Would you like to have some fun with me? I thought the tavern was fun. Did you? Maybe we could have some more fun like that."

She glanced to the top of the stairs again. She didn't hear but sensed instead that the two girls were whispering about the strange tattoos extending downward from the skimpy blouse. She looked back to Chris, saying, "I think the two young humans would have fun, too. Yes?"
 
Chris:


Chris forced his eyes off Veera's chest.

"Fun? You call that fun? The riot you started? People get hurt in shit like that, or worse."

He knew she probably meant more than just violence in her idea of "fun." He vividly recalled the way she'd lap-danced Jamal to a quick, powerful orgasm. Of course, Jamal had also been somewhat worse for wear as a result of her..****. And he knew she'd been messing with Jake in other ways, too.

Then she mentioned the "two young humans." He had no idea what she was talking about until following her eyes toward the stairs. Rita and Lori.

"Hell no! No you don't. If you want fun, why not just find a nightclub or something where people are already looking for a good time. Heck, you're already dressed for it."

He cast a glance toward the stairs, unaware their conversation was being eavesdropped on.
 
Jake:

A blur of bliss, inventory of impossible...

Maggie undressed, with hands and mouths on her front and back. She melted under their touch. Jake then helped his fiancé undress Paula, though he made a point of letting her take the lead and not seem too eager.

Paula was indeed an attractive woman. Her breasts were large and hung heavy, while her hips clearly had the shape of a mother of three. Those curves complimented an otherwise lean body, however, giving her a much more womanly figure than Maggie's almost girlish, petite frame.

Paula on the bed, and Maggie all over her - kissing the lips and breasts, fingers between her legs. Jake, seemingly forgotten, undressed and watched, then joined on the bed and sucked Paula's nipples as Maggie moved between the older woman's legs and began licking. Amazed watching Maggie do something so...different.

Paula grasped his cock, stroked him, but he retreated to keep the focus on her and Maggie. He held Maggie's hair back for her, while fingering her from behind. As she responded to his touch, he moved around and entered her from behind. Fucked his fiancé while she licked Paula to multiple orgasms. Jake came inside her.

Bodies entangled, recovering, kissing and touching indiscriminately. Jake still focused on Maggie, but Paula began to show him attention. Maggie rolling with it.

Jake between Maggie's legs, licking her the way she liked it. Paula straddling Maggie's face, climaxing again.

Paula still teasing Jake's cock, but Maggie cut in, licking him hard again. Paula now between Maggie's legs, brings her to a quick climax.

Paula doesn't stop, she merely shifts around so she's in a 69 with Maggie. They resume licking each other. Jake amazed. Paula makes eye contact - she's waited too long.

Jake lines up behind Paula. Maggie, underneath, licks his cock and then guides him inside the waiting married pussy. Paula moaning in pleasure as she finally realizes her ambition. Then Maggie resumes tonguing Paula's clit even as Jake's balls are slapping her face.

He fucks Paula with urgency, aggression, unleashing some frustration from the last few days. Still numb with amazement this is happening at all. Wondering what else he doesn't know about the people closest to him. Afraid of what might happen tomorrow or the next day.

Eruption shortly after Paula climaxes. Maggie eagerly laps it up, cleaning him and Paula.

Mass of sweaty bodies, disbelieving, spent, humming with raw carnal energy. Doors open that can't be closed. What next? Ever again?
 
Veera was a bit surprised by Chris's reaction. She had mistakenly believed that the man would recall his friend Jamal's lap dance orgasm and would want to experience something similar. His response to Veera's suggestion that he include the teens was even more firm.

"I don't understand," Veera began.

But before she could get any farther, the sound of rapidly moving feet. Veera looked back to find Chris's daughter rapidly descending the staircase. The blonde followed as well but at a casual, more normal pace.

"What kind of fun?" Rita called out excitedly. Neither of the adults in the room responded. She gave them a wellllll gesture and asked, "What are we doing? Where we going?"

Veera looked to Chris with an expectant expression.
 
Chris was surprised by Veera's confusion, but then again what did he know about how she thought. He knew she liked chaos.

Rita dashed down the stairs, perky tits bouncing under her thin top. Lori followed more sedately.

"What kind of fun?" Rita said, practically vibrating with enthusiasm. "What are we doing? Where we going?"

Chris inwardly groaned. They'd been listening in. At least he was pretty sure he hadn't said anything too incriminating.

"We aren't going anywhere," he said. "And she was just leaving to find her own fun at a better suited venue. Right?"

Chris tried to convey a serious tone with Veera but had a sneaky feeling it wouldn't work...or even register. Meanwhile, he got a sinking feeling as to how the interacting between Veera and Rita could go.
 
Chris and Arleen's Home:

Rita lifted her cell phone and tapped the screen. The little but seriously bright flash strobed to prevent red eye; the phone made the unnecessary but familiar shutter sound from cameras of old. She checked the image on the screen; it was a perfect shot of her mother's lover standing next to a skank in almost nothing at all.

"Contact list ... mom ... text," Rita spoke aloud as she tapped her phone's face. One more tap turned on the voice recognition, and -- as she stared directly into Chris's eyes -- she spoke, "Hey mom, just wanted you to know that Chris's sister Suzy is here for a visit. At least, that's who Chris says she is."

She lowered the phone and hovered a finger over the screen, ready to press send. She cocked her head, and with a devilish tone she asked, "So ... where are we going?"

Veera couldn't help but laugh. She'd learned enough about human deception, guilt, and a few other social aspects to understand that this was something they called blackmail. She looked to Chris, donned a smile of her own, and suggested, "I have heard of a thing called a mall."
 
Maggie:

I can't believe I did this.

The bride-to-be lay on her side, spooning her backside into the front side of Paula.

How the hell did this happen? What the fuck?

It had been one of the most unexpected and erotic nights of Maggie's life. She'd had sex with a woman she barely knew. A coworker of her fiancee. A mother of three. A woman who had come here tonight specifically to have sex with her! What the fuck?

She shouldn't have done this. Maggie knew that. This wasn't the behavior of a woman five days away from being married. Four days, now that it was a bit past midnight. A bit past midnight. The three of them had been sucking and fucking and licking and probing and groping and kissing for the better part of three hours. There had been a mass of passion, followed by some cuddling, followed by more erotic behavior, followed by pairing up, then threesome action, then ... more and more and more.

Maggie was just stunned that this had happened. And yet, she was somehow glad it had, too. At least, she thought she was. Her sex life had always been pretty vanilla. And she'd always thought Jake wanted to do more. Oh, she'd never thought he wanted to be with other women. They'd joked about threesomes before. But it had always been jokes. Until now.

Actually, until last night. With Beth. Again Maggie thought to herself, What the fuck? Beth had come into her apartment, solicited a threesome with Maggie and Jake, masturbated on the bed while she waited for them to make a decision, then -- dressed and seeming as if she had no knowledge of the night thus far -- acted like the two of them were frickin' nuts out of their minds.

And yet, one day later, Maggie was being held tightly by another woman after having done with her and Jake exactly what she might have been doing with Beth and Jake.

Maggie felt one of the other woman's hands caress gently over her belly. She took hold of it and raised it slowly to a young, firm breast. She purred a bit as Paula squeezed it, then lowered her hand to its match and simply let the fingers rest there. Maggie had enjoyed Paula's attentions. There was no doubt about that. The woman was skilled with her tongue and fingers. With little assistance from Jake, Paula had driven Maggie to three orgasms, plying her familiarity with what pleased a clit.

Maggie had cum once of twice from Jake's efforts, too. But that was old hat for them. No, tonight had been about experiencing what another woman could do to her. She wouldn't soon forget this evening. Would she repeat it? Unlikely. She was getting married in five -- four -- days. After that, it was back to just her and...

Fuck...

There was that feeling again. Maggie had suspected from the start that Paula had actually come to Jake's house with the desire to fuck him. She'd only gone along with Paula's tale about being there for herself because she thought it would cause less tension between her and her fiancee, who obviously wanted to be be balls deep inside the other woman.

And while she had been enthralled by Paula's attentions, Maggie had sensed that the other woman was eager -- even impatient -- to feel Jake's cock deep inside her pussy. Oh, Paula had done an excellent job of hiding her yearning for Jake. The horny coworker had done her best to make it appear as though she had no interest in pleasing or being pleased by the groom-to-be; that she was there only to make love to Maggie with the help of Jake.

They'd been going at it for well over an hour before Maggie finally whispered to Jake, "I think Paula needs to be fucked, don't you?"

And Maggie had seen the obvious change in the mood. Paula's almost stiff and sometimes mechanical body language became significantly more passionate. Her orgasms at Jake's efforts were far more realistic and explosive than they had been when Maggie had been lapping at her pink folds and sensitive clit.

But, it was over now. And everyone was sated. Did it really matter who had done what to whom ... or how well? Maggie had cum more than a half dozen times. She hadn't done that since her getaway with Jake at Vale, the weekend he'd proposed to her.


Paula:

It had been a dream come -- or cum -- true for her. She'd yearned for Jake since the day he'd come to work at the company. That first night after sitting across from him in an HR meeting, she'd gone home and wildly fucked her very surprised husband. She'd achieved two orgasms with him, something she hadn't done since their initial dating days. (It was actually three orgams if you counted masturbating in the bathroom afterward.)

Paula had only gotten to Jake by going through Maggie, of course. But that had been okay, too. Paula was no prude. Sure, she'd never been with another woman until tonight. And sure, her sex life had been about as vanilla until now as had Maggie's. But unlike the other woman, Paula was always open to new acts and possibilities.

Finally having Jake's mouth on her labia and clit, then his dick deep inside her pussy made licking Maggie's pussy all worth the while, though. He was just as good as she'd fantasized all these years. Paula had never cum as hard as she did when Jake was ramming her from behind. Maggie's mouth nibbling at her clit had been a significant part of that explosion. But, it wasn't as if Paula was going to give the other woman too much credit. This night had been all about making love to and with Jake.

This was a one time thing. Paula knew that. But at the same time, how would she ever go on without fucking Jake. Maybe there was a way to keep tonight's threesome on the calendar. She was hopeful but also realistic. Tonight was their one and only fuck session. Knowing this, Paula rolled to face Jake, then crawled atop him. She grasped his cock and began stroking it. Whether he wanted or not, it began stiffening.

"I need to have you just once more, Jake," Paula said. She spit into her hand and stroked his erection. She looked to Maggie and asked, "Can i fuck him one last time?"
 
Chris:

Chris scowled at Rita's blatant blackmail attempt. He almost called her out, reminding her that Arleen trusted his word far more than Rita's at this point in her life, but then he'd have to try to explain the truth of the situation...or make up something outlandish. Neither sounded very appealing.

"So," Rita said, finger poised over her phone to make his life hell, "Where are we going?"

Veera smiled. "I have heard of a thing called a mall."

Heard of it? Oh dear. Images of the spontaneous eruption of riots in the food court and orgies in the lingerie shop flashed in his head. But where else could he safely take the girls with Veeda? The answer was nowhere. Maybe at the mall, the girls wouldn't get into too much trouble.

Yeah, right.

"Sure. Fine. We can go to the mall." He then turned on Rita and Lori. "Obviously not dressed like that."

He gave another look at Veeda, with her top so sheer the shadow of her nipples was visible. Nothing he could do about that, unfortunately.
 
Jake:

Jake was spent, laying in the tangle of sweaty bodies, the smell of sex hanging heavy in the air. He'd never been through anything remotely like it. He still couldn't believe Maggie had been on board with it, let alone how enthusiastically she'd gone after Paula. Was there more to her than he'd realized, or had they simply broken loose a new sexual creature that had always been restrained? Or was Veera somehow still behind all this?

If there was going to be a reckoning, he'd just have to deal with it when it came.

Paula rolled onto her side. Jake figured she was finally going to excuse herself, since it was after midnight at they all had to work tomorrow...to say nothing of what her husband thought or the kids that would need attention bright and early in the morning.

"I need to have you just once more, Jake," Paula said. She spit into her hand and stroked his erection. She looked to Maggie and asked, "Can i fuck him one last time?"

Seriously? The woman was insatiable. He doubted Maggie totally bought that Paula had been here just for her, but maybe she would be okay with the woman having wanted the both of them. And, with Paula, there wouldn't be the same complications that Beth being their threesome buddy might have created.

Under her stroking, Jake somehow came back to life. Maggie shrugged. "Sure, I suppose. Since he'll be all mine after this."

Jake took that to mean she wasn't really expecting to make a thing of this. It did leave a little wiggle room, though, and he certainly wouldn't mind inviting Paula over again sometime down the road. Or Beth or...

Paula climbed on top of Jake and did most of the work, grinding and expertly keeping his weary cock hard enough to ride to another of her many orgasms. Maggie held his hand, then began kissing him. If she was at all upset, he no longer felt it, as she was aggressive and passionate. He reached down and began fingering her clit, bringing her to yet another climax before Paula finally got him off.

Maggie smiled. "I might have let you borrow my man. But his cum, that's all mine."

She indicated she wanted Paula to get off and lay back, which their guest did. Maggie knelt back between the woman's legs and assertively licked her clean, including some seriously deep tongue probing. It was only sheer and utter exhaustion that kept Jake from springing yet another erection at the sight.

After Paula climaxed, Maggie finally relented and sat back on her haunches, surveying the bodies sprawled before her. To Jake, she looked like a different woman.

"You're really Maggie, right?" He knew it would sound like a joke, but it wasn't.
 
"Sure. Fine. We can go to the mall."

Rita's face filled with an expression of conquest. She exited the text, knowing it would save as a Draft.

"Obviously not dressed like that."

"Duh," Rita responded. She glanced to her friend and winked. Then she looked to the strange woman, giving her an up and down survey. "C'mon, my mom's got a closet full of stuff that'll fit you."

She shot Chris a dirty look, in case he objected, and waggled her phone before her to remind him that he was still a fish on a hook. Lori turned and headed up the stairs, followed quickly by Rita. Veera looked to Chris.

"It will be fine, Chris, I promise," she reassured him as she stepped up close to him. She glanced up the stairs to ensure the girls were out of sight. Then reaching out to cup his manhood for a brief moment, she said with a devilish smirk, "You will happy with Veera's fun. I promise."

She headed up the stairs after the younger females, her ass swinging wide in the tight, short skirt. By the time Veera got to the bedroom, Lori was down to a mismatched thong and bra set, while Rita -- who had been wearing a pair of Chris's tightie whities -- was now naked. They each caught Veera surveying their petite, tight bodies. Their reactions were different: Lori looked uncomfortable, while Rita literally turned this way and that, posing as she asked, "Like what you see?"

"You each are so different, you human females," Veera responded.

The girls looked to each other and giggled. Veera chastised herself silently for continuing to speak about humans in a way that made it sound as though she wasn't one.

The two raged through Rita's closet and dresser until they found something to wear. Lori was fortunate to be close to her best friend's size: she wore a B-cup versus Rita's A; and her measurements -- height, chest, waist, and hips -- were all just an inch more than her friend's. She selected one of Rita's sexy, skin tight, curve revealing dancing dresses with matching boots. Rita went more casual, with a a polka dot blouse that cinched tight about her lower ribs and a pair of shorts that almost fit the description of being Daisy Dukes. She wore a pair of three inch platform wedges to accentuate her legs.

"C'mon, let's get you dressed," Rita finally said to Veera. She led the other woman to her mother and Chris's bedroom. They ravaged the closet and drawers here just as they had Rita's own until the found something Rita likes. Seeing Veera just standing there, she ordered, "Strip."

Veera shed the clothes she'd borrowed from the woman in young woman in line at the underage club. It didn't take long; she was only wearing a blouse, a skirt, and a pair of sandals with modest heels. When she was quickly naked, the two teens were just stunned. They knew a lot of voluptuous girls from school or the mall or the teen clubs or just from entertainment. But Veera was simply something else. Her body was perfect: firm, smoothly curved, with flawless skin and seemingly an invisibility to gravity.

"Those can't be real, can they?" Rita asked about the fairy's unbelievable breasts. Veera didn't understand what they meant when asking about silicon and saline. Still doubtful, Rita asked, "Can I touch them?"

Veera only shrugged and walked up to the younger woman. Rita hesitated a moment, then reached up. She groped them, caressed them, bobbed them up and down.

"Amazing," she murmured. She invited Lori to join in, but the other girl blushed a bright pink and said she was fine. "I have never seen anything like'em."

Lori had been moving around the bed toward the closet when her path took her behind the now naked Veera. "Oh my god! Rita! Come look at this!"

Rita did as her friend suggested. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of Veera's wing tattoos. Soon, they were both tracing fingers over the tattoos. Rita -- who had secretly gotten a tattoo that her mother knew nothing about -- remarked that they seemed to have form. "I had a friend who was allergic to the color the ink master used. Her tat' ended up sort of 3D. Is that what happened to you?"

Veera shrugged. She wasn't about to tell them the designs were her real wings, flattened and somewhat fused to her body. So it seemed as good an explanation as any other. Meanwhile, Veera was still standing there before the two younger women, naked. They went back to searching for an outfit for the woman whose identity they still didn't know. Rita asked Veera about herself. She wondered just who they were dealing with. And what her connection to Chris was.

"I am a friend of Jake's fiancee, Maggie," she lied. She wanted to pick someone Rita might know by name or face but not know well enough to seek confirmation. "I was going out dancing, and I had no one to take me. Your father seems like--"

"He's not my father," Rita cut her off. "He's not even my step-father. He's my mother's boyfriend."

Veera didn't understand the significance, of course. But before she could ask about it, Lori -- who had been picking through Arleen's undergarments for Veera -- jumped in. "She makes that distinction because she wants to fuck him, and if--"

"That's not why!" Rita countered loudly.

"But you do want to fuck him," Lori laughed. Rita didn't respond. Lori handed Veera a sexy pushup bra and matching thong. As the stranger dressed, Lori said to her quietly, "We all do, you know."

"Know what?" Veera asked, clueless.

"Want to fuck Chris," Lori answered.

Veera looked to her with a curious expression. "Then, why don't you?"

Across the room, Rita laughed loudly before going back to dressing.

Lori giggled a bit before saying, "Because he's dating Rita's mom."

Again, Veera only looked at her curiously. "I do not understand."

They got into a detailed conversation about dating, sex, cohabitation, marriage, divorce, and more. Rita asked at one point, "How is it that you don't understand this?"

Veera contemplated a good answer. "It is different where I come from."

They asked where she came from, but Veera only said with a laugh, "Somewhere else."

They continued talking, until Veera was finally dressed. The younger women looked her over, turning her this way and that. They liked her already, which neither of them could really explain.

"Let's go knock his socks off," Rita told the others. They headed downstairs, where Rita caught Chris's glare. She only waggled her phone in the air before her again. "Veera's riding shotgun, father. So you can ogle that body more easily."

The younger woman giggled.
 
Chris:

While the girls took Veera upstairs to change - which set off all manner of alarm bells - Chris fired off a quick text to Jake, briefly explaining the situation and asking for any advice or help. Jake, however, didn't reply.

He also went into the kitchen, grabbed a slice of bread, and shoved it in his pants pocket. It would make a mess, but if there was any chance it could help... That's what a day of doing internet research on fairies and magic got you - stale bread was supposedly a ward against fairies. Heck, if they could be real, why not the folklore remedies?

The three girls came back down, maybe slightly less "fuck me" than what Veera had shown up in, but definitely in the risqué look-at-me category. He sighed and led them out to his truck. The girls took the back where he heard little more than whispers and giggles. Veera was relatively quiet, soaking in their surroundings as if mesmerized by it all.

Veera's fascination only magnified at the lights and full frontal marketing assault of the mall. The girls showed her all manner of fashion before their attention veered off to flirting with any cute guy their laid eyes on. He hated himself for it, but he couldn't help but frequently check them out in their figure hugging and revealing outfits.

And then there was Veera, in that sweater dress that Chris liked to call Arleen's "Velma" outfit.

Veera must have caught him checking her out as she gave him and look as asked what he thought was so funny. Chris smiled. "Oh, just wondering who was going to be unmasked at the end of the episode."

The fairy woman gave him a blank look, which gave him a perverse sort of joy. For once, he was ahead of her.

"Maybe we should find where Shaggy and Scoob got off to," he continued. "Probably the food court, if I know those two."

Veera's eyes narrowed and Chris got the sense she was probing his mind for an explanation, which made him profoundly uncomfortable. He tried to hide his attraction to her body, which probably only brought attention to it. Blank mind, blank mind.

"Oh, Vee!" Rita swooped in on Veera, pointing toward a lingerie shop. "This place was made for a bod like yours. C'mon!"

The two girls dragged the fairy into the shop, with Rita looking over her shoulder and beckoning Chris along. "We'll need an expert opinion!"
 
Rita beckoned Chris to follow into the Victory's Secret with, "We'll need an expert opinion!"

Lori whispered to the other teen quickly. Rita laughed, held up her phone with the still-saved draft text to her mother, and laughed, "And we'll need your credit card."



Veera found the activity that followed to be one of the strangest in which she'd participated yet. The two teens would hurry in and out of a small room filled with mirrors. Each time they returned, they had arms full of skimpy closed for her to quickly don, then just as quickly remove. She had come to understand some of the words the girls used: sexy, erotic, slutty, ho, second skin, sheer, butt floss, and others.

"I do not fully understand why I need clothes such as these to make the cocks of men hard," she told Rita at one point, "when I can simply be without clothes."

The two teens laughed and tried to explain the difference. Veera didn't understand. Finally, after a dozen very different outfit, Rita told Lori, "Go get him. Just, don't let the sales associate see you."

Veera was busy looking herself over in the mirror when Rita left at the sound of a muted argument. A moment later, she and Lori both were shoving Chris into the dressing room before exiting themselves. Veera smiled to him, then laughed at his reaction to what she was wearing.

"Do you like it, Chris?" she asked innocently. She turned to show him the back side. After a moment she half turned, giving him a wonderful view of her body's profile. "Rita said you would buy it for me. Will you? I think it looks good on me, but then, how would I know?"
 
Chris:

Chris wasn't a fan of the awkward-guy-waiting-in-the-lingerie-shop routine. Fortunately, at this time of evening, it was pretty quiet. There were only a couple other customers and one clerk - a cute young woman with a very low cut blouse clearly intended to show off the top of her breasts and the push up bra holding them. Probably something they sold here. Rita and Lori were in and out of the dressing room all three were sharing, giggling and casting looks his direction each time.

Lori then came out herself and, after checking to be sure the clerk wasn't watching, waved him over. He thought they'd just open the changing room door to give him a peek, but instead Lori took his hand and dragged him in. Rita giggled, pulling him the rest of the way, then the two younger women ditched him with Veera, closing the door behind them.

Veera was wearing a full body mesh...thing. He didn't even know what to call it, other than sexy. It was also plainly obvious that she had nothing on underneath as he could see all of her.

"Do you like it, Chris?" she asked.

Veera turned to show herself in profile, those perfect breasts filling it out admirably. Then turned to show her shapely ass. He could just make out the wing tattoos - no, actual wings, he reminded himself - under the mesh.

"Rita said you would buy it for me. Will you? I think it looks good on me, but then, how would I know?"

"Yeah, it looks good on you," he said, unable to keep his eyes off her. He had to adjust his crotch as his cock swelled in an awkward direction. "I...I suppose I could buy it, sure. Did you or the girls find anything else?"

He knew he was mostly just talking without thinking, resisting the temptation to reach out and feel the fabric on her curves.
 
(Please excuse the out of context photo I use for Paula below. I couldn't find a "bed" pic that I liked, but I liked this woman for Paula.)


At Jake's home:

"You're really Maggie, right?"

Jake's fiancee cocked her head at the question, then giggled. "Yes, of course I am."

Maggie assumed incorrectly that her lover was only surprised at what she'd done tonight; at who she had seemed to become. She had no idea that he was actually asking whether or not she was overcome by a fairy's magic or -- as had been the case with the faux-Beth -- that she wasn't herself at all and was actually Veera.

"Listen, Jake ... my love ... my lover," Maggie began. She glanced from him to the other woman in the bed, then back to Jake. She blushed was so deep that even with the room lit by only a handful of candles and the hallway light, her color was obvious. "This ... this isn't really me. I'm not like this. But ... that doesn't mean that I'm not happy this happened."

She looked to the sexy, naked brunette again. "Thank you, Paula, for all you have done tonight. You have made Jake happy. You have made me happy. I'm sure you have made yourself happy, too."

Maggie didn't verbalize her suspicions that Paula had come over here tonight just to fuck Jake. It was a bit too late to be speaking about that. She continued, "You are a beautiful woman, so sexy, so ... alluring. I hope I hope I look half as good as you do after I have my own children."

Her gaze took a walk up and down the other woman's incredible body. Oh, Maggie was no idiot: she knew that the mother of three's boobs had come out of a box. Yet the rest of Paula's beauty retention had come from hours and hours of exercise and proper diet. The effort to stay so beautiful and sexy while also tending to a family and career must have been exhausting.

"But, we are done here, I think," Maggie said. She shifted her gaze back to Jake, telling him, "It has been something I will never forget ... something I will look back on with fondness ... something that will likely get me wet and hot and caused me to attack your body without hesitation, hopefully not in the cereal aisle of our local grocery store."

Maggie smiled and chuckled a bit. But the humor ended quickly, and she continued, "I'm going to take a shower. When I come back, I want to strip the bed and remake it ... and go to sleep with my fiancee."

She looked to Paula again, smiled, reached out to squeeze the woman's hand, then left the bed and headed for the bathroom. Paula, for her part, had sat there in silence listening and absorbing every word. Once she was alone with Jake, she stood as well.

"I will never forget this, Jake," she told him softly. She began searching for her scattered clothes as she continued, "I will have fond memories of this, too, but ... don't worry about me at work. I promise, this will not affect us there."

She couldn't actually know whether that was to be true or not. But Paula felt as though she needed to say it, to reassure Jake.
 
(There is a post above for Jake's house. Don't miss it.)

At the mall

Veera turned again to show off her backside to Chris.

"Yeah, it looks good on you," he said, unable to keep his eyes off her.

She could have delved his mind for his true thoughts. But Veera doubted she needed to do that. When she turned back to face him again, he seemed almost incapable of pulling his eyes upward from where her thighs met. She giggled, pleased, shifted her weight from one leg to the other, then turned, then turned, then spun about. She watched as Chris reached conspicuously to his groin to shift about the erection that was pushing out the crotch of his slacks.

He asked, "I...I suppose I could buy it, sure. Did you or the girls find anything else?"

"No," Veera answered quickly. "Your step-- I'm sorry, Rita and her friend said this was all I needed. We were talking about going dancing, and they said that if this was all I wore, I would make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun."

Veera barely finished speaking before Chris's reaction caused her to explode in laughter. She reassured him, "Chris, I am not going out like this. Though, I have a feeling that you would not mind my being in your home dressed like this. Am I correct?"

She turned this way and that before the mirrors, checking her appearance as Chris answered. A knock at the dressing room door was followed by it quickly opening. Rita peeked inside; her face immediately filled with a disappointing expression as she'd hoped to catch the two adults in a compromising situation. Rita held out a sexy nightie and told Veera to try this on.

"You can slip it over the body stocking," the teen said. She glanced at her mother's lover's face, then added with a devilish smirk, "Or you can take that off and have Chris help you into this."

"Why haven't the two of you fucked?" Veera said bluntly.

Rita's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. But she didn't answer with anything but the obvious, sudden shock at the outrageous question. Chris's reaction was about as dramatic.

(OOC: Sending you Veera's next action in a PM. You can incorporate it in your post.)
 
Jake:

Jake admired Maggie for being forthright about the situation, and then for making it clear it was over. No promises of anything more in the future. And Paula, for her sake, seemed good with it. One potentially huge crisis averted, he hoped...and in spectacularly fun fashion.

When Maggie disappeared into the bathroom, Paula rose and began gathering up her clothes.

"I will never forget this, Jake," she said. "I will have fond memories of this, too, but ... don't worry about me at work. I promise, this will not affect us there."

Jake nodded. "Yeah, same. It'll be a little weird, maybe, but I'd prefer it not."

He was about to say something about hoping it wouldn't cause problems at home with her husband, but he figured that was none of his business. She'd made her own choice and been the one to act on it.

He saw her out the door, accepting and returning only a quick peck on the lips. After, he considered joining Maggie in the shower, but she'd already been in long enough to probably be close to done. He was utterly spent, it was late and a work night, and there was no chance he could perform again even if she desperately wanted him. Instead, he stripped and replaced the sheets and tidied up the rest of the room.

Jake laid down, waiting for Maggie to return to make sure everything was still cool now that their guest was gone. He didn't last thirty seconds before sleep took him.


Chris:

Chris rolled his eyes and Rita's suggestion Veera could strip out of the body stocking and let him help her into whatever sexy little thing she'd brought. Not that he wouldn't mind...getting an unobstructed view of her body. But really...

"Why haven't the two of you fucked?"

Chris looked at the fairy blankly. It took him a moment to realize just what she was asking, and of whom. Rita's stunned expression probably mirrored his own.

The woman, the fairy, had no filter. None whatsoever.

When Rita didn't respond, Chris said, "I'm not-" He was going to finish with "interested in her," but Veera raised a hand and waved it before both he and Rita, and the words failed him.

"Tell the truth. Do not lie. Do you want to have sex with the other?"

There was something in the fairy's words that hooked into his brain. He simply couldn't finish his sentence. And when he tried, different words came out.

"I do. And I would, if I wasn't dating her mother." Chris balked at the words that came out of his mouth and the way Rita snapped around on him. The fairy hadn't planted any thoughts in his mind, simply forced him to be...truthful.

"I want him so bad," Rita said, seemingly afflicted the same way. "I've wanted him since he started dating mom and I had to listed to them fucking all night in the next room. I want him to look at me and desire me as much as he does mom. And much as mom might piss me off sometimes, I'm just not sure I could hurt her that way.

"But if he said yes, I wouldn't hesitate."

Rita looked aghast at what she'd just said. Chris felt guilty for the effect he'd had on her over the last couple years. He'd known it was there on some level and had tried to show no interest in hopes she'd get over it with interest in other boys. Apparently, it hadn't worked so well.
 
Back
Top