"Fran-kenstein" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,759
"Fran-kenstein"



(closed)


As the chemicals reached the heart, the body laying on the exam room table lurch, then trembled, then convulsed so furiously that the next day there would be bruises all over its arms, leg, buttocks, and shoulders.

But this violence had been expected. This wasn't the first time that these revolutionary -- and as of yet unapproved -- chemicals had been injected into a test subject. It was the first time the subject had been human, of course, but hundreds or mice, rats, pigs, monkeys, and chimpanzees had proceeded it, and each had lurched about in this same manner before settling down to a regular breath and heart rate...

...that is, if it had survived at all.

The survival rate for the last 15 test subjects, however, had been 100%. It was the only reason the Doctor now in charge of the 22 year old project had agreed to proceed with human testing, even if they'd had to be done off the books in a secret location. And now here she was, staring down at the test subject ... still and calm ... but most importantly, alive.

The Lab Tech, Brian, checked the monitoring equipment, then looked to the Doctor and told her that all the numbers were satisfactory. Then, with a pleading smile, he asked, "Can I do it now...? Please? You promised."

The Doctor shook her head in humor, hesitated, then said, "Yes. Once!"

Brian donned a devilishly humorous expression, hunched over to one side, wrung his hands together, and then -- like something right out of a Lon Chaney, Jr., horror movie -- cackled, "It ... is ... ali-i-i-i-ve! Ali-i-i-i-i-i-i-ve!"



Four days later, the body looked at herself in the mirror. She knew that the person in the mirror was her ... but she didn't know who that person was. She had no memory of that face, now rendered fair and flawless by genetic manipulation; or that long soft hair, reddened from its natural near-blackness by the chemicals now infusing her ever cell; or those mesmerizing blue eyes which had actually come from another body altogether.

In the glass, she detected movement and -- rightfully startled -- spun in place and set her body in a fight or flight posture.

"Whoa, whoa, sweetheart!" Brian said, stepping back with his hands up in a surrender gesture. "Settle."

The woman didn't relax, but she didn't flee or attack either, so Brian moved slowly and deliberately around to her right until he reached the stainless steel rolling table next to her hospital bed. He set a pair of pills and a little container of liquid medicine on the table, saying, "You need to take these."

He went to the sink to draw a glass of water, setting it next to the meds. He studied her for a moment. "My name is Brian. I am a Lab Tech. I work for the Doctor who brought you back to-- Well ... anyway... Do you understand me...? Can you speak...? Do you know English?"

Brian hadn't been told from where the body had come. He'd only known that she'd been a victim of violence, murdered by unknown assailants. He himself spoke six different languages -- some better than others -- so he began asking her similar questions in Spanish, French, German, and--

When he reached Italian, the woman said softly in English, "I do not understand what you are saying."

Brian smiled, pleased. "English it is, then."

He looked to the meds again, offered out the glass, and said, "You need to take these. Understand?"

She hesitated, then moved slowly over to stand close to him ... very close, so much so that he could feel the heat of her breath as she stared deeply into his eyes. He was beginning to feel nervous as she finally said in an almost sultry voice, "I understand ... Brian."

The Lab Tech's eyes were wide as he watched the woman consuming the meds, her gaze rarely leaving his own eyes. He soon realized that his cock was hard, too. He'd seen this woman -- this body -- totally naked just days earlier. Okay, so she'd been dead at the time, little more than a cadaver. But ... now...

"Brian...?"

The voice from the doorway was soft, but he still almost leaped backward from the beautiful young woman who was causing him such ... distress. As he nervously headed back toward the door, wanting badly to find a quiet place away from the Doctor -- where he could beat off -- Brian quickly spat out the latest information on the patient's health, even though he hadn't been asked for it.

"Thank you, Brian," the Doctor said. "You can go home. See you in the morning."

Once he scurried away, the two women locked gazes. Eventually, the redhead stepped closer and asked, "Who am I?"
 
Last edited:
As the long brown haired beauty stepped closer to the redhead, she was glad that she let Brian go for the morning. The redhead was her pet project as she found her dead just four days ago. She really wanted to preserve as much of the woman's body as she could but the eyes, she could not save. She was glad that she found eyes from another dead woman that matched the same blood type and same shape as the redhead so that the redhead's body would not reject them.

Upon approaching the redhead woman, young Danielle Frankenstein...

tumblr_ner5dpB1Jl1u28qkio1_1280.jpg


approached the almost equally young redhead and let out a soft but very wide smile. "You are Fran... and I am Dani." She admitted, feeling her own body softly trembling under her lab coat. "I am very glad to meet you... though I wish that it was under better circumstances." She kept her deep brown eyes locked onto the sky blue eyes of the redhead as if to say, 'yes, you are safe... I will help you.'.

"Is there anything that you need... something to eat... or drink, maybe some clothes... or maybe we can talk and get to know each other better?" She asked, knowing that Fran would be very confused at the moment while reaching out with her hand and repeating the same message with her own eyes that she was trying to tell Fran just a few seconds ago.
 
"You are Fran... and I am Dani."

The patient listened to the words and absorbed them. She repeated softly as if to make herself her the names in her own voice: "I am Fran ... you are Dani."

"Is there anything that you need... something to eat... or drink, maybe some clothes... or maybe we can talk and get to know each other better?"

Fran looked down to her body again, then turned and looked at her reflection in the mirror. The simple bra and panties set she was wearing revealed her shapely 34C-22-34 figure. She looked to Dani's reflection in the mirror, her gaze falling to the shapely doctor's breasts.

She turned and walked slowly toward the brunette as she said, "That other person ... the Brian ... he did not have these..."

And without warning, she reached out to cup one of her re-animator's breasts.
 
Dani was a little shocked at Fran cupping her right breast in her 33B-22-34 figure but secretly, the more that Fran touched the breast, the more aroused that she became. Trying as hard to be as professional as she could be, she let Fran keep the touch as she explained things.

"Brian, he is a man and men... don't grow breasts. We are women and we... grow breasts. You have some as well." She mentioned as she reached out softly to touch Fran's left breast over her bra. "Do you feel that? How does that make you feel when I touch it, Fran?" She asked softly, still looking into the alluring blue eyes of her 'creation'.
 
"How does that make you feel when I touch it, Fran?"

Fran's expression of curiosity didn't change for a long moment. Then, as she lowered her hand from Dani, she smiled and answered, "It ... tickles."

Tickles was the wrong word, of course, but her mind had been unable to find the proper word to describe the interesting stimulation that had caused her nipple to swell under the other woman's hand. She looked about the examination room, then turned and began a slow walk about the place, looking at everything but at the same time nothing at all.

When she'd seen about all she wanted, she turned suddenly, looked Dani up and down, and said, "Eat ... drink ... clothes. Yes."
 
Dani let out a soft smile as she heard Fran's reaction. Yes, the word 'tickles' was certainly the wrong word to use but she expected that as she remembered her notes from her previous work. From her notes, she remembered that it would be a period of curiosity and disorientation for the first few hours or so. It would be like re-teaching Fran all about the intricacies of life and cramming somewhere close to 20 years of life experience in such a short time. This part made her smile as she looked back at Fran and motioned her hand. "Give me just a second here."

Taking out her cell phone, she decided to order a delivery for a three course meal and have it here within the next thirty minutes if possible. Hanging up the phone, she motioned Fran to follow her as she opened up a closet full of clothes that ranged from a variety of styles. "Pick clothes that you like the best, sweetie." She suggested as she let Fran loose inside of the closet.

As Fran went through the closet, she went back to her notes reminding herself that also... there was going to be a period where she would have to be retaught the ways of sex... among other things such as schooling, language and relearning her personality, whatever it was. Once Fran came out with her outfit, she really wanted to say something but the dinner arrived.

Motioning to Fran to wait just a little longer, she saw the big catered trays filled with various types of food. She had a very good feeling that as Fran ate the meal that she would also have to be retaught some table manners. Letting out a soft giggle, she watched Fran finish the food as she looked back at her. "It is usually good to take a walk after a big meal. Would you like to join me outside?" She asked as nearly an hour passed since their last touching of their own bodies.
 
Alice's eyes widened at the selection of clothing filling the little room. She asked with a tone reminiscent of a child waking up to a fully loaded Christmas tree, "Is this all mine?"

She began plowing through the closet, picking things at random based upon their bright colors or unique styles or strange shapes. She took great interest in a sequined party dress that had once belonged to a size 14 woman, as well as a tiny bathing suit that was that tiny because it had belonged to a girl 9 year old.

The doctor had to explain to her that the walk in closet had actually been part of the Free Community business that had once occupied this building. The clothes had been left behind by the social services organization and simply hadn't been cleared out. Two doors over was a similar room full of men's clothes, and when Fran took an interest in its contents too -- particular the 1970's era Saturday Night Fever-style disco shirt and a worn out jock strap, Dani almost had to drag her back to the other room and show her some more appropriate items for a woman of her age and figure.

When Alice finally emerged, she stood in front of the mirror and studied herself. She wore a black sweater with the sleeves pushed up beyond her elbows and a plunging next line that, when she moved in certain ways, gave hints of the black, lacy bra underneath. Lower, she wore black yoga pants that were little more than a second skin, emphasizing the shapely, firm ass and legs that -- unbeknownst to her -- had been the source of the trouble that landed her on Dani's cold, metal table in the first place.

Fran found a modest pair of open toed heels and a black bead necklace. When she was unhappy with the way the necklace felt around her neck but also unwilling to let it go, the good doctor showed her how to wrap it around her wrist instead.

She turned to one side a bit, then the other, then -- revealing the flexibility that her former life as a gymnast had afforded her -- twisted her body in an almost unhuman way so that she could fully see her own ass in the mirror. Still in her pretzel stance, she looked to Dani and asked innocently, "Good...?"



The meal was incredible, as were Fran's table manners. It was as if a three year old child had been merged with a 4th century Viking and a Neanderthal both. She didn't use the fork until Dani explained its use, and then she only used it after that to spear food that she then took into her fingers to then eat it. Fran lifted her bowl of soup up to her mouth, but when some of it spilled on the cloth napkin the doctor had insisted she wear to protect her outfit, she decided to instead sit on her knees in the chair and lean over her bowl, sucking the soup right out of the bowl's middle.

Occasionally she would catch Dani watching her with interest, then laugh playfully, saying something like Good or Ick or -- as she did often -- more.

"It is usually good to take a walk after a big meal. Would you like to join me outside?"

Fran leaped from her seat with the greatest of ease and agility, snatched up a final bread roll, and asked, "Where...?"



Outside, Fran's eyes widened as if she was seeing this world for the very first time, not as if she'd lived just down the road ... which she had. She kept pointing to things, asking, What's that? or Who's that? or What's that for? She was very playful and pretty harmless, and the others around her found her interesting and inquisitive, with the possible exception of when she reached out and groped a woman's 42H cup titty and said, "Big!"
 
Last edited:
Things were going just as Dani expected for Fran so far. She knew that there would be a few hours in which Fran would act like a playful three year old is a fully grown woman's body so with each question, she answered them as quickly as they came. She pointed out to the trees, the buildings and the bugs... even the flowers that came into her wonderful creation's view. The only time that she had a little problem was when Fran tried to touch the big breast of a woman passing by.

Gathering Fran's wrist with her hand as soon as she heard the word "big", Dani apologized to the bigger woman while explaining that Fran was "not from around here." Thankfully with that crisis adverted, she kindly instructed Fran that other woman's breasts were not to be touched outside. She did not mention that she could touch other women's breasts indoors but she hoped that she could control that part in just allowing Fran to touch her own breasts only.

Finally reaching the edge of a large lake, she found a small park bench about twenty feet away from the edge as she invited Fran to sit down next to her. Holding Fran's hand gently into hers, She watched the sun softly setting over a large mountain as she wanted to remember this moment for the rest of her life. In her mind, she wanted for Fran to remember this special spot as well.

"Fran? This is one of my most wonderful spots to be at. It helps me to relax and think about things. Seeing all of the lake surrounding you, how does it make you feel?" She asked, hoping that the young mind can judge what feelings were and how they made her feel inside of her body.
 
"Seeing all of the lake surrounding you, how does it make you feel?"

Dani hadn't noticed, but Fran's attention had moved entirely to the two clasped hands. There was something about the contact that seemed to be ... just right for Fran. It made her ... made her what? She thought about it, but the full thought was escaping her. She knew it was good. She knew it was nice. And she knew it made her want to touch more.

When Dani realized that Fran hadn't answered her question and looked her way, all Fran had to say was a soft, "Tickles..."

Suddenly, she hopped up and ran to the edge of the lake. She stood there for a moment, turned to face Dani with a big smile on her face -- which Dani couldn't see as the dropping sun behind Fran was silhouetting her shape -- and called out, "Tickles!"

And then, with almost lightning speed, Fran was out of her clothes and in the lake, crying out in shock and joy at the refreshing but freezing water into which she'd dove.
 
Dani looked over at Fran as she could see the happiness coming out of the young girl. What she didn't realize was what was about to happen next. She was glad that she was starting to assimilate the information coming through her but when she saw Fran stripping out of her clothes, she let out a soft gulp of dry swallow in her throat. In the silhouette of the fading sun surrounding Fran's body, she was a sight to behold... not just any sight... but a perfect sight.

It surprised her to see Fran bolt towards the lake and jump in with wild abandon. She tried to follow as much as she could shouting "Come back, Fran!" but the young girl was going to have none of that. She let out a soft giggle as she could see Fran playing in the freezing water out near the edge of the lake. Seeing water splashing and a few kerpluncks of water jumping up around her, all Dani could do was laugh and enjoy the sight of the young playful girl inside of the water.

Sitting near the edge, she knew that this was a time for learning and a time for Fran to have fun. Deep in her mind, she really wanted to hold Fran close to her body and dry her off but with the mental state that Fran was in, she knew that Fran needed a few more days before she could realize what those holds and feelings would mean.

For now, she let the young girl enjoy herself as she shouted out to her 'friend' for now. "Don't go out too far, Fran. It's too dangerous if you do that!" She suggestively ordered like a Mom talking to her daughter. In due time, she hoped that Fran would learn her lessons in life oh so much quicker than a normal child would. So far, her notes and her research were coming true as her creation was experiencing life to the fullest. One worry averted as a lot of her creations didn't get this far... until now. She felt that Fran was the one that would make it through and be the one that could wind up being her... companion for life in oh so many ways.
 
Fran splashed about and made awkward attempts to actually swim for several minutes. But eventually, her body was trembling so bad from the chill of the water that she could hardly make her arms and legs do what she wanted.

She waddled out of the water up to where Dani was sitting on the shore and plopped down onto her knees in front of the doctor. She was visibly shaking, her teeth chattering. Her skin was covered in little droplets of water that caught the light of the moon in an eerie way.

"Fun!" was all Fran could out of her clattering teeth as she smiled and giggled. "F-f-f-u-n..."

Then, after taking a moment to look at Dani -- specifically at her body -- Fran looked down at her own naked body ... parted her knees enough to show off her pussy in the stark yellow of the moon, and -- as she reached a hand down to her folds and drew a sharp breath at the sudden shock of pleasure -- say innocently, "You have, too?"
 
Dani let out a small giggle as she saw Fran coming out of the water with her teeth chattering. Seeing Fran do just that reminded her of when she was a little girl and doing exactly the same thing. Chattering her teeth and almost wanting to wrap her arms around herself to get warm. The difference between the Dani of old and Fran now was that instead of wrapping her arms around herself, she saw Fran spreading her knees as Fran's pussy shined in the yellow moon light.

Deep inside of herself, Dani started to feel tingles of her own throughout her body. Fran's pussy was the most beautiful sight that she ever gazed upon. With Fran reaching down with her hand to play with her own pussy, Dani heard the very innocent question and smiled. "Yes... I have, too." She admitted, taking a deep breath of her own from the sexual excitement that was building up inside of her own body.

She really didn't want to take too much advantage of the young mind but at the same time, she decided that this was time for more learning experiences while making it fun for Fran to learn and process things into her mind. "Let's play a game of show and tell, all right? I tell you the name of a part on my body and you reach out and touch it, OK?" She asked waiting to see if Fran wanted to play this game or if Fran had any other ideas in mind that she wished to do.
 
"Let's play a game of show and tell, all right? I tell you the name of a part on my body and you reach out and touch it, OK?"


Nodding her acknowledgment excitedly, the still naked and shivering young redhead crawled forward over the grass until she was close enough to reach out and grope Dani's breast, smiling proudly and saying, "Tickle!"
 
Dani let out a soft giggle as she was starting to get very aroused herself. She could not help but to let this be a learning but pleasurable experience. "Tickle is what you are doing to me. This is a breast. Can you say that for me? Breast...." She emphasized as she hoped that Fran's mind would start to process the information as quickly as Dani would hope for.
 
"Breast," Fran said easily, as if the word had always been there but only now remembered. She squeezed the doctor's tit -- more playfully than sexually -- and felt the pert nipple underneath. She looked down to her own pink nipple, which the cold air and water had caused to swell to full stiffness. She reached out and took Dani's hand, laying it over the hard nub. "What's this?"

It had been Dani, of course, who had suggested that she herself touch body parts, but Fran's excitement was simply to great to contain.
 
Dani could feel the playful touch of her own breast by Fran as she let out a small smile. She was about to take off her own shirt but it seemed that Fran had other ideas.

As soon as Fran gently took her hand and placed it on the hardening nub, Dani smiled softly. "That is a nipple. Can you say that for me, Fran? Nipple..." She asked as she started to take off her lab coat with her free hand.
 
Again, Fran's excitement showed itself as she moved so close that the two women's knees were intertwined. She reached out to the lab coat and began unbuttoning it, her fingers trembling so much that she laughed at her inability to hang onto the little fasteners.
 
Though Dani didn't hear Fran say a word, she was very happy with the young girl's excitement. It was as if something in the back of Fran's mind was reforming memories that were long lost and that made Dani very happy.

Feeling their knees intertwining as they sat down, Dani let out a small giggle as she was almost urging her with some soothing instructions. "Take your time and don't be nervous, Fran. It will all come back to you, I can feel it." She happily instructed as she hoped that Fran would take those instructions to heart.
 
With her fingers trembling from the cold, it took longer for Fran to help unbutton Dani's lab coat, and then her blouse, than if the doctor had done so on her own. But eventually, the woman's lacy bra was on display for the curious, nude young woman.

Fran looked between Dani's larger breasts, then reached to the meeting point of the two cups, fingering it. She didn't understand that the latch was in the back, and her frustration at not freeing Dani's breasts was evident in her expression as she sat back on her haunches.
 
Feeling Fran's fingers between her breast and the frustration that her sweet creation was showing, Dani let out a small smile and a chuckle as she moved her hands gently over Fran's while giving her some encouragement.

"Don't get flustered, Fran. Here, let me show you where the latch is." She softly spoke as she guided Fran's hands to her back to as far as she could reach while giving her instructions. "Find the clasp in the middle of my back. Pull one side in and the other away from my back. I know that you can do it, Fran... I believe in you." She encouraged as she hoped that Fran would feel very relieved at finally relearning how to put on a bra and how to take it off.
 
The lacy brassiere sprung loose, causing Fran to smile, then chuckle. She hadn't been wearing one under her own top, so this was her first lesson in that particular bit of clothing. But what interested her more was that as Dani's bra straps fell a bit looser over her shoulders, Fran could see more of the doctor's bountiful breasts.

Fran didn't understand why she had such a fascination with Dani's bosom. It might have been a fascination with bosoms in general, since she'd been intrigued by her own that first day standing naked before the mirror of her examination room. But Dani's were larger and -- as Fran pulled the bra a bit looser to expose her further -- had darker, larger nipples than her own.

"Different," she said innocently, chuckling before asking with a big smile, "but the same...?"

As Dani responded, Fran reached her hands up under the bra and groped the doctor's breasts, asking, "Tickle?"

She still didn't quite have a grasp on her terminology, but Fran would learn. Particularly when she lowered one of those groping hands to her still exposed groin, felt the sensitive lips of her open pussy, drew a slight breath at the nice sensation, then reached to the crotch of Dani's slacks and asked, "Different...? Or same?"

She wanted to see, as was immediately evidenced by her reaching to Dani's waist and -- with the same frustration she'd shown the bra -- couldn't figure out how to get past the doctor's belt, button, and zipper.
 
"Different," she said innocently, chuckling before asking with a big smile, "but the same...?"

"Very close to the same, Fran. Mine are bigger but eventually the same." Dani responded with a wide smile of her own. Feeling Fran's hands moving underneath her bra, she recognized Fran's way of asking if this felt very good. "Yes. it feels very good." She admitted as she knew that sometime soon, Fran would learn how to better explain things. For now, she let the young mind roan down to another part of her own body.

"Different...? Or same?"

Hearing the question when Fran's hands reached her crotch, Dani decided to take a different approach, especially when Fran was getting frustrated yet again while trying to remove her own belt buckle. "Lets find out.... together."

Just as she did before, she calmly placed her hands over Fran's and instructed her how to undo her belt buckle, undo the button on her slacks and then undo the zipper. "Let me raise my body up when you pull down my pants.... and be gentle about it, OK?" She asked as she let Fran remove her pants and panties all in one swoop.

Putting her ass back down onto the ground, she spread her legs so that Fran could learn and find out if her own, very wet, pussy was either different or the same as Fran's pussy was. Deep inside, she was waiting for her creation's reactions as who knew what they would be.
 
Fran's reaction to the sight of Dani's now exposed pussy was simple and straight forward: she reached a hand out and touched her finger tips to the soft folds of flesh, moving them about a bit as if examining them.

She smiled up to Dani and said with excitement, "Same!"

She turned her attention immediately back to the doctor's pussy, entranced, as she continued to touch it ... only ... parting the darker lips a bit to reveal the inner pink ones which -- with an even broader smile -- caused her to probe between them as well.

Her eyes widened with realization, and she quickly pulled the hand away to reach to her own pussy. She pressed a finger between her labia, grimacing a bit, before pushing the finger inward a bit more and asking, "Broken...? Hole."

Somewhere deep in her once dead mind, there was a memory of a hole that lead to her death ... the stab wound in her chest, just below her right breast, that had been the cause of her mortal body's demise. Fran's eyes suddenly filled with tears at the lack of understanding, and she leaped up and began backing away.

"No ... no!" she called out toward Dani, one hand reaching out before her in a defensive gesture as the other clasped to her rib cage over the scar, which had healed and was fading inhumanly fast because of the reanimation chemicals Dani had pumped into her. She continued backing away into the night, now screaming, "No! No-o-o-o!"

Suddenly she turned and sprinted for the lake, diving forward from the shore with the agility and grace that had made her a nationally known athlete before her unfortunate murder. She splashed into the black water...

...and didn't come up.
 
As Dani was starting to feel very wonderful, what she didn't realize was that this was too much and too fast for Fran to learn in such a short time. As she reached out for Fran, she was very surprised as she saw Fran running away. "Noooo!" She shouted "Fran! Come back!" She screamed but it was too late.

Seeing Fran jumping into the water, she almost went inside and jumped back in to find her. Frantically and feeling very worried, she jumped up out of the water a to catch her breath as she then went down further and further.

After about fifteen minutes of frantically searching for her Fran, she realized that this was not meant to be. Slowly moving herself out of the water, she went back to her park bench and started to cry in the loss of her own creation. "Why? It was all working so well! She was so unique... so perfect... Why Lord?! Why did you take her from me?!!!" She asked while raising her head up in the sky before curling herself up in a ball while withering in her sorrows.
 
Back
Top