Her Guardian angel of death (closed)

Salvatore:

He Jumped more in surprise then pain when she nipped him, “HEY!” his hand lashed out smacking her across the ass as she winked and rose from the water, grinning at him. His eyes narrowing playfully in return to her “hmmm perhaps we should just order in, you bite me there of all places and ive half a mind to punish you for that, Teeth do NOT go near that spot,” he licked his lips, eyeing her like a piece of prime steak, what was she doing to him? He’d never been so horny, or this obsessed about someone before “buuuttt, I can think of other uses your mouth has” he wrapped the towel around her and hugged her, pinning her arms in the towel as he kissed her “mmmmmmm keep this up baby and we wont be getting anything done today “ he grumbled in good spirits “although its not like I plan on letting you get away with biting me” he smacked her on the ass as he picked her up, carrying her over his shoulder, and stalking to their room “bite me will you brat” he muttered laughing as he felt her struggle and wriggle against him. Dumping her on the bed he had to move quick as she scrambled to free herself, the cuffs still around the post of the headboard he grabbed her, wrestling and laughing “Oh no you aint gettin away from me sexy” finally he managed to straddle and sit on her, pinning her down, wrestling her hands above her head before he was finally able to cuff her to the bed, grinning down at her

Riley:

Yeah Zia is an undercover cop. Best I have ever worked with. She should be in Hollywood seriously. Riley could understand that statement, and she couldn’t help but chuckle at it either “Yea, I can see that, she never so much as batted an eyelash or screamed when she saw Val take my wrist, blood dripping and all as I tried to keep him from biting her” Riley sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose as well, looking around, she’d honestly had no clue where to go from this point. She’d known of Val’s sire, but no real in depth knowledge to hazard a viable guess of that bitches motive or appearance. Cali’s voice rousing her from her thoughts as she spoke again Any enemies he has it's target time. So both sides of the equation is about to be a powder keg.

Riley couldn’t argue “Yea, your cop I can no longer guess at, she knows I can shift into my raven form hell we were hoping by showing her I was more than human it would freak her, or trigger a memory or something, again, no fear, no nothing, like she’d been expecting it, threw us completely, but at this point, I almost wondering if allying with Salvatore would be better until everything else blows over? Or kill him and just take the girl and run?” personally I vote kill him, but well, im practical like that” Riley’s head snapped around, seeing nothing, but she’d thought she’d caught movement in her peripheral. Frowning her eyes sharpened as she continued to look around “Cali, I might have company…..i’ll get back with you……”

She smirked pulling against the cuffs.

I know that soft little nip didn't hurt... In fact from it's reaction I think it might have felt good...

She purred with a wink.

Cali spoke after a bit of a pause unsure if this was her story to tell but maybe it would help.

She was an orphan... Bounced through the system used abused. One of those kids the system.doesnt want the public to know about... had she not joined the academy... She would probably have been dead long before now. She was found by my predecessor and shifter primary for the town. The big bear had a soft spot for her couldn't stand the idea of tossing her in jail for some reason. Always said it was something about her eyes. So be got her to go through the academy. She aced everything he had them throw at her.

Cali sighed

If she is going as far as marrying him something must be up. Events like that... They will be distracted any of the other families that want his territory will strike then.

Hearing Riley... She simply replied...

Catch you later

Salvatore:

I know that soft little nip didn't hurt... In fact from it's reaction I think it might have felt good... he laughed, his cock twitching against her stomach at her purr, god that fucking purr got to him, “hmmm ill never tell” he teased, his hands cupping her breasts, stroking them lightly, his thumbs playing over her nipples, loving how they pebbled and hardened for him, licking his lips he leaned down, taking one into his mouth and suckled on it, biting it before rolling it between his teeth, then pulled back some grinning at her “but you still bit me” he mumbled, his fingers lightly gliding down over her stomach to her sides gripping them and squeezing lightly, tickling her, leaning down and kissing her as his fingers wandered up her ribs them back down to her sides, feeling her squirm under him only serving to make his rampant erection harder. “perhaps we should try it again hmm? See if really did enjoy the bite? Or perhaps something………better?” he crooned as he eased off the tickling, rising up on his knees, his hand cupping her cheek as he looked down lovingly at her easing up the bed a little bit, straddling her chest as his cock slid between the valley of her breasts. “mmmmm been a while since ive had you like this took if I recall, “ he licked his lips “the first night we met I believe it was” he grinned and cupped his and behindher head, offering his strength to support her so she wouldn’t hurt her neck at this weird angle

Riley:

She looked around, the surrounding area had gone quiet, she knew something or someone had entered the area. She pressed her back to the tree she’d been standing against letting herself sink slow to the ground. She contemplated shifting, but didn’t think it would be wise unless she was being watched. She’d heard a rattling crow a distance off and knew a few of the flock where in the area, and they’d sensed the change too. Then her gaze went to the sky as a shadow passed over head, and all Riley could think was “fuck” as an eagle’s cry pierced the air. The Giant eagle shifter HAD to fucking show. Nosey bastard and Riley highly doubted that fucker was hunting. Not this far south, and had her wondering what he was doing as he circled and headed towards the outskirts of Salvatore’s territory. A low cackle had Riley looking up, 2 raven’s looking down at her, head cocked to one side, they dipped their head down and pecked the tree, 3 times, 3 intruders in the area, one obviously the eagle she nodded and pointed up and the ravens took flight. It was only 3 in the afternoon, Val wouldn’t be awake for hours yet and only a handful of ravens were here waching. If this turned into a shit show……..

The massive eagle landed shifting he was old and didn't give a damn beyond there was too much magic in the area and that meant a cover was trying to move into the city.

You... Do not... Want to be here...

Came the thunder like voice flooded with gravel from the old man's mouth as a still taloned hand grabbed one witch by the throat.

Get your noisy asses here Ravens... Now... I am only willing to help once!

________

Zia remembered well and tugged at the cuffs again as her lips parted only to nip at him again with a wink.

Ohh I remember lover... Come here...

Riley:

She cursed as the eagle flew low, and she heard a rustle of cloth and a choked gasp, with a curse Riley shifted thinking the eagle had attacked one of her people, she gave a ringing crow she flew after the eagle, the return crows as the flock took flight, riley flew low and circled around a tree only to be brought up short, seeing the old male with a taloned hand around a hooded figures throat, that voice of his like 20 miles of bad road and as booming she shifted, about to start asking just wtf was going on when she felt the crackle of magic on the air, and she realized as the others landed and shifted that the eagle had had a witch by the throat Get your noisy asses here Ravens... Now... I am only willing to help once! “What the FUCK” riley cried as Dante, Ryan, and 2 others joined her “So, They make their fucking presence known? Could this day get ANY worse” Riley practically screeched “so what the fuck brought you out here? And why are you helping us?”

Salvatore:

He felt her tug at the cuffs again and grinned, only have that grin turn to a gasped groan as she bit him again and he growled at her “fucking tease” he shuddered, “and here we are now, a year later, my ring on your finger and I have the most beautiful women I ever met tied to my bed again mmmm decisions, decisions” He groaned again as she nipped him AGAIN “godddss” he shuddered, one hand on the headboard for balance he leaned over her, lifting his hips as he presented his throbbing erection to her mouth, licking his lips as he looked down at her “Suck me baby, Fuck, I need to feel your mouth on me, or I just might cum like this, youre fucking gorgeous”

That damn fool bear said his successor would keep this place peaceful... Do you call this overgrown sparkler PEACEFUL!!!!!

The other witch appearing frozen where she stood not sure what to do. Unsure if she should run she became scared enough to pass out.

I will help get rid of them... If I have to help again you younger existing shifters will be next... Then the damn bloodsuckers. Now fix this town or I will.

Zia's lips had already parted as she leaned closer lips closing around him with a purr. She had him good and she knew it as she began suckling at him letting her tongue dance over him.

Last edited:
Salvatore:

He groaned, his eyes closing, god she could kill him right now and he couldn’t care. The women could make the pope think Hell is a fun vacation. And again, with that fucking purring, it sent tingles racing up his spine that had him moaning and shivering above her. His hips moved slowly, as he let her set the pace goosebumps racing over his flesh “Fuck, Zia, godddd baby” he panted as she worked him over, her wicked mouth and her tongue driving him to the brink quickly, forcing him to try and pull back “baby gods you’re going to make me cum already, fuckkk” he gripped the headboard, slipping the cuff off one of her wrists, letting her touch him as she liked. He closed his eyes, not wanting it to end already, but Fuck she knew how to really rattle him.

Riley:

Riley was too dumbstruck by the eagle’s words and actions, but as the other ravens quickly descended, they realized they’d caught at least 6 members, each too started to react or spell cast as they were gagged and forced to the ground. Riley quickly filled in the old bird on what had been going on and why these fuckers were now here, no point in lying to the old coot, he was good at what he did and had no doubt he’d live up to his word. “val doesn’t know whats going on right now, when he took his sleep for the day none of this had gotten this far, even we were caught unaware by this, so lay off old man” she snipped at him. “but yes, when Val wakes he will need to be told what has transpired and a decision needs to be made tonight, things get out hand here and there is no doubt the humans will discover whats going on, and then we’re all fucked”

Her hand reaching up along his chest and slithering fingertips over he's chest and abs as she continued her affections. She knew all too well how to set him off like this and continued her pattern to drive him wild.

______

Well then you had better tell him young one...

With that he snapped the neck of the witch still in his talons.

Got it?

Salvatore:

He grunted, already second guessing letting her hands free as her nails raked his flesh. Causing him to twitch and jump, god damn it, she knew all his hot spots that had him arching. ‘F….u…c…..k…” he bite out on a slow controlled sigh “your evil, shit” his head shot back as his body seized, she’d known just what button to push, how the hell did she come to know him so well? He spasmed hard as he came for her. the power of the tremors running through his body rattling the headboard against the wall. As his body slowly uncoiled itself he sunk slowly to the bed, his eyes closed, body listless, god she would be the death of him, hell he couldn’t even speak at this point, he just merely chuckled, rolling to curl into him, breathing heavy, “wicked sex sorceress” he mumbled smiling “I love you Zia, now im really hungry” he chuckled “how about you?”

Yeah actual food might be a good idea love.

She snuggled up close with a smile rattling the other cuff as if reminding him.

Salvatore:

He chuckled, eyeing the jingling cuff, half tempted to tease her and leave it on her wrist. Just to see what she’d do, but knowing her, he’d end up tied up again, and tortured again. With a smiling sigh he picked up the key from the night stand and unlocked it, tucking everything away in the drawer, the grabbing his Cell and a few menu’s from the nightstands other drawer he flipped through them “mmmmm what you want love, I don’t think I can walk yet thanks to you” he looked to her with a half smirk he offered her one of he menus kind of think I’m in the mood for pizza now, what do you want?” he looked up to her, rolling to his back and hefting himself up to lean against the headboard as he looked through the stack of menus he’d saved.

It took some time but they finally decided and he phoned in the order. Sighing he relaxed back, picking up the remote and flipping on the TV on the wall he smiled “mmmm what a way to waste a day baby, “ he smiled, noting it was almost after 5 already. He knew sometime this week he was going to need to do some work. And get their wedding plans going. Smiling his hand idly stroked her thigh “getting to late now, but I think ill need some time tomorrow, need to start working on our wedding plans, and I have a few contacts I need to speak with about the next shipment coming in for next week. And inform them of the changing of our arrangement, and so they understand you will be taking over for me. Surely youre tired of me being all over you by now hmm? He teased

She just smiled and snuggled.

At least till I can delegate power and jobs to others for us to have a peaceful life.

Fingers danced over his chest as she laid there by him.

Salvatore:

With a sigh he sat up, digging into his drawer to find a part of loose shorts he slipped them on, not wanting to scare the delivery person when they showed up with the food. Smiling he leaned over the bed and kissed her, then traipsed into his office and turned on his computer. Deciding to at least browse his emails for anything important until he heard the Doorbell. Paying for their food he brought it into the kitchen and getting a few plates and utensils. He walked into the bedroom and laid the bags down, not caring at the moment if they got food in his bed or not, just enjoying the moment and seeing the smile on her face. They ate in peace, cleaning up when they were done and Salvatore offered his hand to his still naked female “wanna go watch a movie? Seems like forever since we used the theatre room I had made, given your love of binge watching.” He teased.

Riley:

They Disposed of the witches quickly enough, choosing to just do as the crazy eagle demanded and getting him the fuck out of town before Val woke. As things began to settle riley made her way back into town, Val was close to waking and he would need to feed. Sighing as the others gathered downstairs in the lobby if she should need help, the flock of course taking bets if Val would go nuclear at the news and how long before Salvatore was nothing more than a greasy stain. She sighed and crawled into the bed, snuggling against Val, honestly, she was exhausted, it had been 2 days now since she last slept. Everything going to hell so fucking quickly it had kept her adrenaline going but now she was ready to crash. Then she felt it. As the sun set that rush of power as Val inhaled deeply, his eyes blinking open and looking around. She almost envied him, he never seemed tired, one-minute dead, then next, wide awake. The prick Evening hun she cooed, Val blinked as he looked at her, felt her mind connecting to his through their bond. He didn’t need her blood to see her memories like he did the others, they could share a mind link when she let down her mental walls. Giving him everything that happened throughout the day in a blink.

“Fuck” was all Val said, running his hand through his hair. Which riley found odd, she’d expected anger, expected him to blow up and loose his shit. “So……..shes s Cop in this time huh?” Riley stilled, she’d forgotten that bit of information, how had she forgotten So it would seem Val……..so……what do you want to do? Val looked at her, saying nothing as he thought “If shes human Police, ive already crossed a line, kidnapping for one” he cursed again “the police chief knows who and what I am, although several in the force are shifters, Salvatore………..well………fuck……” he said again and shook his head “the witches moved faster than I anticipated, and I need to speak to the chief of police…..see if something can be………worked out…….but ill be damned if im going to loose her, not this time, I WILL take her by force if I have to, no matter what heat that may bring down….” Riley let her head fall into her hands and cursed

She snuggled up against him.

Yeah a movie would be nice. What should we watch?

She reached a hand out to start sorting out the food on the plate.

Cali got word that the eagle had been in town and grumbled. Setting the schedule for the werecreature cops to keep at least a few on every shift no exceptions nor excuses. She knew she was never going to hear the end of all of this. Bubbly was going to be out the window for quite some time.

Salvatore:

He Shrugged as she picked through the food and filled her plate. Him doing the same “I dunno, that new Pirates of the Caribbean movie is out, heard it was pretty good” he mumbled around a mouthful of food. “now that I can think again since you’re not teasing me into oblivion, when did you want to go dress shopping? I want you to take at least 3 guards with you, too much is going on and you’re too important to me to let something happen now, “he said, as he finished eating and began to clean up his mess. Wiping his mouth clean he laid back, watching her eat. His hand idly stroking her lower back, letting his fingers play over her skin, tracing the ridge of her spine then back down to her tailbone.

Riley:

As val got up and get showered and dressed for the night Riley called Cali, telling her about Val wanting to speak to the chief and his threat to just take Zia if he had to damn the consequences. As val stepped from the shower she hung up and smiled at him. Helping him get his tie tied she kissed him. “there was also a few problems last night at the club, coupla rowdy humans, and we found a drug dealer in the ally behind the bar, ran him off, never seen him before.” Val frowned but nodded, he’d deal with that later, his club was off limits might be someone new in town. “any other signs of the witch coven?” Riley shook her head no, they hadn’t found any trace and those that they killed had no identification on them. Which only irritated Val more with a sigh Val tossed on his suit coat and they made their way into downtown, and up to the clubs office

She sighed.

Fine if I have to. Tell them.I will start shopping tomorrow

She finished eating and snuggled up with him.

Cali laughed

He already suspected a visit from him. As for Zia... You can't let him do that... You all somehow have to stop him. I will pass that tidbit along to the boss as well maybe he can talk some sense into him.

Hanging up she contacted her boss again passing along that info and sighed at the roaring fest that followed.

He smiled and chuckled at her put out sigh “It’s for your protection love, not like you can carry that big rifle around with you in public” he smirked, as she finished eating he cleaned up for her and put the leftovers away. Smiling he tossed one of his shirts at her, purposefully hitting her in the face with it and laughing as she glared at him. “what? Thought you might want a shirt, might get cold…..or well, with you naked I might be tempted to let my hands wander, you’ve got me addicted to you baby, not sure yet if it’s a good thing or bad thing. But you blow my mind” he chuckled the double entendre and offered his hand to her “shall we my wife?” he helped her up and walked downstairs to the large finished basement, grabbing the remote and turning on the overhead projector and bringing up the movie menu.

Slipping on his shirt she walked with him to the basement theater to watch the movie. She suspected that they would not end up watching Hing much of the movie with his words.

I have enjoyed our day and can't wait for many more to come my adoring husband.

Valarious:

He walked into the Precinct, Riley behind him, asking to speak to the chief the officer on duty had started to give him lip, which only caused Val’s mood to darken, As the officer was about to reach for his radio to call for help Cali came skirting around the corner, escorting them back in and apologizing to the officer at the desk, she’d yell at Val but she knew he’d just ignore her. Walking into the Chiefs office he sat down without and invitation, crossing his arms over his chest and brooded as the chief arched an eyebrow and glared at him “So, here’s the short end of this cat, Your undercover officer as it turns out, Is my wife, reincarnated, and my intent is to take her back, and restore her memories of me any way I can. If I do, to my understanding is that if she dies, without regaining her memories of me, then she will never be reborn again, I will loose her forever, she means far to much to me for me to let that happen willingly….” Riley fidgeted in her seat, already she knew this was not going to end well. Seeing as Val was just glaring at the chief now apparently having said his peace Riley spoke up

“what we know of Salvatore is true, he runs the underground in this city, drugs, guns, girls, and coordinates all his efforts with the other crime families in town, mostly the mob since they are so prevailent here to run interference with your officers, and you have several more on salvatore’s payroll, now we aren’t exactly sure what is going on with you undercover officer, but she seems to have every intention of marrying him. She really does seem happy……..” Rileys words were cut off and she quickly realized what she’d been saying as a cold chill rocked the room, Val growling as he glared at her, Riley’s eyes widened “Hey, cool it buster”

Salvatore:

I have enjoyed our day and can't wait for many more to come my adoring husband God that hit him right in the chest. As they sat cuddled together on the huge sofa he’d bought, he couldn’t recall anything that sounded as wonderful to him. He could hear the truth in her words and he curled her in against him. His hand stroking her hip as they watched and laughed at the movie. “you don’t know how happy you just made me baby, not even earning my first 60 million made me feel like this, numb and floaty, like nothing could touch me now, god I sound sappy” he shook his head but couldn’t stop smiling “id give you the world if you asked it off me” he bent down and kissed her, resting his forehead against hers “I thank whatever deity brought you to me, “ he kissed her again

Val didn't scare the chief one bit never had. At times the vampire actually listened to reason.

Said your peace Val. Well let me put it very directly. Kidnap MY officer AGAIN and I will make sure you have the best good morning sunshine cell in prison. As for this wedding Riley we are well aware of it this actually might place us all in a place to be able to take not only Salvatore down but a good chunk of the families around here in one shot. Your only job Val is to find out what that bitch sire of yours is doing in town and... Why did I get a message about the Eagles deal with you and Cali's predecessor and how he feels it is being broken so may have to break a few of us

The chief sat back looking to see if Cali wanted to add anything which she did.

This wedding places a mortal bullseye on Zia on top of the one the witches have had on her since birth . All at the orders of someone named Genevieve? I need to know if your sire also has a bullseye on our officer or not so please Val... Focus on your sire... Riley have a couple.of yours try to help smooth out things with the eagle and we will do everything we can to protect Zia... I know if there are any in this department that you trust Val it's us let us do our job and don't screw this up for everyone. You know deep down we are right... We will keep Zia safe. We have to diffuse this powder keg carefully.

She snuggled close hearing his words and feeling the love within them and smiled as they laughed and watched the movie.

Valarious:

He ground his molars at the 3 people in the room unloaded on him. He knew they were right, he did, he just didn’t care, 500 years had given him a driving determination that couldn’t easily be swayed, and his face showed his displeasure as they railed on him. While riley tried to take some of the heat the wedding, all came back to the fucking wedding. And his Sire, yea if knew what that bitch wanted or was doing he’d have taken care of it already, but know, like always the bitch was playing games and wouldn’t reveal the full extent of her plan until it was already in action the fact she’d been quiet the last few nights had him worried, it wasn’t like her, well, ok it was like her to taunt and throw down a gauntlet then just vanish, until her target had lowered their guard. Sighing he held his hands up “alright, fucking alright, ive had enough, no more bitching at the vampire please, ill do what I have to do, but I swear to you, Zia gets hurts……..” and he left the sentence unfinished he didn’t have to finish it, glaring at the chief “feline” he growled and stood, looking to cali he snarled at her too, his mood not at all stable as he relented to their requests “Lets go Riley, call the phoenix pack alpha, see if maybe his enforcer’s can give us a hand” Storming out of the chiefs office and out of the building he looked to the sky. Taking a few deep breaths “I need a drink…” he muttered and head to the car

Salvatore:

He didn’t really care to know what time it was, they’d stayed cuddled together for what? 2? 3? Movies now, he just had no desire to want to move, he’d shifted slightly so he was half leaning half laying against the back and the arm rest of the sofa and he’d pulled Zia between his legs so she could lay back against him, his back and neck supported by a pillow he’d wrapped his arms low around her waist, his hands idly stroking her stomach and side. After pirates they’d moved on to titanic, just to jeer and point out inconsistancies Salvatore couldn’t help but comp a feel when the naked painting scene came on and grinned into her hair, his hand returning to caressing her stomach. Then they’d moved on to a standup comedy special that had them laughing and almost in tears. Of course with her moving and squirming against him he eventually began to grow hard in his shorts, and tried to adjust so she wouldn’t be poked by it. Kissing her neck he smiled and hugged her to him, and silently prayed that whatever happens that she’d always be with him

Even though the leopard was the chief of police Cali technically outranked him in the town's were creature society.

Why in the hell did I ever agree to take over for Garrett?

Cali sighed.

Don't ask me... It's like a goddamn end of days apocalypse legend coming to life... The gypsy princess ...his sire... Genevieve... That damnable eagle... Witches... Every werecreature in town freaking out at the drop of a hat and what at least two vultures in the morgue.

The big man shook his head.

You know what she is probably up to...

Which she?

Cali groaned.

Our Little actress... Probably got it somewhere in her head to officially retired her Zia persona. Permanently.

We can only hope

Cali shook her head and walked out to train in the station gym.

_________

She was lost in laughter and love as they stayed there for hours on end. Snuggled happy and relaxed.

She wriggled against him with a teasing purr.

Someone hungry again?

Salvatore groaned as she wriggled in his lap. “ummm hungry?” he laughed “is it wrong I actually want to say im sorry? Ive umm…..never been like this before? With anyone….” he hugged her, his head falling into her hair, kissing her neck softly and sighed as she pressed her back into his chest again, he could that purr in her voice and his eyes almost crossed “ok you have to stop with that damn purring baby” he said shakily and licked his lips, his voice more of a pleading tone, like a man barely hanging onto the rope, asking for help before he fell forever, and it only hardened him further as he twitched against her lower back. Swallowing hard “ummm….soooo…uhhh….another movie?” but his voice quivered, he really didn’t want to seem like some kind of sex addict, he didn’t and god damn it he really wasnt, but this women very presence, her laugh, her ability to stand with him and against him, got to him on a some level he never knew existed. And he had an inkling idea she knew he was her toy forever, that he’d do anything she asked of him because he loved her that much. She weaved her spell and ensnared him to her wicked ways. A crimelord to a fairly big city, and she had him on a leash that he gladly followed

And what's wrong with being this way on our day. Hmm?

Smiled to him rolling to her side to see into his eyes better.

I enjoy our time no matter what we do.

As she rolled, he smiled at her cupping her cheek, leaning in he kissed her gently, his tongue teasing over her lower lip, before he deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping into her mouth, he groaned into her, before pulling back “ill never get enough of you sweetheart, and I wont ever let you go either” he said quietly, looking into her eyes as he smiled, shifting slightly he laid back, pulling her down on top of him, his hands gliding down her back hiking up the shirt to cup her ass and squeezed as they lay there kissing. Slow, leisurely, his body writhing under hers. “im yours, hun, for however long you want me” he stated, his eyes soft, before he dipped his head down, kissing a slow trail along her neck, stopping to bite briefly, “take me baby” he whispered softly in her ear “make me beg for you, youre so fucking hot when you give orders” smiling against her neck, teasing her

Back