One More Try…

mjggeb

Virgin
Hello,

I’m fresh out of a marriage that was over years ago and ready to meet others. It can be anything really. I’m just looking for companionship at this point. If it turns to something more, that’s fine too. Pics and other fun exchanges are fine with me.

I am 50, in half decent shape, live (and love) to travel, and well educated with a good career.

I don’t talk politics or religion. Everything else is on the table.

Please ladies, find me. I could really use an online friend right now. 😳. Not concerned with age or body type. Words don’t tell and I hate making boundaries.

I’m very open minded, hard to offend, and a hell of a lot of fun.

Join me. Take that chance. Reply. You miss out on 100% of the shots you don’t take.

you can also mind your own business which obviously you do not
Yeah alright, Pot. Guess I'm Kettle. Can't fucking start a PM conversation with the push of a button but can be a big strong man & fight on a thread that was obviously started by the heart of a guy who just wants a friend.
Go measure your thin skinned, pencil dick elsewhere & go fight with someone as dumb as you. Because I'm not the one.
I do apologize @mjggeb 🙏🏽. Carry on & find the most happiness, sir.

you are cranky, guess what, post and you are subject to others posting after you. My post was not disparaging to MJ and only alluded to if MJ di not respond I would welcome a message from DG....

get over yourself. Note, not interested in a message from you.

Back