The Siren's Den Brothel

Julie sat alone surveying the bar area. there was a nice mix of
people so she liked to walk around.
 
"Oh come on now gentleman I won't bite i will take excellent care of your sexual needs i will make you very happy."
 
Dylan replied "I am sorry, sir. I will make sure it will not happen again.".

Chuck sighed in frustration as the young man gave him an apology. Despite letting him down on the first day, Chuck didn't resent the lad, but this place and it's reputation meant too much to him to let it slip away.

"Make sure that it doesn't, or else I'll consider it your resignation."

'Yes, sir' Dylan said in a genuinely disappointed tone.

Chuck slapped Dylan on the shoulder.

"Alright. Keep your ear open in case I need you."
 
Chuck noticed Mollie and Angelicka, two of his oldest, but finest girls coaxing customers to having some fun. Chuck chuckled to himself as he watched and wandered over to them. He put a hand on both of there bums and said with a smile, "Trust me, gentleman. They're worth every penny." The girls looked over there shoulders at him and giggled before he walked away, letting them do there own business.

He decided to check up on his most recent recruit, 18 year old Julia Jay. She was the youngest of the bunch, so he figured that she must be intimidated by all these seasoned veterans like Mollie and Angelicka. He found her standing alone by the bar observing the clients. She looked so timid and coy. Chuck felt for her. He was one of the few girls he interviewed that he didn't fuck on the spot because he could sense how nervous she was. He came up behind her, startling her a little.

'Are you alright, honey? Here. Have a drink. It'll calm your nerves' he said as he handed her some wine.
 
"Fella's don't be shy i can show you a good time all you have to do is speak up now come on who want's to have some fun with Mollie The Sex Teacher Marlowe i will make you very happy."
 
Shy

Remember, if you are shy your hostess is here to help. I can introduce you to girls, girls that have similar preferences as you.
 
Olivia knew that there was a limit to how long someone could wear a ballgag. With her experience, she could last longer, but she knew Jon beneath her must be reaching his limit. But she'd make him pass it, just a little. He'd enjoy it.

"Mmmm."

Olivia pushed the tip of her vibrator into herself.

"MMMM."

She let it slip in and out, quick and slow, gradually having it work deeper into her. Her legs tensed up and started to pinch the sides of Jon's head.

Jon was almost loving being below this woman. The only thing he would change was not having the ball gag in his mouth, but that didn't stop him from enjoying it. He found it made him helpless and that turned him on more.
Jon sat there looking up as the toy slid over him as she skillfully worked it in and out of her body. As she worked it more faster he could feel her legs and ass gripping at his head as he supported her. He loved feeling this as he hoped she was being totally natural as she enjoys her self.
 
Mollie finished her Glass of Coke walked out of the saloon and out to the waiting area then she looked at her watch. "Where is that guy I don't have all day I have a list of clients wait for me."
 
Olivia managed to hit her g-spot. The throbbing, vibrating, pulsating dildo...

"MMMMMM."

She tensed up, head down against the bed, Jon's cock hard against her chest. She contemplated stroking it, to let him release, but he wanted to be furniture. If he absolutely needed it, he would find a way to communicate his desires. But at this rate, and with him as hard as he was, it wouldn't be long until he had his orgasm.

Olivia was breathing heavily, panting, groaning, sweaty on her man mattress. She reached back with her other hand and began using it as well.

"MMMMM! MMMM MMMM!"
 
Last edited:
Jon was loving being used as a mattress feeling her body lay on top of him. Almost as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He watched as her second hand moved in to play. Jon was so turned on as she plays and is enjoying her self above him.

With her hitting what must be her g-spot and her clit rubbing hard on his chin as she works her hips.
 
Gardenia had full range over the lounge as she was serving drinks, and showing the occasional guy to a room where they met with their partners for the night. There were times that she was a little jealous at all the fun everyone was having. Whoring was never something she would have considered, but here things were very different. The girls were well compensated. Men also couldn't just walk right in off of the street and grab a woman, no. The men had to be clean.

Recent events had really pushed Gardenia to consider asking Chuck if there were any 'openings'. Of course there always were. Still, she had a month to find a new place- her lease ended with her old landlord and the building was being bought by another company who was going to renovate it. Moving back home was not an option. The last thing she needed was her dad and brothers seeing her "uniform" or offering her a ride to work... SEEING her work.

"Wow, you look Gorgeous this evening."

The words snapped Gardenia out of her thoughts as she looked up at James and smiled. "You don't look so bad yourself." She playfully winked at him before she went off to get more drinks. Her hips were swaying teasingly. It was all for show and the patrons ate it up.

James was pretty handsome, but right now was work time. They could play later.
 
James walked back out front after the Duchess took the customer to her room. He wasn't cleared to walk the floor yet, but Chuck was calm about James moving about the floor keeping things at a peace among the customers and the girls. His primary care was for the girls of course. There has only been a few customers get out of control due to having a little too much to drink or one gets hit with jealousy of a girl that he thinks is solely his.. Those are the ones that get really hairy and needs a little more of a hard handling.

James seemed to wonder over to Gerdenia's area watching her for she really looked good this evening and there were a few drinkers sitting in her area. He knew she could handle herself, but he enjoyed the smile that she gave him whenever he complimented her or was there to protect her, but on more of a personal note he thought she was gorgeous every night and she wasn't handled by many hands like the other girls, she was more pure.. A very valuable trait for working here.

He was a little nervous as he wondered around her area, a little more than usual and his eyes were on her traveling over her alot. He came up with an excuse just incase she asked what he was doing in her area so much this evening.
 
"MMMM!"

Olivia groaned, gasping through her gag as she edged herself closer and closer to climax, pressing her body harder into the man beneath her. She was an expert at drawing out pleasure, but usually there was another person to read off of. This was more of a monologue.

She squealed and allowed herself her pent-up release, popping the toy out and letting her wetness strike Jon in the face.

"MMMM!"

She clawed at her ballgag strap and managed to undo it, pulling the gag out and let out a loud, satisfied groan. The tension in her body gave way and she melted on top of him.
 
Jon was enjoying being under Olivia. some times her hips would role or thrust slow and softly. Other times hard. Jon was so turned on by her pleasing her self and ignoring him below it was driving him crazy.

Jon was very happy to see her toy withdraw from her body as he could only lay there watching what happened to it. He all so felt so turned on as she came letting her pussy juices run onto his face. He loved to eat a woman out and her laying with a ball gag in his mouth was robbing him of that.

Jon was shocked when she removed her ball gag and groaned only to lay on top of him. A part of him was wondering if she forgot about him and he wanted that. There was another part that wanted her to remove his ball gag. He knew she wouldn't tho as he asked for to be treated like a object and that is what she was doing. Laying down and relaxing. That only turned him on more and frustrated him more.

Jon knew he payed for 2 hours of her time and she was going to do what she wanted.
 
Panting and spent, Olivia took her time regaining her composure while her client gasped and moaned through his ballgag, coated with her essence.

Olivia grinned, then crawled over him and stared into his eyes, then wickedly grinned. She leaned forward and ran her tongue up his chin and over the ballgag, tasting herself, and swallowed. She undid his ball gag and finally let him breathe as she reclined next to him, cleaned his face with her fingers and let him suck on them.
 
Jon could feel his heart racing as he seen and felt Olivia turn around and start to clean his face up with her tongue.

He was glad the ball gag was finally removed from his mouth. After she had reclined next to him and sucked her fingers clean of her cum. He then asked "Do I make a good mattress? I hope you enjoyed that, and do you have any more plans for me?" He said the last part with a smile on his face. Jon was in heaven and was enjoying him self with Olivia. He hoped she was enjoying him too.
 
Gardenia noticed that James was hanging out in her area, which was fine but it was unusual when things weren't totally pack and she needed eyes on her- Just to make sure none of the patrons got too rough with her.

There had been one particular night where things got a little out of hand. It was a BDSM themed night. Chains and sex swings all over the place. If you could think it, it was there. There had been a stag party that one of their regular patrons was hosting for his brother. The guests were not regulars and either didn't understand the rules or didn't care. A couple of the guys, after getting good an hammered had snatched Gardenia while she was in the middle of cleaning a table and tried to drag her into one of the rooms. Thankfully, James had been there and put a stop to it really quickly before anything serious had happened.

After taking care of her customers, she got herself two drinks. One for herself and one for James. She was smiling as she was approaching him, and once close enough she offered him the drink.

"Hey, no big plans with Chuck tonight?" She asked as she took a seat next to him.
 
Olivia playfully gasped. "My mattress, it speaks! Oh, I need air, I had better put my feet up." She snapped her fingers at Jon. "Footstool. Hands and knees." She ordered.
 
Jon moves to his hand and knees quickly. He doesn't think on how to do but he soon find his face along side her hips. His shoulders to the mattress as he sticks his legs under him folding his knees up somewhat off to the side of his ribs. He can only hope this is how she wants him.

He waits wondering if she will shift moving her legs on top of him, or will she move him with her feet.
 
Olivia placed her legs on his shoulders, letting his face stay close to her pussy and relaxed against her soft pillows. She turned on her music and settled in, knowing just how long he could last in that position.
 
Jon's eyes widen as he takes in the view shes about to give him. One eye looking at her ass the other looking at her pussy slit about 2 inches away. His shock is broke when he feels her drop her legs on him.

Jon feels the back of one thigh on his forehead and the other on his cheek bone as her legs lay on his back. Her upper thighs closed loosely as they rest. He has no idea what shes going to do till he hears music.
 
Relaxed, Olivia realizes she still has her vibrating dildo in her hand. She takes it and cleans it off with her mouth, knowing Jon would die if he were able to see it.
 
As Olivia lays and relaxing. Jon wonders if he died and gone to heaven. His world is now under her hips and hes loving the view. He stays as still as he can wanting Olivia to enjoy her self more. He hopes she will open her legs more so he can see hopefully up her body.

Jon knows she has the power over his sight. A simple movement of her feet bringing them together would seal him in darkness for as long as she wants, or opening them up wider would give him light. He finds him self thinking of her as his goddess.
 
Olivia shifts, making sure that Jon can see her licking herself off the plastic vibrator, knowing he's still stiff as a board and unable to please himself. He lets him study her tongue at work and her body at this angle for a moment, then closes her legs and sends him into darkness. He could still hear her tongue and smacking lips.
 
Jon is surprised to see her lift her vibrator up to her mouth and see it slide in her mouth then her legs close putting him into darkness. He stops him self from saying anything as he now can only listen to her clean the toy with that sexy mouth.

Jon is even more turned on now by this goddess of a woman. He is also turned on by being in a spot he cant rub his cock and cum like what he wants. Jon is in pure heaven as this goddess exercises her power over him. Jon is turned on not knowing if he will get to cum in the 2 hours or not.
 
Back
Top