Hot experiences at sex clubs

They are full of beautiful, liberated sex fiends doing all those things you want to witness and others performing all those acts you want to participate in..I imagine.
 
They are full of beautiful, liberated sex fiends doing all those things you want to witness and others performing all those acts you want to participate in..I imagine.

Yes, I can confirm this. It's amazing.

Except for when it's not like that. When it's not, there are very few people participating in anything except for a handful of creepy old men with their dicks in their hands who follow you around until you leave.
 
I have tried Swinger Clubs with a female friend of mine on a number of occasions, It can be amazing, with lots of great couples to engage with. Single females though are rare to find there from my experience though.

Like another poster mentioned, it's a mixed bag though, as a lot of the times it can be just creepy older men hanging around....
Best to give it a go a number of times and try a few different places and see how you take to it.
 
Last edited:
Loved holding my wife's legs in the air while she was pounder by another man in a room full of beds where others were all getting fucked. I was dripping precum like a badly leaking tap seeing his cock make her cum.
 
I have not seen private house parties brought up yet? Where groups of couples 3-5 Couples or more meet and party for soft swap, full swap. Boundaries are always respected. No means No. Usually Buffet style food, each guest brings something, bring your own drink of choice. Guys are encouraged not to drink.
 
Sex Clubs

I live in San Francisco (for many years) and there are a few sex clubs here. Most are for gay guys and some of the other posts are correct. "Creepy old guys wandering around." And yes, I guess you could now call me a creepy old guy. But on occasion, things actually happen that are quite hot. On a few occasions I've seen guys come in with a female, Wife? Girlfriend, and sometimes a prostitute. These were actual women and not trans. Although trans women are very common at sex clubs.
I'm not sure how much detail you want but I could tell you more.
 
I went to Sea Mountain Inn in Desert Hot Springs. (They opened another in Las Vegas this year.) A little different in that it's owned and operated in part by women and designed to be a safe playground for women, especially bi-curious, bi, lesbian. Couples and single women only. With a pool, very large patio, lounges and seating area all around, a little club and playrooms, ringed by a few hotel rooms, open play is encouraged everywhere. The time I went, it wasn't crowded at all and mix of younger and older couples, who were relaxed and open with their play. Nothing creepy. No pressure. Although intended for a younger crowd with music pumped in around the pool 24/7, it was fun watching others play and being watched as we played in a casual but sexually charged atmosphere, in the light of day and under the lights at night. It was especially exciting for my partner, someone just coming to grips with her strong bi interests.
 
Yes, I can confirm this. It's amazing.

Except for when it's not like that. When it's not, there are very few people participating in anything except for a handful of creepy old men with their dicks in their hands who follow you around until you leave.

This is the sad truth. I've been to my local club about 6 times, and exactly half the time I went home with no action simply because in each of those instances, there were too many really old men creeping around anyone younger than them, ultimately scaring most people off.

It's not that they are old, as much as that they don't smell good, like a cloud of 3-day old taint surrounds them, and most of them are not well groomed or dressed. It's just gross.

Now, the other 3 nights I went, less old people- or at least less gross/creepy old people, and it was easy to find people to play with. I will say those nights were amazing!

So it's very hit and miss. I also suggest not going during the warmer months, my best experiences have been in the fall / winter, I suppose mostly because during the summer, most people go out of town and vacation, so it's like the bars- only the regulars show up all the time.
 
Yes, I can confirm this. It's amazing.

Except for when it's not like that. When it's not, there are very few people participating in anything except for a handful of creepy old men with their dicks in their hands who follow you around until you leave.


I LOVED this comment! I am still giggling as the last part about "creepy old men following you around..."
That is so true all to often in every club I ever went to. Even when there is a lot of fun things going on everywhere there is always that one or two guys who don't quite get it and think a wrinkly old dick being shaken in our direction will make us drop to our knees or spread our legs the instant we see it. :D

I don't want to sound mean, but it is like everything in life. There is always that one or two a little different that don't quite fit in, or understand how to fit in.

That said I have had fun at clubs, but much prefer parties with like minded people in a more private setting like one couples home. :D
 
To my eternal regret, I have never been to one. Any UK Ladies wanna take me to one?
 
Would love to find one in the Los Angeles area that the wife and I can explore.
 
How sad, icky and disgusting for you ladies that those revolting, creepy old men with wrinkly dicks had the insane idea that they had as much right to happiness and enjoyment as you. Old men should be euthanized.
 
How sad, icky and disgusting for you ladies that those revolting, creepy old men with wrinkly dicks had the insane idea that they had as much right to happiness and enjoyment as you. Old men should be euthanized.


OH NO! That is not what I meant at all! I love older men! Heck, I am older and my boobs hang lower than they used to so I can't talk. :D

It is just that on nights they let single men into these clubs there is always some guy who will follow me or other women around all night wiggling their cock at us, but never say a word to us. After awhile that gets a little creepy.

You can come and wiggle your cock at me anytime just say hello at least. :D
 
You can come and wiggle your cock at me anytime just say hello at least. :D[/QUOTE]

Well that’s just common decency I would think!! Lol
 
My wife and I visited a sex club last night for the first time. A few things we observed.

1.) Mostly older couples (45+, we are both 35)

2.) Most people are very friendly and willing to talk.

3.) We loved the group room. We watched 3 couples have an orgy. It was very hot. We didn't participate but we had our own fun together and enjoyed being watched.

4.) Despite this club discouraging single men in the club, there were several creepy voyeurs. We don't mind being watched, but be friendly at least.

5.) A good amount of women seemed to be very hesitant about being there. We went as a mutual treat, but some seemed like their male partners were the only ones interested.

6.) It is a tough place for newbies, lots of people who are experienced have their regular friends they pair off with. As a somewhat younger couple, we had trouble finding a couple that wad interested in real play or not already there with another group.

7.) Despite the faults, it was a wonderful experience. Both me and my wife had a great time, and had great sex there and 3 more times in the 24 hours after we left. I definitely recommend it to couples who are mutually interested and open minded. Even without meeting anyone to play with, it was fun to be an exhibitionist and talk with like minded people.
 
How sad, icky and disgusting for you ladies that those revolting, creepy old men with wrinkly dicks had the insane idea that they had as much right to happiness and enjoyment as you. Old men should be euthanized.

No need to be snarky about it. Nothing wrong with older men. I've sucked a few older cocks. The problem is that these guys *I* mentioned are generally older, unkempt, smelly, and while they know and understand there's protocols (like being clean), they are simply old and don't give a shit.

The problem is when a first-timer, especially young couple or women come in to check it out, they can get 'creeped' right out the door. That's obviously a problem...

Older guy comes at me, and is decently dressed and doesn't smell, or look like he slept in a dumpster, then I'm generally game.
 
I'd love to go with the wife, if for no other reason than the voyeur aspect. I think she would find single guys trolling to be creepy however. Taking her to a club would have the real potential to go to either extreme: love it and can't wait to go again, or if too creepy "I am never going there again."
 
Back
Top