What's He or She Saying?

IoNjNa9.gif

Are you sure this how you learn to drive stick?

tumblr_ofiwvfkixu1rphqceo1_540.jpg

"La La Land? What's that about? It sounds like a chick flick, babe. Besides, the Cowboys and Packers game is coming on soon.
It's going to be a great game. Aaron Rodgers is on fire but the Cowboys defensive line is totally - blah, blah, blah, blah, blah .... lol

(Okay, if you promise to do me again before the game starts and at half time too, well, then okay, we can stay home ;) :) :devil: )

"Hmmm, I was wondering if you had the key to the laundry room, I think I left mine in my pants."

__3f05a57417f9afe2c9efc0f1e668a906_width-600.jpeg

"Your wife's sorry she scratched your car in the driveway yesterday. She sent me to apologize for her though
so you're going to forgive her, right?"

Last edited:
__bce46bd6460ba3dce8fd3bfb2f065181_width-600.jpeg

"I didn't know you and Uncle David had a hot tub Aunt Liz! Can I borrow a bikini?"

Last edited:
tumblr_naoimlNY5R1rh0602o1_r1_500.gif

"Yeah, you're super big! It's like totally the third or fourth biggest one I've ever seen!"

Last edited:
__3f05a57417f9afe2c9efc0f1e668a906_width-600.jpeg

"Your wife's sorry she scratched your car in the driveway yesterday. She sent me to apologize for her though
so you're going to forgive her, right?"

Tied up oh so nice and tight on the bed. I love it when I don't have to compete with the game for your attention. And if you need to know how the game is going, just listen to the yells coming in the window from next door. George is a Packers fan, isn't he?

Last edited:
tumblr_ofiwvfkixu1rphqceo1_540.jpg

"La La Land? What's that about? It sounds like a chick flick, babe. Besides, the Cowboys and Packers game is coming on soon.
It's going to be a great game. Aaron Rodgers is on fire but the Cowboys defensive line is totally - blah, blah, blah, blah, blah .... lol

(Okay, if you promise to do me again before the game starts and at half time too, well, then okay, we can stay home ;) :) :devil: )

"Once I finish this coffee we can go to the store. I figured I'd just wear this."

Back