i love chatting about my wife and others wives.

Let's chat

Love chatting about my wife, other wives, sharing fantasies and experiences, and swapping pics.

slopoker2 on yahoo messenger

My wife and I recently split but are still under the same roof til we can both separate ready to go. She came downstairs last night wearing a black dress that was just barely past finger length down. She wanted my opinion about how it looked for we meeting at work. I was in awe as she twirled round and round waiting for my response. Her massive 38DD rack looked amazing in this dress. As she checked herself in the mirrior I imagined pushing her back into the chair and making it recline so I could get on my knees pull her panties aside and lick her pussy like i was never gonna get it again(which is true). She for my approval and headed up the stairs to go to bed and I watched as she went up each step and all I could think about was racing after her bending we over the dryer, lifting up her dress and fucking her from behind til I exploded. Needless to say I had to jerkoff to that twice.

sharing stories about wives

lest chat about our wives in a mmf threesom.

I love showing other men pics and videos of my wife and getting filthy comments about her I like to discuss in filthy terms the attributes, or otherwise, of other men`s wives

My wife and I recently split but are still under the same roof til we can both separate ready to go. She came downstairs last night wearing a black dress that was just barely past finger length down. She wanted my opinion about how it looked for we meeting at work. I was in awe as she twirled round and round waiting for my response. Her massive 38DD rack looked amazing in this dress. As she checked herself in the mirrior I imagined pushing her back into the chair and making it recline so I could get on my knees pull her panties aside and lick her pussy like i was never gonna get it again(which is true). She for my approval and headed up the stairs to go to bed and I watched as she went up each step and all I could think about was racing after her bending we over the dryer, lifting up her dress and fucking her from behind til I exploded. Needless to say I had to jerkoff to that twice.

Nice post!

Nice!

Back