Why Were Authorities so Quick to Rule out Arson in the Notre Dame Conflagration?

bbx56

Literotica Guru
Why Were Authorities so Quick to Rule out Arson in the Notre Dame Conflagration?

https://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/why...conflagration/

There is something called the Fog Of War....where details are always muddy and almost always wrong. Police rarely make a judgment unti the crime location is swept for evidence

Yet, while the fire was still raging, we are told ITS NOT ARSON

In any event, the holocaust at Notre Dame was by no means unique. Last month, a fire broke out at Saint-Sulpice, the second largest church in Paris. Within a day or two, the authorities had determined that the fire had been deliberately set.

Over the past month, in fact, there have been at least twelve reported acts of vandalism against French churches: statues smashed or beheaded, altars desecrated, human excrement smeared on church walls in the shape of a cross and decorated with communion hosts.

They, like many Americans, are terrified of being accused of “Islamophobia.” Yet the Ministry of the Interior reported that in 2018 there were recorded 541 anti-Semitic acts, 100 anti-Muslim acts, and 1063 anti-Christian acts.

Auric Goldfinger, in the Ian Fleming novel, dryly observes to James Bond that “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action.”

Something doesnt add up

If you don't look, you don't have to worry about what you might find.
Isn't that how it works?

According to the German news site PI-News, every day in France, two churches are desecrated. They report 1,063 attacks on Christian churches or symbols like crucifixes, icons, and statues in France in 2018, marking a 17 percent increase from the year before.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews...

one co ink a dink after another

:rolleyes:

"404 - Page does not exist. "

As for CBN, I'm not even sure they're saying it's Islamic.

It could be Muslims, bigot, or it could be Satanists, white power arsonists, or a series of stupid events.

But keep grasping at straws, bigot, even though your failures are many.

Evidence suggest that the fire started about 130 feet off the ground, and no plane was seen flying into the building.

Evidence suggest that the fire started about 130 feet off the ground, and no plane was seen flying into the building.

I find your witticisms highly entertaining.
More wit, a little peurile cheekiness and the GB would be almost amusing. Almost. ;)

More wit, a little peurile cheekiness and the GB would be almost amusing. Almost. ;)
Thanks, I guess.

I wonder if Lou Dobbs knows where the fire started. He thinks it could be arson, too.

Your

Bar

Is

Set

L
O
W

modest-design-gymnastics-floor-bar-can-be-used-in-many-creative-ways-with-other-t2k-products.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_arson#Norway

(my bold)
Norway
Main article: Early Norwegian black metal scene § Church arsons and attempts

On 6 June 1992, the Fantoft Stave Church, a wooden structure built in 1150 in Fortun, when the Vikings converted to Christianity, and moved to Bergen in 1883, was burnt down.[11] At first the fire was attributed to lightning and electrical failure. In January 1993 Varg Vikernes, also known as "Count Grishnackh", was interviewed by a local journalist in his apartment decorated with 'Nazi paraphernalia, weapons and Satanic symbols'. Vikernes, a proponent of White nationalism, survivalism and his Neo-völkisch ideology, has declared that he wants to blow up Blitz House and Nidaros Cathedral. He has publicly supported black metal fans burning down eight churches in Norway. He used a photo of the charred remnants of one church taken soon after the fire on his band Burzum's album entitled Aske (Norwegian for ashes). Following his statement the Norwegian authorities began to clamp down on the black metal scene.[12]

In 1994, Vikernes was found guilty of murder, arson and possession of illegal weapons (including explosives) and given the maximum sentence under Norwegian law of 21 years in prison.[12] He was released in 2009.[13][/quote]

I was looking for a particular thread, bigot, but I've yet to find it.

This should do for now:

"Yet another fake, anti-Muslim hate crime in Canada"

I heard that the Notre Dame spire collapsed into its own footprint.

So I just heard an interview with a Prof Of Antiquities and architecture,

he said 800 yr old oak wood COULD NOT HAVE BURNE so fast and with such intensity

UNLESS there was significant "outside influence"

So I just heard an interview with a Prof Of Antiquities and architecture,

he said 800 yr old oak wood COULD NOT HAVE BURNE so fast and with such intensity

UNLESS there was significant "outside influence"
Like varnish, maybe?

Macron told journalists when he was being 'elected' the second run-off time, that he would rule like the Roman god Jupiter.

The saying itself however, originally comes from the Roman poet Titus Calpurnius Siculus, who actually said that NERO ruled like the god Jupiter - and Nero, as you will recall is noted albeit some dickheads claiming to be historians say not, for setting fire to prominent buildings to distract the public, and then collect 'insurance' moneys, and then claim the glory of having restored the buildings.

Back