What do you watch on Netflix?

Nothing............

I stream my content for free with Kodi.

Why would I pay Netflix, Hulu or anyone else?

because that is stealing copywritten material.

No it isn't. The people who produce it make it available online free of charge. Then, I stream it. There is nothing corrupt or illegal about it. It's not much different than you streaming it on your PC. I just happen to be able to view it on my 65" LED screen.

If you ask me. It's the outfits such as Netflix and Hulu that charge a fee a free service that are corrupt and stealing from consumers. Although, their customers did willingly sign up so I guess it's legit.

No it isn't. The people who produce it make it available online free of charge. Then, I stream it. There is nothing corrupt or illegal about it. It's not much different than you streaming it on your PC. I just happen to be able to view it on my 65" LED screen.

If you ask me. It's the outfits such as Netflix and Hulu that charge a fee a free service that are corrupt and stealing from consumers. Although, their customers did willingly sign up so I guess it's legit.

IapBtka.jpg

Just because the interface is "open source" doesn't mean that the content you see though it is.

<--- Read my motto.

Nothing. Nothing at all. Never. Life is better that way.

Cancel Netflix. Kill your television. Make your own drama. IOW get a fucking life.

Last edited:
Friday Night Lights
It's about a Texas football team in highschool.
And the relationships between the people. :)

Danger 5

"A trio of experienced spies joins forces with a pair of newbies to form the Danger 5, a squad tasked with the formidable task of offing Adolf Hitler."

Back