Ladies, how many of you prefer to be taken with your panties pushed to the side or...

I've never really been a fan of quickies. I like sex too much and I want to savor it. Panties to the side is nice at times, but I only appreciate it in those places where getting caught is a real danger.

That, I love!

I've never really been a fan of quickies. I like sex too much and I want to savor it. Panties to the side is nice at times, but I only appreciate it in those places where getting caught is a real danger.

That, I love!
I'm with you. Panties to the side means it's going to be over quick. I like it to last long.

I'm with you. Panties to the side means it's going to be over quick. I like it to last long.
It can also mean the first scene. Greeting him at the door, after a long day, with a lingering kiss, pressing up against him, hands wandering, until you can feel his urgency. He quickly turns you around, leaning you over the kitchen countertop, and in one fell movement, tosses up up your dress and unzips his pants, shoving your thong aside as he thrusts in, holding your hips firmly as he presses in further. The clothes (and panties) are ten tossed aside, in a parade of lust, on the way to the bedroom.

It can also mean the first scene. Greeting him at the door, after a long day, with a lingering kiss, pressing up against him, hands wandering, until you can feel his urgency. He quickly turns you around, leaning you over the kitchen countertop, and in one fell movement, tosses up up your dress and unzips his pants, shoving your thong aside as he thrusts in, holding your hips firmly as he presses in further. The clothes (and panties) are ten tossed aside, in a parade of lust, on the way to the bedroom.

kinda like coming home seeing your squeeze in a short skirt cooking dinner, walking up behind her and lifting the skirt pull panties to the side :)

Exactly! Just the opening act if you will.

some times you just have to get to the point and do it other times you can take your time to take off the panties :)

^^^ I agree with this. Sometimes, it just needs to be NOW, and the panties are pushed aside, the jeans unzip and he is inside! This happens often with me and my date, he's just so horny when he picks me up, we find a dark spot, park, he pulls himself out of his jeans, pulls me on his lap, skirt pushed up, panties pushed aside and I ride him right there in the front seat of his truck (he has this gorgeous old pickup with a bench seat, so it's easy). I LOVE IT...

I love it when it is very naughty sex, like when you know you definitely shouldn't be about to have sex, but you're so turned on by each other that his cock somehow works it's way under the elastic, that moment when the head of his cock is just resting on your wet opening, and you both know you shouldn't go any further, you're almost pretending to yourselves that you haven't technically had sex yet, even though his cock is pushed up against your lips...that tantalising few seconds before neither of you can resist any longer and he plunges it deep inside you...

well it depends, if it's just a quicky or in a public place, i like it pushed on the side, coz i love the feeling of having my panties covered with cum while walking in public... kinda hot & kinky. :) If it's in the bedroom of course I want my panties removed completely. Lol :)

london femme - exactly

I love it when it is very naughty sex, like when you know you definitely shouldn't be about to have sex, but you're so turned on by each other that his cock somehow works it's way under the elastic, that moment when the head of his cock is just resting on your wet opening, and you both know you shouldn't go any further, you're almost pretending to yourselves that you haven't technically had sex yet, even though his cock is pushed up against your lips...that tantalising few seconds before neither of you can resist any longer and he plunges it deep inside you...

Exactly,
and well said.

Who can resist at that moment?

In bedroom, wife likes to work down to naked. Anywhere else, pull up the skirt, pull the panties to the side and "get inside me!" :)

smile

I love the panty shoved to the side so his cock can slide right into my soaking pussy. Such needy desperation is absurdly arousing! But, I lately had an amazing experience with my man pulling my panties to my knees and using them to bind my legs close so he could fuck my ass the way he likes. It was so hot; skirt flipped up, bent over the kitchen sink and the grooves left around my knees kept me distracted all day at work.
I would have been smiling all day long that day...and double the smile every time I looked at my knees...Keep up the good workfriends...

Mmmmmm I love when I am so horny that I just want to pull my panties to the side and slide his cock deep in me....mmmm

I love the panty shoved to the side so his cock can slide right into my soaking pussy. Such needy desperation is absurdly arousing! But, I lately had an amazing experience with my man pulling my panties to my knees and using them to bind my legs close so he could fuck my ass the way he likes. It was so hot; skirt flipped up, bent over the kitchen sink and the grooves left around my knees kept me distracted all day at work.

I'd love to experience that.

Great, original thread...

Nothing better....

i agree with this. i love feeling a mans cum coat my panties when i walk around. so delicious....

My wife loves having her panties forced to the side and being roughly taken doggy style. After cumming I pull out and wipe my cock on the pantie covered ass which she wears for the rest of the day. As much as she loves that, I love getting to eat her out later on after my cum has had some time to ferment (so to speak). The smell is heavenly and the taste is amazing. :p:p:p:p:p

Occasionally for fun she will go out shopping with her mom and sister after a session, come home and change, leaving her panties on the floor. After changing into her nightclothes, she tells me to go check out what happened while she was out. When I do she tells me to check out her panties, picking them up she tells me to look at the dried cum that she brought home. I can't help but smell the musky odor of cum and pussy juice in the crotch, inevitably getting hard and being told to jerk off while she tells me about how she was grudge fucked from behind earlier in the day.

This game ends with her telling me how much of a pussy I am for letting her fuck whenever and whoever she wants, and how sick I am for jerking off while she tells me about it.

Standing in front of her with my cock wrapped in her soiled panties jerking off she asks why I can't be a man and fuck her with "that". Just before I cum I force her legs open and angrily (though with a lot of love) fuck her until I cum. After cumming I slide down and devour her pussy, cleaning her of my load, and licking her until she orgasms.

God Damn I love her!!!

Occasionally for fun she will go out shopping with her mom and sister after a session, come home and change, leaving her panties on the floor. After changing into her nightclothes, she tells me to go check out what happened while she was out. When I do she tells me to check out her panties, picking them up she tells me to look at the dried cum that she brought home. I can't help but smell the musky odor of cum and pussy juice in the crotch, inevitably getting hard and being told to jerk off while she tells me about how she was grudge fucked from behind earlier in the day.

This game ends with her telling me how much of a pussy I am for letting her fuck whenever and whoever she wants, and how sick I am for jerking off while she tells me about it.

Standing in front of her with my cock wrapped in her soiled panties jerking off she asks why I can't be a man and fuck her with "that". Just before I cum I force her legs open and angrily (though with a lot of love) fuck her until I cum. After cumming I slide down and devour her pussy, cleaning her of my load, and licking her until she orgasms.

God Damn I love her!!!

That is an interesting variant on cuckolding that I could almost see trying sometime. Being cuckolded but in the end being able to take my wife again makes it more appealing...

Sometimes to the side, sometimes down just enough. I do like it when my panties get pulled down just far enough for him to get in me, but it keeps my thighs bound.

I have to admit this is a turn-on. Pulled off my butt just enough to allow for the hard cock to slip in. I do love getting pumped full and he slides out wiping his cock on my panties and pulls them back on me where they absorb the gush.

I used to have a boyfriend who would wake up in the middle of the night with his hard cock poking against my ass. Eventually, he would push my panties down far enough, or pull them over to the side so that he could slip inside me.

A little pump and dump, then put my panties back in place and roll over. Sometimes, nothing would happen, afterwards. But, sometimes, I'd be so turned on, I couldn't help but slip my hand in my panties and rub my clit to an orgasm. Oftentimes, I'd slip my finger inside me, and gather some of his cum to rub on my clit.

I find it particularly hot. When I was dating a guy out of college, he took me to his parents' house for a family picnic. I told him I had to use the restroom, but the look on my face told a different story.

He excused us, so that he could show me where the restroom was in the house. Turns out there was two, but he showed me the one upstairs rather than the downstairs one.

Soon as the door was closed I had my hands on him, he turned me around and pushed me towards the sink. He grabbed my jeans and yanked them down my legs. He grabbed my thong and pulled it over to the side so fast and hard, I thought he was going to rip them in two.

He rubbed his cock up and down my nearly dripping pussy and shoved himself inside me. He fucked me like a maniac. It was particularly hot because of the mirror, so I could see him behind me. Makes me wet just thinking about it.

I wanted to take him in my mouth and swallow his cum, just to drive him even more crazy. But, he ended up cumming deep inside me. He re-adjusted my thong and let me pull my jeans up before he walked out of the restroom.

I looked in the mirror and tried to straighten myself up, I could feel his cum oozing out into my thong. I was a little annoyed as they were one of my favorite pairs, but I got over it.

Back