Plastic Surgery Story

AlexD2018

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Posts
141
Hi, I’m working on a story that features a cosmetically enhanced female character and I’m looking for a little inspiration. Does anyone know / or can they suggest, short stories, novels, non-fiction, articles etc. that feature plastic surgery as a theme or have a character that has undergone s cosmetic procedure. I am particularly keen to find some literature relating to breast augmentation (despite it’s popularity i’ve not found mention of it in the fiction I have read), so any suggestions in relation to that would be appreciated. Thanks for reading my post.
 
Hi, I’m working on a story that features a cosmetically enhanced female character and I’m looking for a little inspiration.

About what? The before and after? Behavior? The medical graphics?
 
About what? The before and after? Behavior? The medical graphics?

A bit of all of those I guess. Because it’s erotica there’s s focus on transformative surgery with breast augmentation being a particular focus due to the sexualization of that procedure in the culture which could be fetishtic. I am just starting out so want to see how this subjects have been tackled in writing previously.
 
"Niemand ist eine Insel" by Johannes Mario Simmel is first that comes to mind. Although that is just one of background events in a story about a celebrity's gigalo, and concentrated more on practical aspects, like keeping it all secret, and I think it was just the face, but it had a scene how she totally freaks out when the binding just cones off after the procedure for example.
 
"Niemand ist eine Insel" by Johannes Mario Simmel is first that comes to mind. Although that is just one of background events in a story about a celebrity's gigalo, and concentrated more on practical aspects, like keeping it all secret, and I think it was just the face, but it had a scene how she totally freaks out when the binding just cones off after the procedure for example.

That sounds interesting. Is it available in English? I might also take a look at any stories on this site that pertain to my interests. I have taken a cursory look but haven’t found much. Still working my way around this site. I have enjoyed some of the stories (the one not related to my research).
 
I envisage a SciFi world where body sculpting is a trivial trade and anyone can be repeatedly remade to look however they wish. What's your face-gender-race-species this week? Is all humanity sculpted to be the current pop star? Can Earth survive, populated only by lookalikes of Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, and Shrek? For fun, ten million Ivankas descend on DC. Cue the fire hoses.
 
Back
Top