ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadgar said:
looks alot likea german luger.... but they have this lumpy thing at the back....
Sweet. What about my previous avatar?

Attachments

• nopoetrytodayav3.jpg
    nopoetrytodayav3.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 6
cut the body into six parts, and get about 18 starved pigs. remove the fingernails and the teeth, and then toss the whole thing to them. they will chew right through the bone in about.... damn i can't remember how long.... it's something like 10 minutes though.

oh.... thats a common looking gun.... i'm tempted to say colt, but it's a little small i think.... maybe a walter? bonding are we? lol

silver exit latch.... far up.... which means small.... yeah i donno, could be a walter though. or something i donno

Abraxas Winterlight said:
about the gun, no idea, not a gun nut

about the poem, very nice. good imagry & very modern in the wordage

I liked it
Thanks. Did you vote? By the way, it's currently in #1 at Lit's Top 100 list :D

Khadgar said:
cut the body into six parts, and get about 18 starved pigs. remove the fingernails and the teeth, and then toss the whole thing to them. they will chew right through the bone in about.... damn i can't remember how long.... it's something like 10 minutes though.

still to damn messy & time consuming

I say lock the person your aggravated with up in a room full of 2 year olds with barney gong full volume for 12 hours

drive them completely insane

(what, me Evil?)

sorry, forgot to vote.

I'll go back & vote

& go to my homepage on my profile & check out my poem
if you desire to that is
I did. Very good. Not exactly what I needed in my presently depressed condition, but it's all good. ;)

not messy at all. use newspaper, and garbage bags.... the you just toss it.

of coursethe barney is evil, but would it kill him?

Well I did a google search ...

Khaddy ~

Hows about this one ...

Attachments

• kaoru with battousai av.jpg
    kaoru with battousai av.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 6
still to damn messy & time consuming

I say lock the person your aggravated with up in a room full of 2 year olds with barney gong full volume for 12 hours

drive them completely insane

(what, me Evil?)
No, evil would be to make them watch the Teletubbies instead :D

*smiles* it's nice Arc.... i like it really really good quality though.... this is one of my fav scenes too.

*hugs her* thanks cat girl

depressing poetry? reminds me of a couple i wrote lol. you've read them though. i like them.

Khadgar said:
*smiles* it's nice Arc.... i like it really really good quality though.... this is one of my fav scenes too.

*hugs her* thanks cat girl

depressing poetry? reminds me of a couple i wrote lol. you've read them though. i like them.
Shit. I forgot your review! Why didn't you remind me?

Yer very welcome Khaddy ... I just had to resize the pix ...

AB ~

Who in Robotech did you like ... or what mech for the matter ...

*cracks knuckles*

*grins* the.... uh.... medalsomething-i-enian defence system!

oh man that was pathetic.... but super fortress macross. thats bitchen. and the weird mech that the journalists use.... can't remember it's name

mostly the mechs

& I liked the 3rd series better than the first 2, but with Dallas traffic I would LOVE to have one of those hovertanks!!!

I used to have the old Palladium Robotech RPG, but that thing has been lost for years
damnit.

now, If I ever get enough mad money together i'll start buying the DVD's

I love that show until Minme starts singing

(of course, thats what mute buttons are for)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back