The random roleplay (open to anyone)

TheRPGuru

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Posts
932
Jake sat behind his desk in his corner office staring at the computer screen in front of him. His eyelids were heavy, not with fatigue, but with incredible boredom. He lived a life that was a boring nine to five weekdays and a boring sitting at home alone on the weekends. He wished for something interesting to happen to him for once in his life.

He wished for a lot of things. Like wishing he could date the hot secretary on the third floor. Or the girl from Starbucks down the street. He wished he could drive his bosses Ferrari, or could join a fight club.

He wished for anything that could save him from his life as it stood now. Everyday was the same thing. Anything had to be more exciting than this.

He jumped out of his daze as a knock came to the door. No one ever knocked at his door. Could this be the adventure he craved?

"Co..." He coughed and cleared his throat. "Come in."

(Ooc: This is a random roleplay where literally anything can happen. Open to all, jump in and tell a story! Anything goes. Magic, secret agents, aliens, whatever! Let it all go. Fuck anyone can play any character here. No body is locked to a person. Just write a chunk of story with any characters you want. Take control of Jake and send him on whatever adventure you like, or make your own characters to interact with him.

Only one rule. Keep Jake the main focus. That way there is at least something to anchor the story.)
 
Melody walked into the room, it was unusual for a colleague to have their door shut. Behind the desk a cute guy sat. "Are you Jake?" Melody asked, "I have been asked to deliver this". A small envelope with a lump in the middle was produced.
Melody was new in the company, actually this was her first job, secure in some circles she felt very small in these surroundings. As yet she had no boyfriend, had some relationships with other girls.
She was unsure if she ought to wait and see what was in the envelope or just leave.
 
Now wouldn't you like to explore the package, the relationship, the potential ..... ?
 
Mal sat outside of the leering office building, across the street in a white van. He was keeping vigil over the front entrance, waiting for that girl to emerge from the building, with or without the package. She was highly important to Mal's plans, and if she didn't have the package when she left, Mal was sure he could convince her to tell him where he could get one like it. Standing at 6'3, Mal made for an imposing figure, his black hair greased back, and his built form giving him the physical edge of he should have to apprehend her.
 
Miranda walked out of the office with a tired sigh. Being an intern for CorpoCorp. Inc. was not a fun job. They made her wear a long skirt, tie her hair in a bun, and wear a stupid button up shirt. She looked like a librarian, not a college student! Miranda quickly untied her hair, shaking out the long red locks, so they fell gracefully down her back. "That's better." She sighed unbuttoning the too two buttons of her shirt as she made her way towards her car. "I'm going to go home and put on human clothes." She thought as she entered the parking garage across the street from the CorpoCorp building.
 
I hate running in these shoes I though As I dashed from the elevator to the car park. I hope it’s not in vain. The doors opened and I could see Miranda heading home for the day.

“Hey Miranda!” I yelled “You’re not done! The boss wants you, Jake and Melody now!” I turned away and headed back to the elevator. I knew she’d have to follow or lose her job, now I’ve just got to find Jake and Melody I though as I waited for the elevator
 
Jake glanced at the envelope Melody's hand and, with a tired smile reached to accept it from her.

"Thanks. Who is it from? Do they work here?" Jake was rather confused. Interdepartment papers were still sent in old style manila envelopes and required a signature for receipt, a nod to the traditional management style of the managing partners. Email was widely used for routine work but important items were always hard copies. The small envelope Melody delivered was very strange.

He noticed Melody was staring at the envelope, too. He suspected she, while new, also knew of company routine. "Maybe not," he thought. She had only worked here a short time and seemed to still be learning her way around. From what he observed of her, she seemed somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer size and scope of CorpoCorp. He understood the feeling well...a small part in a big machine.
 
Last edited:
Miranda almost let out a sob. She had to go back!? She thought she had made it out without being noticed. She thought wrong. She put her hair back up and rebuttoned her shirt before going back into the building. She took elevator back up to her floor, wondering what her boss could want. With a sigh she settled down in the chair outside of the boss's office, and waited to be called in.
 
Walking down the corridor and into Jakes office I found him and Melody both there.

“You two bosses office now.” I snapped, god I love being the bosses’ PA every one jumps when I bark.

Turning away I strutted off down to the bosses office.
 
Charlie, the retired city cop who worked afternoon security in CCorpocorps central monitoring station watched on the CCTV monitor as Miranda turned around and trudged back inside. On a medical disability after a bad car accident, he found the afternoon shift enjoyable. At 37, he loved watching the office staff flee the building at 5pm, the women shedding comservative jackets and, literally, letting their hair down.

For anyone, especially Miranda, to go BACK to work, was very strange. He couldn't see who called to her but was intrigued and his gut instinct told him something was up.

He began to scan the buildings security cameras, curious.
 
Jake sighed, "What the hell...this just never ends."

He ventured a question,"Did we change policy or something? What's with this?" He held up the envelope.
 
Jake hurriedly stuffed the envelop in the cabinet and followed Melody out towards the boss's office. He couldn't help but admire her. She had quite a bubbly face, with enchanting blue eyes that complimented her petite and voluptuous frame. With every step her boobs wiggled and drew attention of every person, men & women alike, towards them. It was as if they were trying hard to pop out of her tight dress that was a few sizes too short for her. It kept rising as she walked, giving the world a view of her sexy lingerie. The girl has some class Jake thought. But at the same time she is naive and nervous.

Jake had a wicked smile on his face. "i'll change that. i'll turn her into a horny little bitch" he said to himself
 
"There they go," Charlie murmered. Eigth floor, that power hungry PA leading them all to the corner suite. The new girl, Melody was there, too. She was definitely a hottie, but he thought she didn't realize it yet...pretty naive to be working with this group of sharks and likely hired because her raw intellect matched her shapely body. Once she figured out what to do with that combination she would probably go far.

Jake followed her, likely to stare at her ass and Miranda trudged along, her body language clearly indicating she wanted to be somewhere else. She was a handful, a fiery curvacious red head who balanced college and working at the firm, too. A real go-getter who chafed at corporate rules.

He switched to the bank of outside cameras. Odd, the burly guy was still parked out front and was scanning the entrance to the building. Something seemed odd here. Recall workers, a vehicle outside well after closing...
 
I sat down at my desk outside the big office and adjusted my clothing. The other three sat down on the couch to wait.

"Would any of you like a drink, tea, coffee, water?" I asked politely, Jake looked like he was going to say something. "No? Good." I said cutting him off quickly with a cold icy glare

"Oh hell." I muttered noticing a run in my stockings. I grabbed a spare pair and dashed to the bathroom. Quickly I hitched my skirt and removed the damaged stocking, as fast as I could I rolled the stocking up and clipped it into place, I didn't want to think what punishment I'd receive at the bosses hand if he caught me with a run in my stockings.

Checking everything was right I went back to the office and took my seat and waited for the boss to call us in.
 
"No answers, why would anyone give me answers?" Jake mumbled as they walked. Melody at least distracted him but he found himself torn between the plodding life of a mid-level analyst and the desire to break free and do more, be more...

His occasional fantasies of a life filled with adventure, action, sometimes even lust, were always brought back to reality by crap like this. "Damn, I need a change."

He resolved during the walk to make the change, heck he may even ask that college girl Miranda out for a drink tonight after this meeting. He knew she felt constrained at work, too. Maybe they could share their common frustrations together. As for Melody, he would bide his time...she would be next!

He was jerked back to reality as soon as they entered the office. A quick offer of beverages and then that stuck up PA ran out in some kind of hurry. He was so frustrated by it all!

He was making a change-tonight!
 
Last edited:
Miranda sat outside the bosses office. the silicone filled PA was coming back from Jake's office. Miranda craned her neck to see to see if Jake was behind her. It overtime would be worthwhile if she could spend time with Jake. She fell in love with him at the very first sight. He was a male Adonis and Miranda would do anything to spend time with him. Literally Anything. She didn't have to wait for long for her wish to come true. She saw Jake follow a petite little girl to the Bosses office. She waved to him. But he was enchanted by Melody's ass to notice Miranda wave at him.
Miranda was shocked at Jake's ignorance.

"How can he ignore me like that!" she thought

She was filled with mixed emotions and conflict and her emotions and jealousy got the better of her.

"I didn't know you guys hired 5 dollar whores at CorpoCorp. Inc" she shouted out loud

Miranda is mine. Don't write for her. Edit this post.
 
Hey! didnt know the rules. Edited the write up. Peace.

You're still writing for me! I never said Miranda slept with you!!! Don't make her do anything! Anything! She's my character and I am the only person who dictates her actions, past, present, or future. Stop writing for her!
 
You're still writing for me! I never said Miranda slept with you!!! Don't make her do anything! Anything! She's my character and I am the only person who dictates her actions, past, present, or future. Stop writing for her!
And now Miranda hasnt slept with Samantha.
 
Charlie was growing concerned, the vehicle had been there for almost two hours now. He hadn't been scanning that monitor when it arrived but now he rewound the digital tape and reviewed the data to find the time it stopped on the street.

CorpoCorp was situated well off the expressway in a newer office park. When the partners moved from downtown they were very specific about the site; room for a nine story 'Y' shaped complex, each leg 100m long, a central atrium and a three deck parking garage built to the east of the rear leg. Nothing was in the rear leg, that he knew, beyond the first level which served mainly as a ground level access to the garage. It also housed a corporate fitness center and employee cafe which flanked either side of the ground floor central passage. Security occupied about half of the first level of the garage and the expense to construct it might have been close to the rest of the complex; modern surveillance equipment covered the grounds and building interiors of the first eight floors of each arm with a seperate security section for the top executives on floor nine. Nothing was wired in the back leg except for the ground floor. He found that odd...why not install equipment during construction and save escalating costs later?

He used to ask about it for the first year or so he worked there but his boss simply answered the board exceeded budget on the project and would complete the back section later. Even the windows were not installed, each opening covered by heavy fiberglass sheeting.

"Too much thinking, Charlie," he thought. He stopped the data review at 3:47pm. The vehicle appeared quickly and surged to a stop. What he saw next shocked him...Melody, the young employee he had watched walk with Jake, Miranda, and the VP's PA emerged from the rear door of the vehicle. Fifteen years as a cop told him something was wrong with this scene; she was visibly upset, glancing around and shifting her weight from foot to foot. More distressing, the driver handed her a small object, possibly an envelope, pointed at the main entrance and then pulled his index across his throat.

He picked up the main line to the response team leader...
 
Last edited:
"This is bullshit", Jake said. "Five minutes and I am out of here. It was bad enough when they moved us out here from downtown where at least I didn't spend an hour in the car every day but this is it...I am looking for something else starting next week. Its almost six now and we should all be sitting at a bar somewhere bitching about our jobs instead of still working."

It was a slim opening, but maybe he could get a conversation rolling with the two women next to him. He desperately hoped it would be Miranda.

"Anybody else able to walk out of a job? Ten years here and while the money is great I am not going to my grave with a full bank account and empty soul. Come on ladies, drinks are on me."
 
Back
Top