Illegitimacy, a Scorned Son (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Damien smiled and twisted his hand so he held hers as well and gave it a gentle squeeze. Damn she was affecting him in ways he had not been expecting. He had thought he was going to be able to seduce her and use her. Unfortunately, that plan had backfired on him in a most pleasant way.

He realized now he had developed deep feelings for Sadie and was now trapped. Well trapped was not really the word for it he guessed. He definitely wanted to be with her, but he now had to rework his plan to get even with his father.

His original of just revealing to him he was his son and had been fucking his daughter for months and threatening to go public unless he paid big, was now out of the question. He was never going to leave Sadie now. However he still wanted his Father to suffer.

Well he had time to figure it out. For now he had a pleasant dinner to get through and a very pleasant dessert planned.

"Why Sadie, I would have thought you would have gone for a big piece of meat. I do know how much you enjoy having one of those," he chuckled. As the waiter approached he looked up and smiled at the man.

"Good evening Sir and Madam. Have you made up your mind as to what you will be having this evening?"

"Yes. I will be having the Steak and Lobster combo. The steak done very Rare please. Oh and bring a bottle of your finest champagne as well. We are celebrating."

Damien looked across at Sadie and smiled. "What are you having dearest?"
 
"I think I actually am going to have the bisque to start, and then the prime rib, medium." She smiled as she placed her order and the waiter took their menus. All the while, Sadie never pulled her hand from Damien.

She could still feel the butterflies that had been in her stomach ever since she first told him she loved him. Holding his hand now felt different. More intimate. Touching his hand made her feel excited and at ease all at the same time.

The restaurant they were in was pretty high-end, with a mix of old and young money. There was a band playing and a small dance floor which a few couples were taking advantage of. Sadie had learned how to dance, it was almost a requirement for all girls who went to private school. She actually really enjoyed it. Wondered if Damien would be willing to venture out on the floor.

"So, Mr. Perfect." She smiled at him, "Can you dance? Or could I have possibly found a weakness?" She teased him playfully. 'Mr. Perfect' was actually what her roommate would call him, which they made no attempt to hide from him.
 
Damien smiled back as he stood up and extended a hand, gently pulling her from her chair and leading her out to he dance floor.

"Mr Perfect huh?" he chuckled as he swept her up into his arms and began to slowly lead her around the floor. "Oh I am far from that believe me."

The next dance was a slow dance, and he allowed his hand to to travel from her hip to her ass and he gently caressed her bottom as he swayed her to the music, pulling her in close and letting her feel his hardness against her as well.

No one would be able to pick up on anything he was doing as he was not doing it overtly. Everything was discreetly and done while they chatted casually.

"So do I pass inspection my dear? Does my dancing meet your approval?"
 
"Very much so," she purred as they danced. She wanted to let him take her right there! His hands were driving her crazy. As they danced she found discrete ways to respond back. Her thigh pressing between his and brushing along his shaft as they moved slowly. In a way it almost felt like they were making love right on the dance floor.

Of course all good things come to an end and the two had made it back to their table once the song ended. Thankfully their food arrived, which was a huge improvement from the slop that was served back at home. Throughout the course of the meal, she kept her hand busy under the table. She wasn't surprised to find him still hard. She wanted to keep him like that. Her fingers trailed and teased along his length. After a while she became bolder and started really stroking him through his pants.
 
Damian was at a slight disadvantage during dinner. She was able to easily tease him but he could not do the same to her. Her dress was just billowy enough that he was not able to press against her panties easily, but not enough that he could sneakily slip his hand under.

The bet he managed was the occasional foot attack and she soon grew wise to that and guarded against them. It seemed she wanted to do the teasing, not the other way around. Well he could endure, he knew what other plans he had for the night. Grinning a little he stifled another groan as she stroked him again and quickly stuffed a piece of his steak in his mouth.
 
Sadie was enjoying that she had the upper hand. She wondered how far he would let it go. Carefully she found the fly to his trousers and started to open them. It wasn't long until she had his cock out and she was fully stroking it. Sadie was smart not to let others on about what was happening under the table.

Sadie's soft fingers and warm hand wrapped around his length and started to slowly stroke his shaft. She gave him a coy smile as she sipped from her glass and continued her assault on his member. Her hand moved from base to tip, gently squeezing and occasionally rubbing the tip where she found a drop of precum forming. She wanted to just go under the table and start sucking his cock, tasting him directly but she settled for releasing his shaft for her to bring her thumb up to her mouth and lick it clean before going back under the table to tease him more.
 
Damien was in Heaven or Hell depending on the way you took what was happening. The pleasure she was giving him was absolutely amazing. The feel of her hand running teasingly along his member on the outside of his trousers while they both pretended nothing was going on was magical.

Then she dared to go further and his eyes widened in surprise and he almost choked on the bite of food in his mouth as her hand unzipped his trousers and slipped inside pulling his hard cock out and then slowly stroking it.

He glanced at her and his eyes questioned her, but she just gave him a cheeky smile and continued to stroke him, moving from the base to the tip and rubbing his precum over the head.

He watched as she drew her hand out and licked her thumb and smiled at him and he groaned as her hand once again returned to his cock.

"You realize of course I will be getting you back for this," he said to her with an evil grin.

He spent the rest of the meal in agony and bliss until they had both finished and then the waiter came over to clean up and ask about dessert. He saw Sadie reach for the Menu and he stopped her hand.

"No thank you. I have already arranged that, but the meal was excellent."

He paid the bill leaving a most generous tip, and after making sure he was presentable he escorted her back to the car.

"Well my dear, Just sit back and I will take you for a special dessert and surprise I have planned."

Smiling he started the car and pulled out.
 
Sadie was disappointed that she wasn't able to make Damien cum while they were at the restaurant, but it was still fun to watch him squirm in public. She also remembered his promise to get her back. If she hadn't already been wet, she was soaking now. She knew he had no problems fucking her where people could see them and she was surprised by how much she herself enjoyed it.

They exited the restaurant and she wondered if he had made actual plans regarding dessert or if it was more sexual in nature. Either one was good, but Sadie did have a strong sweet tooth. Now she was craving chocolate cake, ice cream, cookies, pretty much anything.

"So where are you taking me?" She cocked a brow at him after they entered the car. "How do I know this isn't a trap?" She teased. God she was horny. She could definitely feel her wetness between her legs being barely contained by her panties.
 
Damien could smell how horny his sister was. He would be surprised if the seat was not wet when she got out of the car. However he planned to keep his secret for a little longer.
He drove through town and found what he was looking for, a supermarket. He saw the surprise in her eyes as he parked out front and told her to stay in the car.

He was in and out quickly and put the bag in the boot before driving off again and then he went looking for the next item on the list. He soon found it and he pulled into a parking spot near the town square. Other cars were parked there and the snow that covered the trees and statues made the place look really picturesque.

Telling her to wait he got out and retrieved the bag and brought it into the front seat with him and then handed her a small piece of chocolate cake in a container. He saw the look of disappointment and then smiled. "Oh that's not all. That's just a teaser to whet your appetite."

Pulling out a small plastic bowl, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and a smlal tub of ice cream he smiled as he took his pants off and laid his growing cock in the bowl, poured on the whipped cream from the can, added a little ice cream, then topped it with chocolate syrup.

"This is your real dessert and I expect you to eat it all up until every bit of cream is gone," he chuckled.
 
Sadie couldn't help but give a gleeful laugh when he presented his dish for her. "All of the cream?" She asked innocently as she leaned down to start devouring his creation. Not too fast of course. Something like this needed to be savored. Her tongue lapped at the cream, much like a kitten at a bowl of milk. The light salt taste of precum complimented the sweet chocolate and ice cream. Sadie wouldn't mind having this every night after dinner.

Once all of her treat was finished, she removed the bowl. He told her to eat all of the cream and that was exactly what she was going to do. Instead going slowly though like she had before, Sadie took a good amount of his dick in her mouth and started hungrily sucking and bobbing her head up and down as she moaned. He had been a good sport when she was teasing him at the restaurant. As she took more, she held onto his thighs, her arms hooking under neath and around. She tried to look up at him as she filled her mouth with him but it was hard to really focus as she moved. So she just listened to confirm that he was enjoying her dessert as much as she did.
 
Damien had to smile at the delight on Sadie's face when she saw what he had prepared for her and then she got down to the business of devouring it. She took it slowly, teasing them both as she daintily licked off the cream and ate the ice cream and syrup.

He was rather impressed actually. By the time she was finished eating most of it, she had been able to get away with just licking along the top of his cock which resulted in him being teased even more. He was now even harder than he had been in the restaurant. Finally though she got rid of the bowl and got down to business.

As she took him in her mouth for the first time he groaned in ecstasy. He had been surrounded in the cold of the ice cream for so long, the warmth of her mouth felt like an oven. It was glorious as he tongue swirled around him cleaning him of the remaining liquids.

She took her time, but soon she was bobbing up and down taking most of his shaft in her mouth and he was moaning and groaning in appreciation of her efforts. He was used to being able to look into her eyes as she took him this way, but the way the car was set up denied them that intimacy, so he made sure to vocalize his appreciation and he then reached down and ran his hands through her beautiful hair.

He did not force her down upon himself nor control her in any way. It was only a way to tell her he was enjoying what she was doing, and damn his sister could really suck a cock.

"Oh god Sadie you are so good at this. I hope you are enjoying your dessert as much as I am. Just a little more baby and you will get that special cream I promised you." he panted.

He felt her redouble her efforts and he gasped, clutching her head and several minutes later he thrust up a little into her and began to cry out and then filled her mouth as he began to shoot down her throat. He continued for several more explosions before stopping and then sighed in pleasure as he looked down at his sister's head in his lap.

"Well I hoped you liked yours," he began as he looked at the shopping bag he had put everything in. "Now perhaps we should go home so I can get mine. This car just will not allow me the access. Unless you want to get out and sit on the hood," he smiled.
 
Sadie agreed and the two made way back to the house.

It was much later than Sadie was expecting. Had they really been out that late? When they parked in the driveway it seemed like the house was quiet and everyone was asleep. Of course that's what it seemed.

With the house like this, they could have had their pick of any room in the house. The kitchen. Her father's office. The pool. However, for some reason Sadie was pulled to her own childhood room. Then once they got into the room, she remembered something that she had in her closet. Sadie tried to suppress a smile. She kissed Damien and pushed him back onto her bed.

"Wait here," She smiled and then dashed off to her closet. After a few minutes she emerged back in something she never thought she would be wearing anytime soon.

Out she strutted. Funny how she use to hate this uniform. Of course it didn't use to look so flattering on her before. A couple years would do that she supposed. Now the fabric of both the shirt and skirt hugged her frame nicely. Sadie didn't change out of her undergarments, so the black bra was easily seen underneath her white shirt.

"I thought since you taught me so much... you might enjoy having fun with teachers pet" She purred.
 
Damien growled deep in his throat at the sight of the School girl uniform and despite having only cum less than half an hour ago, he almost deposited another load in his pants right then.

God she was every schoolboys wet dream.If there had been girls like her at his school he would never have missed a single day. "Well then my little Teachers Pet, I think you should get up here so Teacher can do a thorough examination of you," he chuckled.

His plans of having a quick dessert just like she had, flew out the window as soon as she had emerged from her closet dressed in that. There was no way she was not getting fucked tonight now. Still it might be fun to play around a little first.

As she crawled up to where he sat in the bed he stopped her. "Stand up and loose the underwear but keep everything else on. Believe me, you will not be needing it," he smiled devilishly.
 
Sadie was crawling up to Damien but stopped when he told her to take her panties off. A wicked smile spread across her face. She placed a hand on his chest and pushed him back onto the bed until he was laying flat on his back. She crawled over top of him, her legs and arms on both sides of him as she held herself up.

"Only my panties, Teacher?" She asked, playfully. "But how will you know what kind of grade to give me if you can't get full and complete access to my breasts?"

Then she stood up on the mattress , her foot on either side of his head. Slowly she pulled her tight black lace panties. Her panties had already been wet, so when she pulled them down there was a string of of her wetness. Bringing her feet a little closer together, she let her panties slip down her legs and land on top of Damien's face.

"Oops..."
 
Damien chuckled as she pushed him back onto the bed and crawled over him. She complained about not being able to show him her breasts, but he would be getting to them later.

She stood up and wiggled out of her panties and he could see and smell just how moist they were. Then he felt them as she dropped them onto his face. He chuckled again as she made a fake face of sorrow and pouted, then he picked them up and sniffed them.

"MMMM nice, but I want the real thing."

He reached up and pulled her down, burying his head under her skirt, and plunging his tongue deep into her sopping cavern. He cleaned her out of her juices and went back for more until she was just damp from his tongue. Then he moved up to her clit and began to tease it in an effort to make her cum and provide him with more of her sweet nectar.
 
"Ah!" She cried out as she felt him pull her down, maybe a little too loudly. She tried to stay quiet it she found herself on all fours and her boyfriends (and brother's) face buried between her legs. "Fuck, I love your mouth" She tried to muffle her moans as he feasted on her.

It felt like he was teasing her as he worked on getting every last drop of her sweetness. Then his tongue started assaulting her poor clit. Her poor swollen clit that had been begging for attention all night. The more he worked her there the harder it was to stay quiet. Her arms had been holding her torso up but started getting weaker until her face and chest were against the mattress and her ass was up as she straddled Damien's face. Her deep breaths were shaky as she started gripping at the bedding.

When she couldn't couldn't hold it in any longer Sadie pressed her mouth against the bed, muffling her screams of pleasure as Damien was rewarded with her juices flooding his mouth.
 
Damien loved the way his sister tried to keep silent, even though if she screamed blue murder he was not sure if anyone would hear her. The walls in this place were thick and the doors solid wood. Still it was probably because it was her parents place and old habits died hard. She was definitely not this shy at his place.

Still he didn't care as he was rewarded with his dessert of rich cream which he eagerly drank down and then licked the container clean. As he eased out from between her legs, he turned her over so she was lying on her back and then suddenly he pulled her legs up and put them over his shoulders as he shrugged out of his pants and boxers, and then lifting up her skirt a little he thrust up into her in one smooth, deep motion.

"MMM now let's see you try to hide your cries of passion," he teased as he pulled open her shirt and began to play with her nipples as he set up a slow but deep thrusting pace.
 
"Ah!" Sadie cried out when he gave her his full length but then quickly covered her mouth. Sadie giggled softly as they continued their game.

"But, Mr. Court," She gasped, trying to play the innocent little school girl, "What if someone comes in and sees us like this?" She groaned softly, trying to hold back from moaning loudly. Her pussy was twitched around his member as he slowly fucked her and played with her breasts.

"If we get caught, I'll get kicked out of school." She continued the act. "Everyone will know how much I love getting fucked by my teacher! I love how big your cock is Mr. Court! It feels so good when you fill me up with it and your cum. I love it when you make me attend classes without my panties, it drives me crazy. My skirt is so short, if I'm too excited someone might notice how wet I am, so wet from thinking about my teacher fucking me."

She was really getting into it, though the setting of her room didn't fit too well. She was going to have to take her uniform with her and they were going to need to do this again in one of the classrooms at their school. Maybe even in a teacher's office if they left the door unlocked. She groaned a little louder as she felt him once again thrust forward, fully filling her pussy with his cock as she imagined being bent over a desk and fucked hard.
 
So once again Sadie was getting right into her role playing. Well Damien was happy to oblige her by playing along.

"You know very well that I have locked the door Sadie, and besides the idea of being caught turns you on doesn't it you naughty little girl," he said as he thrust harder into her, driving his thick cock deeper into her as his head began to hit her cervix demanding entry into her womb.

"You are my little plaything and as long as you are, you will come to my class without your panties on even if your juices are leaking down your legs and your fellow students can smell your arousal all through my class."

Damien was getting excited from the words that were spilling from his mouth. His cock was actually swelling up and getting bigger and thicker than it had ever been and as he pounded down into her he was worried that he might actually be hurting her.

"Perhaps I should unlock the door and make you scream loud and long. Maybe even make you join me before class and see if you can make me cum before the rest of the class shows up and we get caught. Would you like that Sadie? Then you would havee to sit there with my cum inside of you during class, trying to hold it in so no one would know what we had done. If you failed you would get kicked out and then what would your father say?"

He sped right up and thrust hard and fast down into her as he started to twist her nipples, just the way he knew she loved to have them played with.
 
Sadie thought she was going to go crazy with how he used her body and the words he spoke. "Y-Yes! I love the thought of nearly getting catch with you!" She cried out louder than before he the head of his cock was demanding entry to her womb. She winced and whimpered with each thrust as he knocked into her, but the pleasure was outweighing any discomfort.

His words were driving her crazy! As they were going at it she imagined the very scene he was describing. They were going to have to find an empty room at school and do this one over again! Sadie wanted to say something but before she could he thrust into her hard, pushing the head of his cock inside of her womb. It hadn't been the first time it happened, but every time it did there was this intense feeling of pain and pleasure.

Sadie screamed out, her legs squeezing around her boyfriend's waist as he continued to use her body like she was his own personal cock sleeve. As he pulled on her nipples she started cumming violently beneath him. It was a good thing the walls were so thick, it would have sounded like she was being murdered. Her pussy was clamped so tightly around his cock, with every heart beat her walls throbbed around his length.
 
Damian was pushed over the edge as she began to orgasm beneath him. Her pussy clutched so tightly at him and throbbed, it was like she was vibrating just for him. He thrust deeply into her two more times, before burying himself deep into her, his head once again plunging into her womb as he let loose with his own orgasm.

He fired off shot after shot, straight into her and then fell on top of her, exhausted and drained. He lay there for a few seconds before rolling off and laying beside her, then pulling her to him and cuddling her, kissing her tenderly as he did so.

God just when had his plans towards this woman changed so dramatically. He had just been going to use her to get back at their father. Falling in love with her had not been part of the plan, and now he was having to do some rapid recalculations. He still wanted revenge but now perhaps there was another way of doing it. Sadie had always said she didn't want to run the business, and heaven knew he could. Perhaps taking it over and letting Sadie pursue her dream and kicking their Father right out of the company he had built up would be just as good.

Then again just having Sadie might just be enough. Perhaps he should talk it over with her.
 
Sadie was in complete heaven. She was with the man that she loved and he loved her. Everything was perfect.... except that they were siblings, she just didn't know it. Or that he was plotting against their father. All minor details that she didn't need to know because right now was the happiest she felt.

"Will you stay in here tonight?" She asked him while they cuddled. She didn't care for her parents rules and she suspected her mother might have had a few too many drinks and 'accidentally' find her way into Damien's room. She wasn't going to let that woman get her hooks into him.
 
Damien was completely comfortable were he was and he had been dreading moving to go to his own room. Sadie's offer to stay was a godsend and he cuddled up to her even more, pulling her against him and wrapping her in his arms.

"Just what will we tell your Parents if they catch us?" he teased her.

Actually he didn't care. He thought it would be funny if their father caught them in bed together not knowing that it was his son in bed with his daughter.

"Perhaps I should make you scream really loud tomorrow morning so they do find out," he chuckled as he began to kiss her neck.
 
"Mmmm," she purred with a smile and cuddles him closer as he kissed her neck.

"You keep doing that and they won't be able to pull us apart for the rest of the holidays," she teased back. Actually she would love nothing more then to stay in her room for the rest of the night. "Maybe we should have brought more toys with us." She yawned. Over their time together they explored more things, what they liked and didn't like... well it was more her learning and him instructing.

The room was pretty warm, so Sadie wasn't worried about covering up. If someone came in and saw them like this, with his cum leaking from her freshly fucked cunt, at least they would get an eyeful. She closed her eyes and in her brothers arms she fell asleep.
 
Damien smiled. At the moment he might talk a good game, but he would b hard pressed to deliver. His sister had completely worn him out and he was drained. Yet he was feeling as good as he head ever felt in his life.

He didn't want her folks finding out about them just yet. He wanted his plans more firmly in place before they knew the extent of their relationship, but neither did he care if they did happen to find out. He was pretty sure he could deal with that situation if it arose.

Not even bothering to cover himself, he wrapped an arm around his sister and fell into a sound sleep.
 
Back
Top