Well, the PG has gone to shit.

the difference between the PG and the GB, to me, is like the difference between montreal and new york city

So croissants and cookies then? I know which I would prefer ;)
 
Geronimo_appleby, do you have an ass tat? Did you sit on a freshly painted park bench? Inquiring minds want to know.
 
Geronimo_appleby, do you have an ass tat? Did you sit on a freshly painted park bench? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thank you! That ink or paint has been driving me crazy. What could it possibly say??
 
Until proven otherwise, I'm going with

PEG ----> <-----HERE


Sorry, Pete but I have to agree here. The lettering looks to be more than one letter on each cheek.

We should call in the FBI, bro.
 
wooooo hooooooo



What do I win????

Spiders!

crawling%20spiders.jpg.gif
 
wtf is all this tea and biscuits and hugging shit?

cunts.

i don't mind the occasional custard cream, the perennial episodes of friends i can do without.

oooh, harsh. I like it. :devil:


edit: *giggles*

edit: ^^^ added for your enjoyment.


feel free to call me Cunt, but could you make that Sweet Cunty, if you don't mind?

shy, gentle kittens from the PG like me prefer our insults sugar-coated, thanks.


:kiss:
 
clearly i've been here since 2004, so no, not necessarily.

Yeah, but being here since 2004 doesn't necessarily mean that you've checked out all the threads here.


In general it is a pretty accurate statement.

Like I said, it may have been true once.


Just because people go around calling each other cunt and bitch doesn't mean that the spirit behind it is much different from the PG posts. They even do the same emoticons.

Regulars of every forum here (and before Laurel jumps into fix my post, I'll add that I say here because Lit is the extent of my forum experience) pretty much behave the same way when it comes to those they consider n00bs, those they consider friends and those they deem undesirable.
 
I have never posted on the GB before , ..not because I have a negative view of it , I simply am a creature of habit and venturing onto the PG is automatic since I joined the Lit Community .

I was not on Lit this weekend, but while drinking my coffee this morning, I did read about a so called " invasion" on the PG.

I have been scrolling thru the GB threads and quickly reading what catches my eye, and quite honestly, I don't see anything different...yes, I have noticed an abundance of political view threads, and world topics....which are scarce , if any on the PG...but I also see "light" themes on the GB that I will return to in the future when I have more time.

There are many threads that I avoid on the PG, and many I will avoid here in the GB..it has nothing to do with feeling that a thread is too silly or too intimidating..just has to do with personal preference and what my mood is at that time.

Since my first day on Lit, I have enjoyed it very much and shall continue to participate on the threads in a friendly and respectful manner , then log off and go about my business.

Have a great day everyone.
 
Back
Top