It makes me a slut

angela40

Really Experienced
Many in the Lit community think I am slutish. It makes me wet that so many men think that about me. Andrew my 70 Yr old lover calls me his caring, loving slut. I satisfy him sexually. Just seeing me in the nude, erect nipples makes his cock hard. Andrew keeps insisting he can't satisfy me. I don't expect him too. Then he whispers in my ear, go out enjoy the evening my beautiful slut. He licks and kisses my neck as I reach behind me and feel his growing dick in my hand, precum leaking unto my palm. I wank him until he cums completely in my hand. I wipe the cum over my swollen tits.
Then we kiss and again he states for me to go out.
I dress in a short red dress, high heels, nylons, painted red toe nails and leave for the corner pub. There is always a male friend at the bar who buys me drinks. I let him feel me up, hand under my dress and by that time my tits are swollen again, my pussy dripping with the need of a fuck. We kiss and leave for his flat. As we walk hand in hand down the street, we stop pulls my hand down to his cock
'Does my slut cunt Angie want this, does she'? My eyes are glazed over. Not quite walking straight. Carrying my shoes now barefoot we find a dark doorway, presses me against the wall, my hands holding me up, lifts the back of my short dress, pulls of my skimpy panties feeling his cock rubbing against my asscheeks, AAAAAAHHHH I scream as I feel my anal hole being spread feeling his cock entering me for the ass fuck of my life. His monster cock pounding OH FUCK was all I could utter.
TAKE IT YOU SLUT, TAKE IT I was weakening as he took me with full force. I don't know if anyone saw us, all it mattered was me being satisfied with his cock, fucked to satisfaction. I had countless orgasms, weakening, slipping to the ground. He stood above me and jacked his cock as cum drops hit my face and lips, which I cleaned with my tongue.

nice one Angela....maybe you would like to really make this happen. If not, message me to share other fantasies.

Many in the Lit community think I am slutish. It makes me wet that so many men think that about me. Andrew my 70 Yr old lover calls me his caring, loving slut. I satisfy him sexually. Just seeing me in the nude, erect nipples makes his cock hard. Andrew keeps insisting he can't satisfy me. I don't expect him too. Then he whispers in my ear, go out enjoy the evening my beautiful slut. He licks and kisses my neck as I reach behind me and feel his growing dick in my hand, precum leaking unto my palm. I wank him until he cums completely in my hand. I wipe the cum over my swollen tits.
Then we kiss and again he states for me to go out.
I dress in a short red dress, high heels, nylons, painted red toe nails and leave for the corner pub. There is always a male friend at the bar who buys me drinks. I let him feel me up, hand under my dress and by that time my tits are swollen again, my pussy dripping with the need of a fuck. We kiss and leave for his flat. As we walk hand in hand down the street, we stop pulls my hand down to his cock
'Does my slut cunt Angie want this, does she'? My eyes are glazed over. Not quite walking straight. Carrying my shoes now barefoot we find a dark doorway, presses me against the wall, my hands holding me up, lifts the back of my short dress, pulls of my skimpy panties feeling his cock rubbing against my asscheeks, AAAAAAHHHH I scream as I feel my anal hole being spread feeling his cock entering me for the ass fuck of my life. His monster cock pounding OH FUCK was all I could utter.
TAKE IT YOU SLUT, TAKE IT I was weakening as he took me with full force. I don't know if anyone saw us, all it mattered was me being satisfied with his cock, fucked to satisfaction. I had countless orgasms, weakening, slipping to the ground. He stood above me and jacked his cock as cum drops hit my face and lips, which I cleaned with my tongue.

everyone wants a slut to various degrees.....where to draw the line? or no line at all :) i like to lay her clothes out....perfect combinations of short skirts, sheer panties.....sheer shirt or blouse with beautiful lacey bra that is sheer enough to just see her fabulous pink areolas......fm heels that jut her ass out in the best way.....yes honey....they will look....they will all look.....and they will all want.....

maybe it is boundless …..endless.....or maybe the slut factor drifts in and out....ebbing and flowing...…

and then the things she/you/a woman can do.....with her body.....her mouth....her eyes....and attitude.....

its all so yummy

Back