Do you tell your lover when you're cumming?

No. We've been together 17 years. If he can't tell it when I'm coming by now, he's beyond my ability to educate. LOL.

Fury :rose:

Not verbally vocal when I cum or start to cum, so I wouldn't say it unless she specifcally asked me to.

I grunt, groan, breathe out my nose really hard...or if I'm really feeling it, the most I will involuntarily say is a strained "shiiiit" or "fuuuck." But if I were to say "I'm going to cum!" out loud, it just sounds too cheesy for me myself.

I sure don't mind hearing it from her, though. Not at all. :heart:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it when he comes but no he doesn't say, hey, I'm coming.

Fury :rose:

The first time I came inside my wife without a condom I stayed quiet to avoid warning her. That was one of the hottest moments because it's hard to experience it again.

She doesn't so much tell me she's cumming as much as let out inarticulate grunts to warn me that her cooch is about to make a real tight fist around my cock. :)

LovingTongue said:
The first time I came inside my wife without a condom I stayed quiet to avoid warning her. That was one of the hottest moments because it's hard to experience it again.

She doesn't so much tell me she's cumming as much as let out inarticulate grunts to warn me that her cooch is about to make a real tight fist around my cock. :)
Ahhhh, I KNOW how you felt. I had a similar experience with this one girl I met several years back. A combo of lust-related factors mixed very well that night and when I brought her back to my apartment, it was green lights all the way down the avenue. When we finally got to the skins, I was so wired and needed to get my nut that I just kept pumping and grinding in her pussy without breaking stride until I exploded inside her...and I didn't make a peep. Maybe a gasp or a huff thru my nose, but I didn't tell her and I didn't hold my cum back for shit...and the insides of my mind were short-circuiting with the current of orgasmic sensations running through my cock.

It was as if stifling my scream just intensified my climax. It was so intense that I didn't go soft and I just kept fucking her until I couldn't feel my dick anymore due to blue balls...it was incredible and I've never, ever forgotten how good that particular time felt. It's fueled many a scenario in my erotica creating.

Shit, I think I need a cigarette now... :p

It all depends on the sex that night. Sometimes I tell him and others I just do it and he knows. If it is a good night of sex, I will definately not hold back in telling him as I release.

My Ex used to tell me, once night she called me at 3am!

Sorry, old Rodney Dangerfield joke.

Alyx is quite vocal despite her lack of posts to the boards. I can be fairly vocal to so if you need to know and can't tell, you're deaf and probably numb from the waist down, or from the mouth down. :D

In my current situation, there is power play involved, so my announcement is usually a lot of fervent begging...
Something like "Please please please please please" followed by shaking, gasps, and lots of "fuck"s and "oh my god"s.

I've only actually told one time, and that was very recently. I don't know what compelled me to actually say it, but out it came. It was a really hot session to begin with and that just made it hotter for me. With g-spot stimulated orgasms I am very loud and honestly I am surprised that my neighbors haven't heard it considering the walls are paper-thin. Clitorally-stimulated orgasms are quieter; on occasion I'll gasp or moan or say something, but mostly I am quiet, but very active.

KokopelliRises said:
I've only actually told one time, and that was very recently. I don't know what compelled me to actually say it, but out it came. It was a really hot session to begin with and that just made it hotter for me. With g-spot stimulated orgasms I am very loud and honestly I am surprised that my neighbors haven't heard it considering the walls are paper-thin. Clitorally-stimulated orgasms are quieter; on occasion I'll gasp or moan or say something, but mostly I am quiet, but very active.

Three cheers for paper thin walls!

When I was a mere lad in high school, my parents lived in an attached house in NYC. My bedroom shared a wall with the couple next door who were rather vocal.

I ended recording one session and playing it at a party. I had several couples afraid I had recorded them. The number of embarrassed people was funny. Especially when I owned up to it being a recording of my neighbors. I thought one good catholic girl was going to die from embarrassment.

The moral of this story is before you move into some place, check the walls and make sure you don't live next to a hormone driven nerd with access to all sorts of hi tech hardware. :D

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Bobmi357 said:
Three cheers for paper thin walls!

When I was a mere lad in high school, my parents lived in an attached house in NYC. My bedroom shared a wall with the couple next door who were rather vocal.

I ended recording one session and playing it at a party. I had several couples afraid I had recorded them. The number of embarrassed people was funny. Especially when I owned up to it being a recording of my neighbors. I thought one good catholic girl was going to die from embarrassment.

The moral of this story is before you move into some place, check the walls and make sure you don't live next to a hormone driven nerd with access to all sorts of hi tech hardware. :D

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Bob you didn't! :shocked look: So glad you don't live next to me...well for this reason any ways.

Don't recall ever announcing that I was going to cum. Usually my responses are more than sufficient for someone to be able to tell...unless they're deaf and blind and have no body. Of course sometimes it's more obvious...and I can get overly noisy.

Like Lily...sometimes there's some begging involved...but in that case it's more likely I'm being ordered to cum...so trust me, he knows.

I not only had a very vocal couple above me when I lived in a multi-story apartment building but it actually spooked me out once.

I have no idea what the dude was fucking her with or how, but she was screaming bloody murder like she was getting pummeled or assuaulted. It wasn't until I realized there was a pattern and a frequency that this poor woman was howling that I stopped dialing for the cops.

I'm all for being vocal to a lover but not to the point of requiring an FCC license for broadcasting.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... hoping to see more people who enjoy cumming hot and hard and screaming/moaning/whimpering to their lover that their cumming...

Well I enjoy phone sex as I just hearing different people cumming down the phone - very very sex. Obviously doesn't beat the real thing but a real joy none the less!

mmkay its the hottest thing ever to have him whisper in my ear that he's cumming. Yeah, obviously i would know that but damn is it sexy.

Never been one to tell him, he always knew, but recently my hubby's informed me that he likes watching me when I cum, so now I've gotten a bit more vocal which he likes even more :)

I don't think I ever actually say I'm cumming except in cyber. In cyber, how else would they know? But on the phone or in person, it would be hard not to tell with me.

Back