ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming into winter? You guys don't know what a real christmas is like untill you've spent it in the summer. Beach BBQ's, sunbathing, fun and games. ahhh you're all missing out. Then again, I've never had a white christmas. And half the seasonal songs just don't make sense. Frosty the snowman, Jingle bells, I'm dreaming of a white christmas...

Only 39 working days till christmas, not long now.. and damn I have no idea what I'm going to do for pressies this year.


On another note, I'm convinced. I'll go look at Everquest. Just what I need, another vice.


Hi Chewey!
 
Firesprite said:
Coming into winter? You guys don't know what a real christmas is like untill you've spent it in the summer. Beach BBQ's, sunbathing, fun and games. ahhh you're all missing out. Then again, I've never had a white christmas. And half the seasonal songs just don't make sense. Frosty the snowman, Jingle bells, I'm dreaming of a white christmas...

Only 39 working days till christmas, not long now.. and damn I have no idea what I'm going to do for pressies this year.


On another note, I'm convinced. I'll go look at Everquest. Just what I need, another vice.


Hi Chewey!

If you do give it a try, I'm on the Terris-Thule server, and Arc is on the Tarew Marr (sp?) server.
Feel free to come find me, I'm usually around the Greater Faydark, name Blazecynic. (go figure)
*snicker*
And now, I'm off to play!

Blaze
 
Ahhh, Christmas. You lucky bastards. I live in Florida. It's like a bad mix of the two. It's too cold for the beach, and you walk outside and see everything so damn green and sunny. Christmas day and the day before Halloween are only different by the decorations up.

I envy all those bastards with snow, and everyone who can still go to the beach. We're in the evil lost land where you have to wear a light coat and watch the old people talk about the snowstorms they lived through.

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhh!


*Is comparing his notes to others, and finding shocking resemblences between Fight Club and Calvin & Hobbes.*



I really need to find a hobby.
 
*grins* ooooo now i like the thought of that Arc.... stroke away! LOL hmmm maybe i can do the stoking.... *smirks*
 
Fire ~

Don't forget I am in Hawaii ... no snow except on top of the mountains on 2 of the outer islands.


Been playing DDR Max, (thats Dance Dance Revolution) on my controler. Ok thats a bit pathetic, but someone borrowing my dance pad.
 
I'm announcing that I am taking my sad, wrecked bod to Northern IL tomorrow! Yay me...yay long needed break...yay drinking binge! I miss all of my friends from home and can't wait to see them. Too bad I look and feel so damn tired....

I'll be sure to take pics, especially since I'll be meeting someone special from this board while I'm there!!! Wheeeeeeeeee!

See you all soon! :D :kiss:
 
mmm happy indeed. all my fireworks stolen my emerson.... some drunk hit my parked car.... rargh....

*slips out of the cuffs*
 
Halloween.

Hmmmm. If it wasn't for all the leftover candy (I always overestimate the number of kids) I probably wouldn't know it had ever dropped by.
 
*smiles and smooches Arc back* mm i feel beter alrady!


actually, not a single one came to out house
 
Hello everyone. Hope you all had a good halloween . It was ok taking the kids out trick or treating, except, the youngest had such a great costume that all the people loved it and gave him more than his older brother and sister. Bad move, lol. By the way, does anyone know what happened to Crysede? I have not seen her on here, or on messenger for a looooonnnggg time.

Chewey
 
Oddly enough, I don't

My halloween was preety good, after teaching my nephew how to check candy (Just to be safe) We went out trick or treating for a bit (That dragon mask I bought for him worked wonders!) plus, free candy!
 
Yeah, I charge my kids a percentage of the candy for taking them out for a good long time. That way I get some free candy too. lol. But then again, we bought a few bags for people that might show up here, but no kids showed up at all.

Chewey
 
No I mean I letirally went trick-or-treating with my nephew, bag and all. It was the only way I could get him going, poor little paranoid guy, and his sister was straight out scared!
 
Unfortunately, due to my size, I had to stop trick or treating at 12, so mostly I just stood back and made sure the kids were safe and not hogging all the candy. Though I did have a parent tell me that my frankenstein costume was really good. Figures lol.

Chewey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top