What about blind people?

There used to be (is?) a user here at Lit who is blind. He used software that would read posts and stories to him. He would occasionally post asking for people to describe their favorite celebrity so that he could visualize them. I wrote a couple of descriptions. It turned out to be quite a challenge for me to stop and really look at a celeb and describe her in any detail.

Anyway, I don't know if he's still around but it seemed like he was able to use Lit pretty well considering that he was blind. I did a few searches but I must not have his username right, because nothing turned up. It was "Master Kredich" I think?
 
Thanks both :)
Yea - I remember that guy.
That video is hysterical in places - the young guy who says he uses both hands to read braille so he felt at an immediate disadvantage :D
 
D(.)(.)

The blind member I remember has posted in the past few months or so. Very friendly and he did use a special program..... or wasn't really blind. He had some sort of on going story I sometimes joined on.
 
From The Artist Formerly Known As Masterkredix

Hi all. Masterkredix here.

I got a message from Stickygirl this morning on my old account, telling me I was mentioned here. Glad to see I am not totally forgotten. Long story short I haven't used that account in years due to some very serious abuse I was subjected to by a few people who did not believe that I am vision impaired. I started this account and have been pretty under the radar because I just got sick of having to defend myself to everyone I talked to.

I listened to the video and have to say that the book, while being an interesting idea isn't something I would ever be interested in. It's just another novility bit that is designed to raise awareness but will really just inspire pity.

As for one of the guys on the Vid talking about audio described porn. I happen to enjoy the recent Described vids that PornHub has started posting. Yes, the describers could shut up a little during some of the talking and what not, But overall I am finding some of it pretty damn hot.

Anyway... Here I am. Still alive, still active on the site and happy to chat anytime.
 
Long story short I haven't used that account in years due to some very serious abuse I was subjected to by a few people who did not believe that I am vision impaired.

Of all of the things on Lit that someone might call BS on... 12 inch cock? Yeah, we'll believe that. Sleeping with your mother, sister, and cousins? Yeah, we'll lap that up too. Wife cuckolding you with a revolving bedroom door? Fap, fap, fap. Can't see and use assistive technology? BURN THE LIAR! :rolleyes:

Anyway, glad to hear that you're still around. Sorry if I mangled the facts of your situation. It's been a while :) All this technology is interesting. I'll dig up one of your old threads and describe some other celeb to make it up to you.

Say hello to that minx that you were hanging out with too.
 
I'm visually impaired, but not up close. So he still has to be ... ok, he never had to be good looking, so it makes no difference. :)
 
I do love bumping old threads...

My blind friend tells me; you know that area around a ladies nipple (areola) on some women has raised dots (hair follicle)
that spells 'suck here' in braille!

honest
 
Back
Top