Falling for the Madness (closed)

He took a glass and poured himself a double. He picked up the glass and through the bourbon down his throat. Then poured himself another.

"Yea, I can drink.... among other things. And yea, I think I did pretty well this evening considering I had no idea what you were leading me into." He paused for a second. "You like my play on words there?"
 
She smiled a little.

Yeah.. Curious what else you might be good at. That tongue seems pretty talented with creative wording so... What else is it good at...pet?

She set down her empty shot glass and picked up the leash again.
 
Jordan licked his lips and smiled at Leena.

"It is multi-talented. How much do you want to know about how good I am with my tongue, Ma'am?"

He watched as she picked up the leash; wondering what she had in mind since the collar was no longer on him
 
Well then find your way to my room and lay down on the bed and we can find out now can't we?

She stood waiting for him to comply as she poured herself another drink.
 
He took his drink and downed it while maintaining eye contact with her.

"As you wish Ma'am". He smiled at her and then turned and headed toward her bedroom. As he got to the door, he turned back to her. "Should I stay in the tux?"
 
Only if you want it destroyed. Now move it.

She gestured to the door as she slipped the claws back on.

You better be ready when I get in there pet.

Once he was out of sight she took a little bit more off the dress till she stood there before the door in nothing but this without a thong as she despised them

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3kYOj9j6oZS3t-07YtosgDp8Lj48SIwCaKiYR4GM8HD4uYSJS
 
Jordan followed Leena's directions. he went into her room and removed the tuxedo. After laying it over the back of the chair, he removed his shirt and t-shirt and placed them on the chair. That left only his boxerbriefs. He slipped them off, tossed them on the chair, and then laid on the bed, with his head on the pillows, and his hands behind his head.
 
Walking in she smiled dimming the lights before stalking over to the bed. She watched every move he made if any as she neared the foot of the bed.
 
Her appearance in the bedroom heightened his arousal. She had removed more of her dress, and what was left showed off her incredible body.

He did not take his eyes off of her. He couldn't have, even if he wanted to, because she looked fucking incredible.
 
Tats... muscle definition from years in the field... Still she was a woman even if she had always kept everyone away with her insane nature. Slowly she slinked like a lioness over the foot of the bed and moved up his body till her hips were at chest level and she stared down at him.

Well now pet... Ready to show me what that tongue can do?
 
The sight of her climbing up his body was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced.

When she got to his chest and straddled him, he was ready for anything and everything she had in mind for him.

"Yes, Ma'am, let me show you just how good I am."
 
Shifting her hips higher she removed the claws from one hand and using that hand she slithered her fingers through his hair and lifting his head to bring the tongue in question to her folds and purred.

Now...
 
He slid his tongue flat along her silky lips...slowly.

Then, he flicked his tongue over her clit before once again dragging his tongue over her silkiness.

Jordan parted her lips with the tip of his tongue and slid his tongue back and forth before slowly sliding his tongue into her.
 
Staring down into his eyes. Her hips slowly moving against him with a soft growl of approval.

Very good.
 
He pulled his tongue out, and began to tease her lips with the tip of his tongue.... flicking quickly over them.

Jordan then pressed the tip of his tongue to her silkiness and held it still.

His hands moved to her perfect ass and began to caress.
 
Her hips continued to move first rippling front and back before swaying in an almost circle her hand gripping his hair holding him closer still to her.
 
He moved his tongue in small circles as Leena moved her pussy on his tongue. He dug his fingers into her ass and pressed her down onto his tongue and began to move it in and out... long and slow.
 
Mmm definitely thinking I should have used that leash to tie you to that chaise and enjoyed this tongue sooner.

She purred grinding more against his mouth and tongue.
 
Jordan removed his tongue from her.

He covered her silliness with his entire mouth; sucking lightly before sucking her button into his mouth.

Gripping her clit with his lips, Jordan began to flick it with his tongue. He started slowly, but the flicks became faster and faster.
 
She gasped gripping his hair tightly grinding her hips down more as her head tossed back
 
He took her button in his teeth and pulled lightly as he continued the assault with his tongue. He continued to flick her clit faster and harder as her movements told him that she was enjoying his attention.
 
Her gasps were more ragged now as she ground against him completely. Her hand gripping tighter still. Her other hand reaching back seeking another point to grip. She needed to see how hard he was for everything that was happening
 
He continued his assault in her clit. He wanted her to cum all over his face.

He knew he was giving her what she wanted. The way she was grinding her pussy to him told Jordan that she was thoroughly enjoying the way he was pulling and flicking her button.

His mind raced. The thoughts of all the things he would love to do to Leena and her incredible body flooded his mind.
 
Another gasp and her body was trembling. Orgasm beginning its assault of her system
 
Yea, that's what he wanted. He wanted her cum.... all of it. He grabbed her ass and pulled her down tighter to his face. Wanting it all
 
Back
Top