Exploring Something More

Hope things are going as well as they did three years ago. Hope your guy is doing good too.
 
Late to the party

I've met several very nice men here on Lit with whom I enjoy interacting. However, I find I am still seeking... something a bit more, and thought perhaps that a personal would help add some definition to my desires.

A bit about me: I'm a married woman, in my late 40s, blond, green eyes, curvy, educated, professional, healthy, fit, kind, generally but not always... sweet. While I have strong submissive tendencies, I do enjoy having... subtle power at times. I am very open-minded and interested in exploring many things in this virtual environment.

I have a special relationship with someone here on Lit. He understands that I have needs and desires that may extend beyond him, but expects me to share with him the arousal I derive from interactions with others.

I'm seeking a man who is creative, intelligent, literate, educated, dominant, confident; a man who is able to introduce me to ideas and scenarios that will arouse me on many levels via emails and online conversations, possibly some visual exchanges. I know this is asking a lot... but I would also really love to explore (virtually) my long-standing fantasy of being with a very well-endowed man.

I am online somewhat sporadically (so there may be some lag in my responses), but I look forward to receiving your PM if this sounds like you. Thanks.

Hello. I attempted to pm you but your email was full. If your interested in erotic arousal through word taking you to new places, I may be that guy.
 
Hi, I realise like many that this reply is a bit late but I would love to know if you have succeeded with your WEM fantasy. Games are always played in the mind and I would be pleased to put my own thoughts to your answer!
Always intrigued by women & men who fantasize about things that are relatively easy to obtain but prefer to live with those than act them out. Nice also to see that you are still looking at these belated comments. Cheers Ray
 
A thread that refuses to die means a woman worthy of listening to.

I think i may start paying attention.
 
Or a woman who spends too much time on Lit! :)

Simply not possible when you are spending time with the right people. Now dribble...for one hundred thousand dollars and the chance to win a million...how can you become one of those people?
 
Back
Top