Panty/Hamper Fun

I would use my moms when I still lived with her, and now I use my stepdaughters, found a pair a few months ago that were freshly wet, loved having fun licking those clean, and few weeks ago, found some that she mustve just fucked her bf before coming home and let him cum in her bc were filled with gooey wetness, licked those clean too.
 
I like using my wife's from time to time, but I like even more to share them with other guys who are into it. Have a few who I get together with to trade once in a while. Lots of fun!
 
I like using my wife's from time to time, but I like even more to share them with other guys who are into it. Have a few who I get together with to trade once in a while. Lots of fun!
Sharing and trading my wife's panties sounds very exciting.
 
I LOVE using my moms panties to jerk off with. I usually either cum all on one pair, or stroke myself over her entire drawer. I always cum the hardest this way. I have lots of pics if anyone wants to see
Stories and chat about sons sniffing and wearing and masturbating in their mother's panties and bras are so exciting/arousing.
 
MY MOM HAS THE TRASHIEST PANTIES! I let a few guys go thru her panty drawer and they all think that shes a hooker or stripper
 
My mom or yours

You know..for some reason i just could never bring myself to sniff my mom's. Now someone elses mom....in a heartbeat.
 
Absolutely love sniffing panties. Started when I was a kid going through the hampers at family friends houses while visiting. I sniff my wife almost daily as she showers in the am before work and leaves before me so there are almost always a freshly worn pair waiting for me. We stayed with my in-laws for some time before we purchased our home, I used to sneak into my mother-in-laws hamper and sniff hers panties. What a thrill.
Here are a pair of my wifes. Would love to find another dude into it and maybe share our SO's and jack together or maybe each other........
 

Attachments

  • yo.jpg
    yo.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 156
Been doing this since I lived with mom now I wear wifes panties and jack off in them
 
You know..for some reason i just could never bring myself to sniff my mom's. Now someone elses mom....in a heartbeat.

Same here. Never had the impulse of sniffing my mom's, but when it came to the sexiest mothers of my friends...

I don't know my exact age when I started my panty-sniffing journey, but it was during my early teens, almost 20 years ago. For as long as I can remember, I've always had a thing for women's panties. Back then women wore those snug hi-cut briefs whose leg apertures rode very high, more often than not even above their hip bones. I loved them and I still love them today.

Of course, I cannot forget the first panties I worshipped. The owner was my next-door neighbor and friend of my mom, let's call her L. She was far from being the tpical Hollywood's hot MILF. Does this mean she that was unattractive? No way. Mid-30's and mother of two. A brunette with cute smile despite having a few teeth slightly twisted. Her legs and hips were a bit chubby, but not fat. Same with her belly, although I personally think that a little fat on a woman's belly looks cute.

I think that, it goes without saying, that she had a nice big ass.

L had a jet black curly hair that reached her mid back, and like her husband she worked long hours, at a clothing store. Every late evening she would be back from work wearing the mandatory uniform of the franchise; a dark blue pencil skirt with a white shirt and a dark blue bow tie. The bouncing of that big ass under that tight skirt when she walked had me hooked, I could not take it out of my head. Since she usually was very tired at those hours I think she could not notice how much I stared at her rear end everytime she walked, sat or bent over.

One of these late evenings my mother went to L's flat, just to chat a bit and have a coffee together while they talked about their women's topics. I could hear them talking while I came back from spending the evening playing soccer with my friends. That day our bathroom could not be used because of a leaking pipe that needed to be fixed. I was annoyed because I didn't want to spend the rest of the day stinking. I knocked on L's door and she opened. I told my mom that I needed to take a shower somehow, because I was all sweaty.

"You can use my bathroom. Just go for your clean clothes and your towel", said L with tired voice. She worked a lot, which, along with her two little kids, took a lot of her energy. Right now the kids were watching a movie played by the VHS recorder (oh, those VHS days!).

So I could have my shower. At this moment my mind is just thinking about how nice it will feel to be clean again to eat a nice sandwich later. I take the clean clothes and the towel, go back to L's flat and lock myself in the bathroom. I placed my clothes over the toilet's cover while I put the towel over the sink. I was about to take off my sweaty clothes when my eyes bump into the hamper. Well, at first I only saw a hamper, nothing else. We of course had one in our bathroom too. But them I spotted something.

One of L's uniform skirts was on the hamper, most of the garment hanging from the border. I don't remember what I was thinking at that moment, but I gabbed L's skirt and held it in my hands.

This skirt has been making contact with L's big ass for hours, I thought. Suddenly, I started to look for the rear area of the skirt and, of course, it didn't take me a long time to find it. I started by touching it, my mind imagining L's juicy buttocks filling the garment. I wish I could make it true!

At this point I was acting without thinking, or barely thinking at all. The next step was not so mindless; it consisted in driving my face to the seat of her skirt, inner side. But I eventually did it, although not without feeling guilty and perverted. The first smell to hit my nose was the one of the fabric of the skirt. Not unpleasant, but not what I was looking for. This didn't last longer than a fraction of a second, and then a more human odor came. But it was no different that the one that could emanate from the back of a worn T-shirt. Not really dissapointed by the experienc, though; I was touching and feeling a garment that was worn by L's ass.

You can predict very well my next thought; will there be some of L's panties in that hamper?

You're going too far, I started to think. This is wrong. The skirt thing was already in a grey area, let's not start with what taking her underwear would mean! I stood there without moving for maybe a minute, debating with myself. I was embarrassed and feeling guilty, but... we were talking about L's panties. I had always wondered about what her underwear would look like. And how she'd look on it.

I put my hands into the hamper and started to look through the many clothes on it. Only to have a look on them, I lied to myself. I will only look at them and then I'll put the clothes back inside. That's not that wrong, really.

Those thoughts lost their power when the thing I was looking for appeared; L's panties!

I'll never forget them; very high hi-cut briefs, probably tight fitting. The color was light brown. On the front side they had a pattern of small asterisk-like dots in dark brown. The sides of the panties were made of fine, dark brown lace.

My hand tries to reach them, but my thoughts stopped me again. Too far, too far, they said. Again, I stood there doing nothing. I don't know how much this time, but it was a longer time. Then I thought that I had to make a decision because I was starting to spend too much time on the bathroom. No doubt that both my mom and L would wonder about me soon...

I grabbed the panties. Like the skirt, I held them in front of me, carefully grabbing them by the sides of the upper border. That sexy, charming, triangled-shaped undergarment was standing in front of me, inviting me to touch and enjoy it. My cock turns hard inside my pants, and that's without L inside the panties. Teen's hormones, I guess...

I look at the front part of the panties, thinking about how many times it has caressed L's feminity. I want to touch it, but I need one hand to do so. If I use it, the panties would hang from my other hand like a flag on a day with no wind. I solved to extend them over the toilet's tank while I sat on the cover, right over my clean clothes. The sexy triangle is laying now on the tank and I have both hands free. I start by passing my finger over the front side, right where the top of L's pussy would stay with the panties on. How soft the fabric is! In an absurd access of curiosity I look for the tag, which I found in one of the lacy sides.

Polyamide; 90 per cent.

Elastane; 10 per cent.

So that's the mix for such a soft fabric. I prefer it much more than the touch of cotton undies, although the latter is nice too. Anyway, I caress the panties with my fingers, both the front area and the lacy sides. My other hand is on my crotch already, stroking my manhood. I had never had an experience like this before and I was hornier than ever. Suddenly, without thinking, my nose was in the panties' front area. The polyamide and the elastane had a sweet, plastic-like smell that I found nice. L's womanly smell was much nicer, though. My other hand stroked my cock harder inside my pants, feeling more sensitive than ever in my life. It was like electricity.

I looked inside the panties. The crotch area had some vaginal discharge on it, although not so much. My young and innocent self was surprised; he thought that women were cleaner!

Contrary to most panty-sniffers, I never felt too fond of smelling the crotch area. Since I've always been crazy about women's asses, that's were my mind and actions always go whenever they have the chance. I turned the panties around over the toilet's tank to have the ass area facing me. The rear fabric has the same asterisk pattern than the front side. I stopped for a second while L's big ass and her pencil skirts came to my mind; that smooth fabric was the closest thing to her skin! I admired it like a treasure that I had to walk thousand miles for. I picutred those round, thick buttocks filling the panties, stretching the fabric nicely. I remembered a lot of the times I saw L bending over, crocuhing down and walking away. How many of those times was she wearing the sexy panties I had in front of me?

That set my thoughts on fire. My nose went down to the lower part of the rear panel of the panties, sniffing so hard that the fabric got stuck to my nostrils. The same fabric odor hit me, along with more of her natural smell. It was almost sweet, and kind of dense. I just loved it. My hand was stroking my cock again through my briefs, with a boner that could not possibly go down even if I tried. The more turned on I got, the harder I breathed. The more I breathed, the more I smelt the panties. The more I smelt the panties, the more turned on I got... it was the sweetest catch-22 of my life!

I thought of L's husband; a fun, nice man who worked as a bus driver. I always thought that he was extremely lucky for sleeping with L. I put myself in his situation. I saw myself sitting in their bed with my back against the headboard. L was crawling over the bed in my direction, only wearing those panties with a matching bra. Then she looked back and went down on me, while her big ass went up in the air; in my fantasy the panties were extremely tight, and looked so good on them that it almost hurt my mind's eyes. At the same time I had another fantasy. Same bed, L again in the same set of bra and panties and in the same ass-up position. I approached her from behind and drove my nose in her panty-clad ass. I could only see the asterisk pattern, but the soft touch of the panties along with the smell was what really mattered. What a nice ass! So big, so soft, so hot...

Boom, I could not hold it anymore. Despite stoping touching myslef, a set of violent spams ran through my whole manhood. The feeling was so nice that I thought I'd die. Instead of dying, my briefs got completely messed up. I should have been worried about what my mom would think when she saw the briefs before washing them, but I couldn't; I was too stunned, tired and overall relaxed to think anything.

I don't remember what I finally did with my briefs. I just put L's clothes back in the hamper, took my clothes off and took my shower. My cock was red and so sensitive that I could barely touch it. My mind was in another world; the pleasure had been beyond at that age I thought it was possible. I didn't look at myself in the mirror, but I guess I looked like an idiot.

So far, I think that L never knew. I never tried to sniff another pair of her undies again, because I was too frightened of what could hapenn if I got caught.

Months later we moved and I could see L only two or three times since then.

I've not forgotten her, and never will. Same with her flawed but cute smile, her legs and her big ass.

And I will never forget her light brown panties.
 
My best find

A few years ago we lived in a very hot climate and it was not uncommon for us to end up in the pool after we had finished dinners with friends.

On this particular evening we had invited a customer and his wife for dinner and she was a beautiful petite blonde with a stunning figure. After dinner my wife suggested they go upstairs and change in our room while we got drinks. They all ended up in the pool while I was pouring drinks. I realised that this was my chance to enjoy her panties.

I headed up the stairs and found her clothes on the bed. As is most often the case her panties were balled up inside her shorts and not in plain sight. I slipped them out and they were soaking wet. I have often wondered what made her so wet?

I slipped my cock out and brought her panties to my nose. I could see them all in the pool below as I sniffed her panties. I came all over the floor and wiped the last drop into her wet panties knowing that they were so wet she would not notice the difference.

I cleaned up the floor and headed back down to the pool. I had a tough job of hiding my hard on knowing that I knew exactly what her pussy tasted of!

I saw her years later and once again just the sight of her got me hard.
 
Wonder why my woman never mentioned to me about finding her panties still wet with my semen or my cum dried in her panties when she gets ready to do the laundry.
I could of swore that the other day she placed her panties on top of the clothes hamper positioned so I would not miss them and laid out fully flat instead of just thrown in.
 
So it's been pretty warm here the last few days and my wife decided to get back into her early morning walks. Hmmm well she also decided last week to start leaving a hamper in the bathroom. Guess what I have had the luxury of doing.

Oh My!!! The musky warm smell of those wonderful panties after that walk, mmmm mmmmMMM mmmMMMMMMMM. Fucking love it. And even the day after or two days later wow. Rubbed it onto my face and upper lip hoping to be able to smell them while in the other room.
 
Back
Top