25/F Seeking Men for online roleplays

KiyaGreyeyes

Virgin
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
Posts
3
Hey everyone. I'm a 25 year old looking for men to explore some kinky, forceful fantasies with. I'm a new sub just starting to explore, and would love to meet dominant men up to teach me via roleplay. If things go well, I'm not opposed to more!

For rhe record, I am looking for someone who will actually play roles, and I'd love to hear your ideas, and will tell you mine when I hear from you!
 
Last edited:
So I'm a huge nerd that reads way to much. I'm cruising this website because I really don't know what I like. Everything? Not nothing. How does this work? Isn't posting anything to each other already implicitly a roleplay? I mean, who I choose to be on the internet is the fabrication of myself that I'd most like to embody at the moment.

Unless you're meaning we really pretend to be entirely different selves. But that's not bdsm... Which is what you want right?

It's likely that I'm just confused because I'm ignorant to this whole thing.
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone. I'm a 25 year old looking for men to explore some kinky, forceful fantasies with. I'm a new sub just starting to explore, and would love to meet dominant men up to teach me via roleplay. If things go well, I'm not opposed to more!

For rhe record, I am looking for someone who will actually play roles, and I'd love to hear your ideas, and will tell you mine when I hear from you!
hi Kiya.

I love roleplay. Not really had much of an oppurtunity to explore, either in RL or online. - probably never met the right person- If you are still looking give me a shout. what sort of things are you looking for? I have recently had an online experience with a young lady who wanted a GB experience it was fun and she certainly enjoyed it. This has made me more open to expand and explore.
 
Kiya, we're also new to the scene. I roleplayed once with a webcam model and the result was satisfactory. PM me if you want to go further, and I can tell you what I'm up to.
 
Online roll play

What is it about. is it chat or casual open conversation. How about talking about whatever?

If so then lets talk I'm interested.
 
Roleplay will keep your love life growing. You lady are one smart lady take your roleplay every way you can. Saying your mine should be a must. Place me on your iqnore list. I wish you all the best.
 
Back
Top