The gangster and his baby momma (Closed for Paulwilson57)

Chantel pulled Brad's head out of between her legs and looked at him. "You stay here. You know my mom isn't such a big fan of yours. I'll send her off with Toby then I will come back and screw you." She said with a laugh.

She got off the bed and sorted out her dress. She kissed him passionately before stepping away. She ran her hand through her hair before walking out. She went into Toby's room and grabbed his bag and he's favourite teddy. She went down and Toby was playing with his cars. Her mom walked into the house.

"Grandma." Jacob said running into her arms. "Hi Sweetheart you been good for mommy, what did you do for your birthday?" Her Mom asked Jacob. "Yes I have. I had party and then Daddy came over to play. He got me a car it is so cool and Daddy is the best." Jacob Said. He was beaming and so happy talking about his Dad.

Her Mom put Jacob down. "Oh so Brad came, hope you didn't fall for his lies and charm and let him back in your bed." Her Mom said only louder enough for Chantel here. Chantel ignored her comment. She gave her mom Jacob's bag and teddy. She hugged Jacob. "Be a good boy for grandma okay?" Chantel said giving him a kiss. "Okay mommy." He said.

She watched them drive off. She went back upstairs. She sat down on the bed and put her head in her hands sighing. Her mom being so against Brad really upset her. She couldn't understand why her mom had to always be so down on him. She loved him and it bugged her the way her mom was about him.
 
Brad was disapointed he had to stop as chantel got off the bed but he knew that her mother never liked him. Even after they had had their son she refused to treat him like family.

Brad lay on the bed for a few minutes as he could hear them talking downstairs. He decided to give his face a wash and went into the on suite bathroom.

He had barely finished washing his face when he heard the bedroom door open and heard someone sit on the bed.

He looked round to see chantel with her head in her hands as he stepped out fully naked with his semi hard cock bouncing round.

He wanted to make her feel better and he knew just how to do it. As he got to her on the bed he grabbed her legs and lifted them making her lay back as he saw up her skirt that she wasn't wearing underwear.

The next second his tongue pushed past her pussy lips and rolled over her clit as he lapped at her pussy. Knowing they wouldn't be interrupted for the rest of the day.
 
Chantel giggled feeling Brads tongue go to her pussy. She moaned his tongue lapping at her wet pussy. "Oh Brad baby you really know how to take my mind off things." She said.

She stroked his back softly as she moaned softly loving having his tongue lapping at her pussy. She thought about how while she was downstairs she'd rang her sister.

She was going to meet her later at the mall and go get a hot similar outfit for them to wear for Brad because he won the bet. Her sister was up for it and she knew Brad would love it.

"Oh Brad baby I love you." She cried out. She pulled his face up out of her skirt and kissed him. "Guess who I'm going to go meet soon and hit victoria secret with, my sister. Your getting the threesome you want." She said
 
Brad felt chantel pull him up to face her as he thought she would of allowed him to carry on licking her out. His hard cock was bobbing at her skirt waiting for access.

He heard her tell him she loved him and that she was going to meet with her sister shortly in the mall to head to Victoria secret. An that he was going to be getting the threesome he wanted.

Brads cock throbbed at the thought as he leaned in kissing her lips as his cock slipped inside her skirt and right into her wet pussy fully. He realised that chantel had said shortly giving them time to fuck.

"Ohhh baby doll yes."

Brads hips started pounding into her pussy as his hands felt her breasts through her top. His own lips silencing hers as he fucked her hard on their bed.
 
Brad kissed Chantel as his cock slipped up under her skirt. His cock went straight to her wet pussy like it was drawn to it.

He slid into her and she moaned. She liked feeling him slide in her tight little pussy. Even after having Toby her pussy was still pretty tight.

He was begin to pound into her. His hands grabbing at her top through her top as his lips were attached to hers. She closed her eyes enjoying the pounding.

She thought about what they were going to do with her sister and she didn't know if she was scared or excited about it. It was something new and different for them.

Her body moved so natural with his. Her hands went to his ass. She squeezed his ass playfully before teasing his ass hole with one of her small fingers. "Does daddy want that in there?" She whispered.
 
Brad hard cock pounded away at chantels pussy as he felt her fingers slide over onto his ass cheeks. He was just about to speed up when he felt her little finger push agaisnt his ass hole as she asked it daddy wanted it in there?

"Ohhh yes momma. Daddy's wants it in there. Give it to daddy."

His hand pulled her top up as his head fell onto her breasts sucking at her nipples as he let his cock speed up fucking her pussy even more.

Chantel was his soul mate however he had always had a fantasy that her and her sister would seduce him in her back yard pool. He had even dreamt about it with one of them distracting him while the other one stole his swimming shorts.

Biting down quiet hard on her nipple as his cock thundered inside of her pussy hopeing to hit her g spot.

He could tell her pussy had him close to cuming with how tight she is.
 
Chantel loved having Brad pounding into her tight pussy. "Oh momma is going to give it to you daddy." She said. She pushed her finger into his tight little ass.

He pulled her top off and his head drooped to her boobs. He sucked at her hard nipples. He began thrusting into her harder.

She was moaning out as he gave it to her. She pushed her finger in and out slowly before pulling it out. She pushed two fingers into his ass.

She was fingering his ass as he fucked her tight wet pussy. He bit on her nipple making her scream out.

He was hitting just the right spot and she was tightening round his hard cock. She was starting to cum. "Oh god daddy." She screamed out.
 
Brad felt her finger push into his ass hole. The pleasure he got from it he moved faster inside of chantel.

Getting pleasure from his cock sinking into her pussy and as he pulled out her finger pushing into his ass hole.

He moaned out when she stopped for a second then he felt two fingers go deep into his ass hole.

Chantels pussy locked down on his cock as he felt her begin to c as she screamed out daddy. With her two fingers buried deep inside of his ass and his cock getting gripped hard by her pussy he was unable to do anything but cum as he screamed out.

"Ohhh shit momma."

Feeling his cum pouring out inside of her brad waited till he came down from his orgasm before kissing her lips and letting his cock slide out of her pussy. As he lay back naked on the bed allowing chantel to meet her sister.
 
Chantel was cumming on Brad's cock as she finger his ass hole with her two fingers. Her two fingers were really getting up in there. She knew how he liked it.

She knew how her man liked things. He screamed out momma as he came deep in her. He was filling her up with cum. They slowly came down together. He slid out kissing her. He lay back naked on the bed. "Oh god baby I love you." She said kissing him before getting off the bed.

She put her clothes back on. "Now baby you go chill by the pool and I'll go get your prize, my sister." She said grinning at him. She left the house and met her sister Melissa who looked pretty similar to Chantel but had brown hair instead of blonde like Chantel.

They went straight to the bikinis to chose something out to wear for Brad. Chantel chose http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/...ar-Set-Hot-Selling-Beach-Pool-Bikini-Size.jpg and Melissa chose one the same but the main colour was white on her bikini with the second colour being black.

They went back to the house and both girls got in their bikinis and went outside to Brad. "Hey baby I brought a long on your prize." Chantel said grinning looking at him with her sister by her side.
 
Once chantel had left for the mall and to meet Melissa her sister brad had gone through the wardrobe and found an old pair of his swimming shorts from the summer of last year.

Putting them on he realised he had lost some weight from last year and even with the ties tied up on his shorts they were still a little loose.

Heading down anyway he jumped in the pool and relaxed outside in the back garden. Without his phone or watch he had no idea how much time had past until he saw chantel walk out in a beautiful black bikini with white trim.

His cock hardened rapidly and then his eyes landed on Melissa wearing a matching bikini but in white and black as he didn't hear chantel say here's your prize.

"Why don't you join me ladies the water is lovely."

Brads cock was rock hard in his shorts at its full 10 inches as he waited for them to join him in the pool. One simple pull would have his shorts off as his eyes were locked on both of them.
 
Chantel felt hot in her little black bikini with white trim. Melissa her sister was looking good in her white bikini with black trim. Sometimes they got mistaken for twins but Melissa was a couple years older than her.

Brad was sat in the pool in his swimming shorts. He looked so good just in his shorts. His hot abs were on show for them.

Brad said to them to join him in the water. Chantel slid in first then Melissa and they swam over to him. They stood one on each of his sides.

They both kissed his cheeks. "You ready to have the best fun of your life with both sisters?" Melissa asked him.

Chantel kissed his neck. "What do you want first daddy? A little three way kiss or a little sister on sister." Chantel said.
 
Brad watched both the beauties enter the water and come over to him. With Melissa on his right and chantel on his left he gripped both of their asses as he held them agaisnt him.


When Melissa spoke brad looked at her. He turned kissing chantel first then turned kissing Melissa on the lips.

"You know it. My cock is like a steel pole. Why don't you have a feel and find out."

Hearing what chantel asked him he smiled looking at them both.

"How about a little sister on sister to get me even more in the mood then move onto the three way kiss."

Holding both of their ass cheeks tightly he knew they could easily get their hands in his shorts as he watched them waiting for the to kiss. He couldn't believe it was finally happening.
 
Brad gripped hold of both Chantel's and Melissa's ass. Both of the gasped. Chantel was actually excited to see what they were going to do together. She knew Melissa was up for pretty much anything with Brad.

Melissa giggled a little hearing him say his cock was like a steel pole. She was excited that she'd get to try the cock out that her sister had told her was so good.

Both Melissa and Chantel leaned into each other after Brad told her he wanted a little sister on sister first. They started kissing each other. As both of their hands went to his shorts.

They pulled his shorts down. Chantel took his balls letting Melissa feel how big he was. Chantel stroked his balls. Melissa wrapped her hand round his cock.

"Wow you are right your just like a steel pole." Melissa said. Melissa lips went back to her sisters and the two sisters made out as they played with his cock and balls.
 
Brad couldn't of been happier as he watched both of the sisters lean in and kiss each other right before his eyes. He let out a moan which was followed by an even louder moan when he felt a hand from each side slide into his shorts.

In an instant he knew chantel was grabbing his balls as Melissa had gone for his cock.

"Ohhh girls."

He felt their other hands pull at the sides of his shorts and his shorts slid down to his shins as he stood between them in the water.

Melissa said about his cock being like a metal pole as she stroke him more. Brad was so grateful to chantel for letting him do this.

Seeing their lips lock he needed more as he moved forward to kiss them both as his hands slid behind their heads an he kissed the side of their cheeks to get access to their lips.
 
Brad moaning out as they played with his balls and cock. Chantel knew they were going to have a lot of hot and sexy fun together. This was going to be a great day for them all.

Brad was getting something he had always wanted and Chantel knew how happy he was. His shorts were off and Chantel was stroking his balls as Melissa stroked his cock.

Brad's hands slid between them and there faces separated letting Brad in. Both Chantel and Melissa was smiling at him. Melissa was so happy Chantel had asked her to do this.

Both girls kissed his lips as they swapped their hands over. Now Chantel stroked at his cock as Melissa stroked his balls.
 
Brad kissed both of the girls in turn and let his lips lock with theirs for a three way kiss. Feeling their hands switch on his balls and cock brad moaned out as his head leaned agaisnt Melissa's ear. He whispered to her.

"Why don't you get down there and get rid of my shorts. I bet you really want to see my cock."

His hand on her head started to slowly lead her down his body as his head turned to chantel and he kissed her lips as his hand slid off chantels head and down onto her back finding the tie on her bikini top round her neck.

His fingers easily open it to partially free her breasts. His tongue pushes its way into chantel's mouth allowing her sister to go lower on his body.
 
Melissa grinned at Brad when he told her to get down there and get rid of the shorts. She did really want to see his cock.

Brad's hand went to the top of Melissa's head. He slowly pushed her down under the water. She went to work get rid of his shorts. She threw them out of the pool.

Brad turned to Chantel and kissed her. She kissed him back passionately as he undid the tie round her neck. She pulled the bikini tie round her back and undid.

Chantel pulled off her bikini top. Melissa decided she'd get a taste of his cock before going up. She took him into her mouth. She wasn't to such a big cock to suck on.

She sucked softly just on the head. Chantel moved her lips to his neck kissing his neck as her boobs pressed against him.
 
Brad's back was pinned against the edge of the pool as the two women got to work on him. He heard the sound of a wet slap behind him and knew it was his swimming shorts that Melissa had just thrown out of the pool.

He was completely naked to both of these women now and couldn't be happier as he kissed chantel back allowing her tongue to explore his mouth as she undid the other tie on her bikini.

Feeling her bare breasts on his arm he opened his eyes as she kissed his neck to see her bikini top floating away on the water.

His eyes closed again a moment later when he felt Melissa take his cock into her mouth sucking on the head. He moaned out.

"Ohhhhhh mmmmm."

Brad's eyes stayed closed but he was sure he could feel chantels body moving lower to join her sister at his cock as both his hands gripped the pool side to hold on tightly.
 
Chantel's hand went under the water and grabbed Melissa her sisters hair under the water and she pushed her head down his cock and kept it there. She knew her sister would be gagging. Melissa wasn't use to Brad's size like she was.

She let go of Melissa's hair. Melissa came up from the water coughing and spluttering as Chantel went down. Chantel's mouth went straight onto his cock. She took him like the pro she was. She knew just how to please her man.

Melissa smiled at Brad before kissing him. She undid her bikini top. Both sisters were now just wearing bottoms. She put his hands on her boobs letting him feel her boobs which were a bit smaller then Chantel's.

Melissa then joined Chantel under the water and took his balls in her mouth as Chantel sucked on his cock. Melissa was surprised that Chantel taking him so easily and so deep in her mouth.
 
Feeling Melissa deep throat him for a moment had him moaning out in joy. He opened his eyes just in time to see chantel's hand come off her sisters head as Melissa come up for air.

Brad then felt chantel's lips wrap round his cock as he kissed Melissa and saw her remove her top. Seeing her top to float away on the water Melissa took his hands on to her breasts as he enjoyed grabbing and groping them all the while chantel was working his cock like never before.

He kissed Melissa once more as she slid down and took his balls into her mouth. He thought for a moment that chantel wouldn't have much air left.

Gripping the side of the pool tightly he lifted himself up to a sitting position on the pool side. He was amazed to see that chantel's lips never left his cock and Melissa's lips never left his balls. His wide legs allowing both girls access to his cock as his hands slid back into their hair again.

"I'm the luckiest man alive."

He moaned out enjoying both of their mouths on his skin. He wondered if he would see both of their bikini bottoms float away on the surface of the water.
 
Chantel and Melissa let his cock and balls out her mouth as he moved to sit on the side of the pool. His hands in their hair as they sucked him. "You sure are. You've got the greatest girlfriend ever, organising this threesome." Chantel said.

She leaned up to him and kissed him as she took off her bikini bottoms and let them float to the top of the water. Melissa let hers do the same. "Why don't we take this inside and maybe you can see a little more sister on sister." Melissa said with a grin.

Both sisters got out the pool and moved to his sides. They both kissed at his neck. "What do you want us to do for you?" Chantel asked.
 
Brad watched as he saw chantel's bikini bottoms floating on the water away from her and mere moments later Melissa's also did the same.

Hearing Melissa ask to take it inside to see a little more sister on sister action brad couldn't refuse as the two girls with their heavenly bodies came out of the water nude.

Brad stood up just in time to see both the girls walk over to him and begin nuzzling his neck as he closed his eyes softly.

His hands slid over each of their asses pushing his finger agaisnt their ass holes a little.

The words slid into his mind from chantel question of what did he want them to do to him? As thoughts of being tied up and fucking one while licking the other one came to mind. He wanted all three of each of their holes. He wanted a double blowjob off them and to see them both in a sixtynine position with each other.

With his eyes shut he was helpless to their touched and kisses as he felt their lips agaisnt his neck on either side and a hand each stroking his hard cock as he almost felt like chantel was leading them to the bedroom.

"I want everything. To be tied up, a double blowjob watching you two sixtynine."

His words came out in moans as they took over his senses leading him upstairs.
 
Melissa and Chantel both gasped when he pushed his finger against their ass holes. Melissa unlike Chantel had only been fucked a few times in her ass. She was excited that she'd get to experience Brad in all her holes today. She obviously knew this was a rare thing that would maybe never happen again so she was going to enjoy it so much. She would never try and steal her sisters man but today they were sharing him so it was okay.

Both of them slid their hands down to his cock. They were stroking his cock together. Chantel was directing them up to the bedroom were things could even hotter. She had a few ideas that she wanted to do for Brad. She was so glad Brad won their bet the other night.
Brad told them he wanted everything. Chantel wasn't surprised to hear him say he wanted to be tied up. He would get what he wanted. Chantel always made sure he got what he wanted and today Melissa was going to help giving him what he wanted.

They got to the bedroom. Chantel moved her hand off his cock leaving Melissa stroking him. She went in the draw and got out the cuff arm restraints. She attached him by his wrists to the bed. She then grabbed some rope she tied his ankles together so he couldn't move his legs. She pulled Melissa away from him. "Now Baby you stay there while we get each other hot and wet." Chantel said. Chantel and Melissa's lips attached to each others. They were making out and their hands were squeezing each others boobs.

Chantel kept a hand on her sisters boob and her other hand went in between Melissa legs. She started stroking at Melissa's pussy as Melissa broke the kiss. Melissa mouth went to Chantel's boob. She licked at her nipples then took one into her mouth sucking. Chantel looked over at Brad. "You like seeing us play together?" She asked as she slide two fingers into her sister.
 
Brad couldn't believe how well these two girls worked together as they stroked him heading upstairs and into the bedroom.

Once they were inside of the bedroom chantel moved away and Melissa then took all of brad's attention. Facing him as she stroked his cock and kissed him moving him over towards the bed due to an unseen signal from chantel.

A few moments later and Melissa was above him on the bed still pumping his cock while chantel came back into view. Brad didn't know what chantel was doing with his arms as his eyes were fixed on Melissa pumping his cock.

Suddenly his wrists were chained up as he then saw chantel with some role tieing up his legs. He couldn't move if he wanted to and once he was tied up chantel pulled Melissa away as she told him to wait there.

Brad couldn't move anyway and now he wanted to so badly as he watched the sisters begin to tease each others bodies after a hot hard kiss.

His cock was pointing at the ceiling rock hard as he saw chantel fingering her sister Melissa as Melissa sucked on her breast. Hearing chantels Wheaton he moaned out.

"It's the hot thing I've ever seen. Fuck you both look so good. You two are such teases. Please god more."

He couldn't take his eyes off them as they played together.
 
"Oh yeah you like two big teases instead of one. You love us playing with each other." Chantel said with a grin. Melissa looked at Brad. "You might get to join in soon. Sit tight babes." Melissa said. Melissa was so happy her sister had invited her to this hot play date. Both sisters were looking at his big hard cock. They were both going to enjoy his cock. Melissa moved her sister onto her back.

Melissa pussy hovered over Chantel's face. Melissa pushed her face into Chantel's pussy her tongue licking at her pussy lips. Chantel moaned out. Chantel pushed her tongue into Melissa's pussy. She was darting her tongue in and out of her pussy. Chantel moved her hand to Brad's cock.

She was stroking his cock as her sister had her pussy so wet. Chantel was getting her sister so wet as well. Both sisters were moaning into each others pussies. They were working their tongue in and out of each others wet pussy. Their juices were flowing.
 
Back
Top