Batshit Crazy


vettebitch once again blows his cover.

I don't think so. I think they will be eventually interviewed in order to find out who was behind the authority of Susan Rice and Samantha Powers in their un-maskings of hundreds of American citizens and for how long.


LOL...
 
This is an anonymous porn forum. Explain why that matters.

And as I recall, you swapped out your own face. Not working for you?

You've lost enough face to create a Chinese catastrophe.:rolleyes:
 
The Left keeps moving further to the left. How much further do they need to move before America considers becoming a one party country?

Its fucking both sides. Not just the left. Both sides are batshit crazy and extreme. Just read some of the crap people spew on here- I swear sometimes I think I am on the KKK or Stormfront.org website. I used to be a Republican once, until they got too far to the right and alienated me. So now- the Democrats are doing the same thing. I feel like I gotta vote for some whacko now just because it's better than Trump- but dang it, it may not actually be all that much better.
 
Hey Kant, this is in your sigline. What do you mean by it?

It means I’m not obligated to explain my opinions/ views to anyone. I’m also not willing to argue over BS. It’s not likely anyone here is going to change their mind.
 
It means I’m not obligated to explain my opinions/ views to anyone. I’m also not willing to argue over BS. It’s not likely anyone here is going to change their mind.

Ah, thanks. It reads quite a bit different than that, but maybe it’s just me.
 
Back
Top