The last person to post here wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, camp is April.

Ah, I see. :eek: Must have missed the invite, LOL.

Drove the little brother halfway across the state and back today as he finishes up his final quarter of college.

Now bored and insomnia has kicked in, lol.

Ah, I see. :eek: Must have missed the invite, LOL.

Drove the little brother halfway across the state and back today as he finishes up his final quarter of college.

Now bored and insomnia has kicked in, lol.

There's a thread for camp. I just bumped it. ;)

I live in a tourist town.

LOL, hint? ;):devil::p

Actually, thinking about a weekend on the coast, Ocean Shores or Whidbey Island. Someplace quiet where I can write or photograph, but with a nice town for shopping and finding local eats. Failing that, a trip north to Vancouver to get some use of my passport before it expires. :rolleyes:

LOL, hint? ;):devil::p

Actually, thinking about a weekend on the coast, Ocean Shores or Whidbey Island. Someplace quiet where I can write or photograph, but with a nice town for shopping and finding local eats. Failing that, a trip north to Vancouver to get some use of my passport before it expires. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm by water. It's quiet. Lots to photograph. Shopping. Local eats. Nope, no hints. ;)

So are you going to join me for camp?

Hmm, I'll have to see. I have four writing projects going on, and my writing speed is equivalent to a glacial movement. I may just need the whip cracked though. :rolleyes:;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back